>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500982480951.webm
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-frankfurt-school-knew-trump-was-coming
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
archive.is/cn1s1
c-span.org/video/?431788-1/jared-kushner-arrives-capitol-hill-intel-committee-questioning&live
youtu.be/YAhr3T93eRo
youtube.com/watch?v=95FKMb5_Tw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Statement from Boy Scouts

Impeachment is coming. Your orange clown will be revealed as a Russian puppet

WHAT DOES BARON KNOW?

IS HE THE SMOKING GUN!?

Well, at least they didn't cuck out

Cucks.

*blocks your path*
Will you give him les délégués?

so will congress investigate if trump is a boyscout plant?

Sup Forums:

>wtf I hate Sessions now

Mainstream America:

>wtf I love Sessions now

When are burgers going to just admit that their entire politics revolves around hypocrisy?

And yes, this includes you as well

He's the expert remember?

It's my birthday today and there's a Trump rally happening tonight. What can make today better?

Barron is the puppet whose strings Bundo holds.

who goin to the rally today in youngstown??

wonder how Miller feels about the attacks on Sessions, he got his political career started as an aide for him

If I had to guess what the Sessions tweets were about, it's a way of Trump hijacking the media again to help indirectly spread a message.
News was circulating that Trump was frustrated about Sessions recusing himself all weekend, and that's all that was talked about yesterday.
Now, when he tweets this message out, the frustration is shifting towards not looking into crimes committed by Clinton, Obama and his administration. This works to not only embolden his supporters and make him at least look like he's trying to fulfill another campaign promise, but also cut off the media.
If they continue to talk about Trump being frustrated with Sessions, they either are forced to now discuss a very vocal and public statement by the President himself, or ignore the context that is readily available for the public to see, and continue to craft their own narrative. It's too late to convince the liberals, but the moderates will slowly turn to see that the news is forcing their own story into the headlines.

The fidget spinner is the key

I hate CNN so much.

We still like Sessions you dirty Paki.

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. In the afternoon, the President will welcome Prime Minister Saad Hariri of Lebanon. The President will then meet with Prime Minister Hariri. Later in the afternoon, the President will hold a joint press conference with Prime Minister Hariri. The President and First Lady Melania Trump will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Vienna, Ohio. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will participate in a salute to American heroes. The President and the First Lady will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President and the First Lady will depart Vienna, Ohio for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>2:00PM THE PRESIDENT welcomes **Prime Minister Saad Hariri of Lebanon

>2:05PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Hariri

>2:20PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Hariri

>2:45PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT holds a joint press conference with Prime Minister Hariri

>4:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>4:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Vienna, Ohio

>5:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Vienna, Ohio

>6:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a salute to American heroes

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Vienna, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

Senate passing HC vote. Or when failing and Trump ripping them a new one at the Ohio rally. Its time to bring the knives out if they fail.

WORKING ON A TRUMP VIDEO:
REQUESTING ALL ARTICLES PERTAINING TO THE MOST RIGHT WING THINGS TRUMP HAS SAID OR IMPLIED (think the time he implied all the anti-semitism after his presidency were faked by jews)
Much appreciated if you help me out, and you'll get the vid when its done

serious question guys
is it true you never know where you're going until you get there?
cus i wanna know where we're going & why we aren't slowing, i don't need you to tell me theres no way of knowing

trump has a pulmonary embolism?

>Federal minimum wage

I'm well aware that this is bait, but fuck off with that FDR commie bullshit

Heavy shilling this morning boyos. Whats going on??

Scaramucci starting to clean house, Short was a former RNC Comms guy

Um... don't fucking link it? Why give them clicks? There are dozens of sites out there that will gladly link it because they hate the agenda. Yes, ok, I agree that he has to give the headlines that match the story, but why fucking lead people to the story anyway? He didn't run with the Cuban Mistress Crisis at all because he thought it stunk; why is this palace intrigue bullshit any better?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500982480951.webm

Here's a start

Will Meuller investigate the Boy Scouts? Get them all in to testify in front of Congress Intel Committee to see if there are any Russians among them

I still like Sessions and I'm a little pissed at Trump for going after him so publicly

Let me see, health care vote and press conference today. So many shills.
See above.

Why would we help you with your huffpoo garbage, shill?

Trump did thing.

Get 'em Mooch

you aint too bright

>134875712
>Sup Forums is one person
>MSM shill against Trump in everything, everything
Just say you farm for (you) or today is your birthday.

key part of article, he is getting rid of Priebus allies

Here's your answer. Here's where we're going and very few people realize it.

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-frankfurt-school-knew-trump-was-coming

for you

I still support Sessions. His expansion of asset forfeiture was wrong though. I am not happy about that. And I am not supportive of Trump's public statements against him.

>LE AWOO LE MAGA

Fucking hell reddit

boo, hoping he found a leaker

There's a group that seems to tickle my balls more than liberal scum, which is necons. Fake conservatives, if you will. They suck Israel's nuts, use Muslims as a scapegoat, even if Muslims are shit, believe in (((civic nationalism))) and use common terms/buzzwords when scapegoating and shilling. Here's a list of these words to help identify the shills. They sound like the same boomer shills in a Yahoo comment section.

