When did you realize that Sup Forums is tinfoil-tier garbage

when did you realize that Sup Forums is tinfoil-tier garbage.
SJW's are more credible than you at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8#t=09m07s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pay dembts.

Demiurge is crashing again!
>What does this coredump mean?

ayyyyyy lmao

You can't collectivize the beliefs of 'Sup Forums' so your question is false.
I think there are a lot of gullible weak-minded retards who can't think for themselves, some may even buy into stupid pol hoaxes like pizzagate or missile hitting the pentagon one 9/11 etc.
But the basis of /pol is all true. Most importantly, Jews do rule the world to a very significant extent and are directly responsible for the degeneracy of the West.

How aware of your own retardation are you?

>Writing in Sup Forums
>than you
You will be a part of that you sooner or later, you will see. Welcome to redpill family

>You can't collectivize the beliefs of 'Sup Forums'
>But the basis of /pol is all true.
You best be tripping balls on some J. Kush or subconsciously describing yourself because you sound like a potato spewing shit.

op is a greeced up faggot

How many shekels Goldstein pays you per post?

pretty aware ;(
s-sorry, I was just trying to give a mature response

U M A

huehuehuehuehue

DELICIA

I wish i could punch you irl fag

>I'm not a tin foil Alex Joan's I just think Jews pay people to disagree with me on a message board.

Wow you really made me think, Nigel.

>implying I'm not an inter-dimensional shape changing vampire lizard man

It's a good thing you realize you were trying, not doing.

I remember when I was a tinfoil conspiracy believing paranoid psychotic. Good times. I really wish that would come back. Gave me something to live for. Life is a lot better when you have fear of some secret cabal than when you feel totally indifferent.

It isn't.

Racial shitposting has gone overboard, true.

Your version is really fucking gay
>Guise drop a Redpill
>Shills are just trying to make you buttblasted

>when did you realize that Sup Forums is tinfoil-tier garbage.
from the very beginning. I've been saying this for ages
>SJW's are more credible than you at this point.
lol no. SJWs are so bad that mindlessly believing all the bullshit spewed on Sup Forums still gives you a moral high ground compared to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8#t=09m07s
but the cabal does exist, Jews are behind nearly all of it, even 9/11 I believe after listing to Ryan Dawson

pol is always right

>that cognitive dissonance

The realization of how much you don't know is the mark of a wise person

are you implying that the Jews don't have control over our mass media, for example?
are you implying that the Jewish lobby AIPAC isn't the single most powerful interest group controlling American foreign policy which has totally fucked up the middle east?
or are you implying that even if it weren't for the Jewish control over our world, we would still be in the degenerate muti-cultural mess we are today?

Its called poisoning the well. (((They))) bring the flatearthers and other lunatics to this board because it is a cheap way to discredit this place.

Probably about the same time I heard of it

checked