So? What's your explanation for thid Sup Forumstards? We are lawyers, doctors, engineers...

So? What's your explanation for thid Sup Forumstards? We are lawyers, doctors, engineers... Yet we aren't getting the money we deserve. We are the best generation yet and you leave us this DEAD economy

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supply and Demand. Slide.

>We are lawyers, doctors, engineers...

No you aren't, you're masters in gender studies.

There's a book that explains it that you should read. It's really good.

Spoiler: It's the Jews.

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Boom

>the most educated
In what fields?

>tfw too educated to be intelligent

Maybe they shouldn't have imported all those shitskins.. really made me think.

>most educated
This is only defined by going to get a college education, not what you are studying. Getting a degree in gender studies and dance therapy doesn't make you educated.

Takes time to get some decent money, work for 6-10 years more and you'll start seeing money.

>most educated
I personally wouldn't call liberal arts education.

Hmm..so what does that tell you about our "education," system? Really gets the noggin' joggin'

What is the value of the education if it doesnt teach you how to create goods? Millenials want houses, phones, food and clothes but what can they offer themselves? What can they produce?
You have to produce something and exchange it. What do millenials produce? Furry fanart?

So off base it's painful

the older generations made it easier for us to gain knowledge

but hardwork comes from personal experience which millienials lack because they feel self entitled because everything has been handed to them. they think they just deserve everything life is competitive which they don't calculate because they grew up with everyone getting a participation trophy

(((educated))) does not equal capable.

t. corp manager

>most educated

t. educators

Zinga!

Of course older generations are paid better, they have been working for longer...

The longer you work, the more likely you are to have a high salary.

Fucking retards expect to get 100k straight out of uni for some generic job anyone can do.

it's the loss of wage and bargaining power for people with technical degrees and even liberal arts, accounting and poly sci.

I honestly belive the best solution is really to give the finger to corporate intrests and go start up your own business/work for yourself. Sure ots not easy but can you argue it's any easier then putting up with the horse shit that is job seeking, getting jerked around by femicunt HR and minority quotas and then deal with a firm that will own you with bullshit like non competes. I take the latter,

Boy, I get paid $61k for 8 months a year just to transport livestock within an 170 mile radius (273km), and pay ZERO in rent (I live in a cottage on my grandparent's 23 acre property). Now imagine all the saving I've done in the last 11 years! Ya ain't inheriting any assets or property? Boomers around done not hauled my ass through gravel, they done created prosperity here son.

Quick, I need an expert in 1980's Feminist Movements!

300k Starting salary and full benefits, willing to negotiate higher!.

>worst paid generation in history
This will continue until the jewscript is money con collapses.

I don't see how they're the most educated.

I have discussed many topics with millennial kids who were ignorant about subjects that I learned about in school in great detail.

They learn a bit about computers and my half of generation x did not get to learn anything about them in school until university...but even then it seems to mostly just be how to navigate specific software.

Millennial kids definitely have the option of being the most educated people ever, but I really don't see a lot of them taking full advantage of the information age.

The ignorance is on full display here, read through any given 1000 posts and you'll probably only find a handful of people who have anything genuine to contribute beyond route regurgitation of rhetoric and memes.

I don't see them being any different from any other generation; the elite few actually try to educate themselves in earnest, and the rest are mindless worker bees.

And you are worth less money because we've spent 40 years undoing the advances in labour rights that gave rise to the middle class. That's only going to get worse.

Get a job in security if you're unsure about your prospects. That is the one industry in which you can always actively create demand if you're clever about it.

I was a lazy shit in hs and didn't get my diploma. I make $20 an hour now after putting in 5 years at this place. Get a job and stick with it you nigger.

Boomers like to talk about how easy it was to get a job. Just walk into the office and ask for a job.
Today you do that and security throws you out

You need debt so you could have growth. Otherwise it's extremely hard to get people to lend it. Modern monetary policy was invented in Germany btw.

Every. Damn. Time.
>Ten wizerunek i takie osoby są źródłem koszmarów!
>dilate

So I take it you have troubles speaking to women

Or get a job in industrial rights

>Most educated

In what? Studies of preliminary emu squawk therapy? These people think knowledge is the end all be all but knowledge is useless without the right application. It is like a stove without a chef.

It doesn't help that The West is being asset stripped by the predatory and corrupt elite. Probably not good for moral either.

OP here. I'm a 22 y/o Enologist and I get around 20k € a year. My friends are aldo graduates of law and social studies yet most of them are working in stores and stuff. Why is this allowed?

The amount of the money doesn't upset as much as destroying of nuclear family.

Because everyone has useless degrees now, it is the new High School diploma.
Should have been making connections in your chosen field during college anyways, not banking on a piece of paper everyone around you will also get.

Its because millenals are a whiny generation of faggots that want everything handed to them. instead of starting their own businesses millenials whore themselves out to baby boomers. Of course wage slaving for someone else makes less money. If millenials want to get paid more then they should start businesses and push the baby boomers out of the economy.