>Libtard
>Libturd
>Hamasshole
>Lamestream media
>Obongo
>BASED (Reddit garbage)
>Islamofascist
>Killary
>Obummer
>Hitlery

So, what other words do these civic kikes use?

Boo. I don't want the EU. They'll sue if we take the title of 4th Reich away from them.
>captcha: virgini knight

About time someone finally said it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
working on something like this lad, be nice
thanks

they've been trying to push the sessions will be fired angle. they despise sessions. they think he's going to take away their precious weed and he's the one behind the massive crackdown on illegals of all kinds. they want him gone. anyone who is logical knows that the ag's people have yet to be confirmed and this severely hampers his reach. the only mistake sessions made was recusing himself. everything else is simply obstruction by the demonrats

no one knows it? but everyone says trump is literally hitler so everyone knows it

>His expansion of asset forfeiture was wrong though.
But Cruz had that same idea. Besides if it's just criminals what's the matter?

Disingenuous. Those guys never didn't-like Sessions.

Again, Tucker likes Sessions and has for years. And he still lives in that Washington bubble. He has to have a few anti-Trump positions to "prove he's not brainwashed" according to the absurd Frankfurt School logic of these scumbags (i.e. you are not allowed to believe in anything, goy). It's why he says "Trump shouldn't Tweet as much", we know he's wrong and he probably does too but it doesn't matter.

Boring

>lucky
Silly non-argument. In the grand scheme, you make your own luck.

And if he's lucky, then he's the luckiest motherfucker who ever existed in the human race and America could benefit from getting in on his charmed life.

Mooch isn't fucking around niggers.

inb4 Boy Scouts are called the training ground for Nazis on twitter.

>probably happened yesterday though

>inb4 miller is planning this shit, as a way to divide the swamp, making more take sides. I dunno.

That isn't a response to what he said, dumb shitskin.

Makes you wonder if Spicer was a leaker and thats why he left.

Its got to be public, if he does it in private, then it'll leak "Trump pressures DOJ to blah blah blah".

>He outed himself
The quality of troll going down each day.

Lefties and antifa see it coming deep down inside, yes. They're not wrong.

When's the HC vote???

It did happen yesterday. So much. It wasn't even funny. I hate how everything is always Nazis to liberals and to a lesser extent this board.

Amnesty Mooch

archive.is/cn1s1

Kushner is coming back to Capitol Hill

Live Feed:
c-span.org/video/?431788-1/jared-kushner-arrives-capitol-hill-intel-committee-questioning&live

Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango?

Happened

Neocons support globalism, not any form of nationalism

Good job. Keep up the work.

german awooposter always knows the right awoo to use

jesus christ what the fuck is happening in the UK? literally reported to the police over twitter bants

we still like sessions muhamed.

Yes, dear, everyone hates Drumpf don't you know, I heard it on CNN too!

>replying to a shillflaggot trotting out the ancient decayed "muh 4 bankruptcies meme"

It may not exactly be called 4th Reich. Maybe Trumpian Empire, or American Empire. Either ways its a long ways to go and it will probably be under Don Trump Jr or Barron.

Great news

FIRE THE TRAITORS, ANTHONY

FIRE THEM ALL

Doing Trump's bidding until the day he's fired

you get jailed for saying that trannies aren't the sex they identify as now too, we're truly living in INGSOC

They took the statistpill

Actually, they overdosed on it

It's a police state.

Lol

We need more wiseguys in the admins.

I felt it was fair to make the point about how even the luck argument doesn't make sense.

Doesn't matter if you're a friend, you gotta earn.

youtu.be/YAhr3T93eRo
youtu.be/YAhr3T93eRo

Ty

All the city people get their news from Teen Vogue.

Only rural and suburban retards watch CNN

you aint too bright either

why have you got an empty space between the reply numbers & your reply text?
like instead of
typing in this
specific manner
you're doing

this weird

empty spacing

method, which is gross

Something was up for months now. Pic related if from May 20.

Corky Romano?

I do sorta like Kushner. I didn't expect him to sound like such a whiny cuck though. I really expected a much more alpha voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=95FKMb5_Tw4

Pure, A-Grade cancer.

We have to convince Hiro to ban Awoos and weab shit from Sup Forums.

Already happened, yeah. Dems admit they fucked up with how they treated the middle class, then they go and accuse the boyscouts of acting like the Hitler Youth (who were far more violent) just because they didn't boo Trump.

>EYYY MICHAEL SHORT? YOU WON' SEE HIM NO MO'.

My issue is there didn't seem to be any indication that abuses of the system (which occur) would be addressed. The process to gain back assets wrongly seized is onerous. It can unfairly punish innocent parties for a lengthy time.

>people should be allowed to threaten MPs with murder

Retard

That isn't a response to what I said, abhorrently retarded shitskin.