"Actor": Use Animation To Push 'Progressive Values' To Kids

An upcoming animated children’s film will encourage younger audiences to “understand and adopt progressive values,” according to the film's lead voice actor.

The Emoji Movie is part of a broader movement in Hollywood to proselytize leftism, said Miller. HuffPost’s Claire Fallon described Hollywood’s political agitation as a means to “resist President Trump.”

>archive.is/Fow2C#selection-453.0-461.98

Why are Hollywood allowed to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DMTK0jf5HM4
dailymotion.com/video/x3rldln
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A movie as vapid, unoriginal and shallow as the emoji movie it would be perfect for left propaganda

>Tj Miller's mother is of German jewish, Austrian Jewish and Russian Jewish decent
Who have thought

lol.

This guy quit a high paying job on a hit show and shat on his co-stars after going in to a staff meeting and demanding everyone share how much money they personally donated to the Clinton campaign.

He was also arrested after bashing a cab driver who admitted that he had voted Trump.

Right before he self mutilated himself on stage to demonstrate his commitment "to the resistance".

>his mother is of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian-Jewish descent.

He also had surgery for brain damage several years ago.

they are trying to counter the angry birds movie and all the red pills it dropped

>He also had surgery for brain damage several years ago.
>leftist propaganda is literally made by lobotomy recipients
Really activated my almonds

At least they are admitting it now.

Is he the next Shia? Maybe he and Shia should team up and really jew down on some dank projects.

I don't know shit about TJ Miller other than by judging said pic I would never allow him within a 100 yards of any kids.

Both valid points, and you can predict the ethnicity of those involved just by reading a basic description of their "art" and ideas.

The movie was written during a time when leftist still thought Clinton had a 99.99999% chance of winning the election. There's nothing in there that's any further to the left of anything else that came out during that time. "progessive values" and "resisting trump" are just phrases (((they're))) going to be using to sell tickets to crappy movies and if they flop (((they))) will blame russian nazis.

extremely diverse jewery

wait a second

HE'S JEWISH?!?! working in Hollywood!?!?

no waaaaaaayyyyyy

At least hes not sharing his heroin with them... yet.

>An upcoming animated children’s film will encourage younger audiences to “understand and adopt progressive values,” according to the film's lead voice actor.

forgot pic

Maybe they should make cool fantasy adventure cartoons instead

Time for my kids to watch Anime

Instead of forbidding my children to watch this, we will indeed watch it. However, I will make generous use of the pause button to constantly red-pill my children throughout the movie. I will explain why the movie is toxic. I will explain why tbe movie is garbage. We will watch it, but I will not allow my children to make their own decisions when it comes to the communist propaganda being pushed.

The plot centers on an emoji who feels as if he has "many different emotions" inside of him, so he goes to a conversion therapist to make him "normal".

It sounds like the anti Angry Birds

man, that movie had hidden redpills everywhere.

evil immigrants pigs blowing shit up....
i was grinning like an asshole through the entire movie.

>will not allow my children to make their own decisions
Yeah, that's the point of being a parent.
You dont have to be autistic, but you should be responsible.
Nice try fucking schill

The pig king was literally king Mudbeard. I cant believe it got made.

>"We're just gonna brainwash your kids no biggie :)"
Napalm all of Hollywood

o kurwa, i forgot Mudbeard, i cant believe how this went through all the libtard checkboxes.....

>trying to convince the creator of King of the Hill to change the show into a one dimension political propaganda machine
>talking about how children aren't aware of their own mortality while eating pizza
He doesn't seem to have the cunning and sneakiness of his people. Not sure how long they're going to trust him. His career or life will be ending soon

youtu.be/DMTK0jf5HM4

>children's cartoon
>"Diversity is great! Jews rock! Yay Transpeople!"

>what children have been seeing
>liberals cursing, attacking people, and destroying businesses
>trannies being ugly as fuck and being sexually explicit for no reason
>Jews on the news excusing all this behavior as "beautiful"

Get ready for Gen Z lads. SJW Cringe Compilations are big hits on Facebook and Youtube among the kids already.

>(((They))) cancelled a Popeye the Sailor Man movie to make this trash
End my life fampai

Popeye is problematic, don't you know?

Elaborate

He's a strong white man, who protects his weaker woman. Plus one time he beat up a bunch of blackface cannibals, the episode has been censored off youtube, just can find it on dailymotion and vimeo.

dailymotion.com/video/x3rldln

Ah yes obviously, white and male. Can't believe I forgot.

what a jewish looking face

If you believe anything TJ Miller says to the press, you're a fool. He's been trolling them longer than anyone.

These are the people you need to take "behind the gym".

>i-it's just a prank bro!

Oh look, let's push a marketing campaign thread.

Of course, what a surprise.

Oh look, a fucking leaf

i use my dick to push progressive semen into kids

Children can't make their own decisions with regards to propaganda. That's why it's called propaganda, you dumbfuck.

I remember hearing Rio was right wing propaganda. Can anyone explain?

was getting arrested for attacking an uber driver part of his plan

Of courshe shweetie

>tfw they tell you Nazis were "anti-intellectual" and this was evidenced by their burning of books and other media
>tfw the truth is that this is the type of shit that actually got burnt

RWDS when?

basically last two surviving members of a species need to breed to save their avian race

also huemonkeys are non-human

He also had part of his brain removed.

>innocent white Minnesotan woman getting together with a smelly hue monkey who introduced her to degeneracy
Blue pilled as fuck.

He's about 25 years late to the party. This fuck belongs in a camp.

Luckily there are also those that aren't

>kids these days questioning their existence by age 5 while their parents are stuck laughing at yellow blobs in lala land.

>Why are Hollywood allowed to exist?

Remember the line from The Producers:"Let's assume you are a dishonest man? - Assume away!"
If it is possible to insure movie productions against losses this would a perfect way to launder money.
Just like modern art, the worse it is the less people are wondering what is happening behind the scenes with the money.
Maybe it's business, not just propaganda, to make bad movies.

really takes my jellybeans out for a jog