Imagine a world where people sought knowledge for the sake of it

No

yes yes of course blame it all on everyone else. it couldn't possibly be you. what with all your participation trophies and your obsession with political correction, your mommy told you you were perfect and spoecial, her little retarded snowflake..

>brags on the internet about getting a handout from baby boomers
>thinks there is nothing special about their situation
Well fuck dude we should all just live with our grandparents and get handouts to subsidize our incomes.

A good trick is not to come from a broken family of worthless niggers.

baby boomers did well BECAUSE they wage slaved. BUt that's not because wage slaving is or isn't a good thing, but because the standard of living at the time one to have a good life while being a wage slave. This generation is actually very entrepreneurial, so... as I'm typing this... I realise I'm replying to bait..
sigh

Studying gender relations shouldn't count as education.

>you are worth less money because we've spent 40 years undoing the advances in labour rights that gave rise to the middle class. That's only going to get worse.
Hur your a lazy communist. Real men enjoy working long hours for less money so the boss can have more free time and wealth then they deserve. Unions are crooks. They take money out of muh paycheck. Benifits like health insurance and pension are entitlements that cost too much money for the stock holders. We need to get rid of them so the wealth will trickle down. Why do you hate the working class so much commie?

>boomers
>had everything handed to them as the post war generation
>lecturing anyone about hard work

What a joke.

I grew up in a poor white family from the 70's, my mother was a welfare queen.
I said fuck that shit and got a job based on my hobby of computers, I turned that in to a career of 20+ years. I socked away several hundred thousand dollars (which I still have).

how? by not whining, I worked hard and I didn't by pointless gadgets, nor did I sit around with sand in my vagina on tumblr blaming the patriarchy or playing video games. I plan on retiring about 10 years early.

grown a pair and man up puff ball.

you're right ! Go in the streets ! Make them KNOW your value ! Nobody should mess with you millenials !

not a boomer fucktard, millenials are the generation of "getting it handed to them".
I'm generation X.

BBIDF detected

You left out the bit about how you walked in to the store shook the managers hand and landed the job.

Nobody in this day and age can do that gramps. Try getting a new job from scratch in today's environment, the managers would chew you up and spit you out.

that statement shows that you have not even tried to get a job. and no job I had was ever handed to me.

get your limp little wrist off your game controller and get a out there.

>Generation X
Still got shit handed to them.
The generation that got generous dole payouts for no work, could still walk into random jobs with no qualifications and wing it.

And also the generation that made it hard for those that followed.

Thanks a lot jackass.

Thanks boomers

Wait until GenZ starts really entering the workforce.
You'll remember this time as the good ol' days.

Exactly. You are an entitled cunt bragging about it on the internet. You know you didn't earn what you have. You sucked your grandparents dicks and they gave you a handout. At least your man enough to admit you are an entitled cunt.

What do you want, a fucking cookie?

>nigger culture
fuuucking kek

Actually employed in a full time position. Just somebody who has been through the cock carousel called unemployment.

Boomers of course too full of themselves to acknowledge how easy they had it, free education, no strings welfare and a society that had no WHS, employer liability or risk of discrimination/affirmative action to fuck them over.

Dat entitlement

that's because your wages are being undercut by H1B faggots who will do the same work you will for less than half of the salary you'd require. don't you just love open border policies???

transgender dance therapy

[citation needed]

>I DONT SEE ANY BORDERS SWEETY
>WHY MY WAGE IS SO LOW REEEE
Millennials are fucking morons.

I'm pretty sure many Millennials are only educated if you consider getting brainwashed by utterly worthless indoctrination courses an education.

So milennials are the youngest, least experienced working-age generation and make the least amount of money? Really collapses the synapses

>Flood the labor market
>WHY ARE WAGES LOW?

I have no idea why this idea is confusing to people.

>millennial new hires expect to be paid as much as more experienced workers with established
careers

They're fucking delusional.

Don't worry user, I'll give you a (You)

What type of business should I start? I have 70k in inheritence

He thinks $20 is a lot of money :')

>worst paid generation in history

Jesus christ.

millennials = meme material

Whoever tips is a cuck. Dont tip.
Also this is a slide thread.
Don't tip and sage from orbit

Yes we're very skilled. But first we have to remove some institutions before we can BUILD a good economy.

>post picture of a time where people with a quarter could buy bread and milk and today with a quarter you cant even buy a pack of gum

let me just buy a house and start a fami-

oh

let me just buy some groceries, gas, and utilities without worrying about inflatio-

oh

back in the babyboomer era Americas population was predominantly white, thus strong and healthy economically. Now America is only 54% ""white"", with a good chunk of the population just chugging off government money, economy is worse. Figures

The people who are getting paid the most in the millennial generation are the race-boaters and gender-baiters.

Also, gender studies.

It was stupid of everyone to think that a highly education population created demand for goods and services.

It's bad analysis done by the democrats and liberals.

please go back to 2006 where you belong.

>we are lawyers, doctors and engineers
not with your liberal arts degree

i fucking hate my generation

Seems to be indicative of a useless school system.

I want to open one of those self storage placed. Things pretty much run themselves.

I just have no capital at all to open one.