/GGG/ - Go Green General - Sup ForumsEN OFFENDERS EDITION

/GGG/ - Go Green General - Sup ForumsEN OFFENDERS EDITION
------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to /ggg/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

*****FILMING IS ENCOURAGED*****

>/ggg/ archives can be found here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

>Very Original Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/m2M36Axa

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudzu
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Hbl0bV8FA
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/32299/has-the-gympie-gympie-tree-driven-humans-to-commit-suicide-because-of-the-pain-f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ingredients:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto.

You actually think we can flood a ghetto with flowers?
At least you could recommend invasive plants
I like the original idea
pic related is green soldiers

We still have 80 posts to go.
Don't overdo it or we will get banned

Finally a proper thread.

Flower as in invasive plant.

If you do then make sure next time to use the proper intro and name of the generals, otherwise nobody will find them.

Oh shit, you're talking about my thread.
Is already dying, stick to a new one.

Preferably Japanese Knot-weed, Stuff's horrible.

New OP is looking nice.

Totally based Plantanon here.
Need me to host the pastes?
I've got a Pastebin Pro acct, so you can edit things instead of a new paste every time.

Suggest some species

Kudzu is readily available and will overwhelm any efforts to prune it back with no effort at all.

Look in the Pastebin. See :
>pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
>pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

I've been posting this at each of them, it'd be a good start.
Big roots = Big plumbing fuckups

As far as invasive species go, check out the original thread (Link in OP). Lots of invasive species were discussed, and the pros and cons of several of them were weighed.

Not an expert but i've dealed with some invasive plants before.
I'd say any kind of wild weed could do the work if you're just looking to get the job done, you could also buy a ton of bird seed food, which is cheap as fuck, and toss it, since is almost guaranteed containing some invasive plants.
On the other hand, if you really want results maybe you could... Go for a more, animalistic approach... Some say that bed bugs really ich.

My personal suggestion is pic related.
Don't know how it'll behave outside the dry western US climate, but it's worth a shot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel

Floridians, if you really want to make spic's lives a living hell...

Doesn't work on spics, they know yard work.

That's the goat weed, right? Does it actually cause property damage, or just prick your feet?

nm, see that pic says "goat-heads". So answer is given.

it's going to be funny when the fake news starts reporting this

>nazi white supremacists attack poor minority neighbourhoods with plants, ADL condemns racist plant attacks

It's a quick-growing, easy-to-spread plant (Those spines are the seeds), and they fuck shit up.
* Pop stolen bike tires
* Stab feet
It's the worst, and best, plant ever.

>Right wing extremist Trump supporters start eco terrorism against black victims

This could work.

Bumperito

This is stupid. Their lawns are already overgrown as fuck with weeds, it's just that most of the landscape is paved.

So what kind of plants are the best for the job? In the previous thread we talked about:
>Heracleum mantegazzianum
gives horrible blisters like pic related, tall, invasive
>Common ivy (Hedera Helix)
climbing plant, evergreen, hard to remove, fast growth, poisonous, can damage buildings
>Manchineel
The plant's sap can cause extremely painful skin irritations
>Common hop
Climbing plant, can be invasive, kills other plants

will Algerian ivy work as well as common ivy? asking because Algerian ivy grows better here

So we're seeding these general threads in the mornings now? Did the brass at headquarters decide to change it up from the usual "spam the shit out of it during the middle of the night" routine?

We are going big.
I've seen these fucker stick out floor tiles.

It's best to check your regional invasive species list, as well as plants that grow well in your climate. A good thing to throw into every batch is clover, though, for several reason (As seen here )

I don't know, I think the current trend is "as soon as the bump limit is close, thread"

I don't mind, but my coverage will be spotty since I'm technically supposed to be working right now.

Flowers like sunlight, user.

Btw, what about Kudzu?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudzu
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Hbl0bV8FA

Im calling bullshit. On all of it.

>tripfag

Check

>memeflag

Check

>conveniently has pro pastebin account ready

Check

>feigning nonchalance

Check

I'll admit, crowdsourcing feedback is pretty smart. Why pay marketing firms or fund focus groups when you can spam imageboards and get a better result?

This is effectively Terraforming(Which can be done by Organisms/Life, Machines & Atmosphere Manipulation aka Geo- Engineering/Warfare) on a smaller scale. BBP's(Black Budget Programs),Governments,Certain Corporations & Power Structures all have access to this type of stuff & use it.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Trafficking Networks & Crime would be decreased in these area's due to all the "Abandoned" Buildings being neutralized by Plants. (The /HTG/ threads have been doing some great Research on Trafficking).

He has been here from the start, be nice.

>tripcode
>memeflag
It's better than being like the vegans, running around shouting "I'M VEGAN" like anybody at all cares.
>has pro pastebin ready
I've had it for years, need it for my job
>nonchalance
K

Yeah, overall I just liked the idea in the beginning, and will take any opportunity to tinker with something. Here's actual flag, since it's somehow a problem.

here's some oc
best i can do plantanons

>at least you could recommend invasive plants
FUCKING WHY?
^Fuck you, too^
If/when the nogs exodus from the hood, they'll track seeds out in the treads of their Jordans and in the folds of their baggy pants which further spreads invasives out of the hood into civilization. Not to mention that we have to deal with managing the invasive species after they leave. Have you no forethought? No sense of biointegrity? Use NATIVE SPECIES and NATIVE SPECIES ONLY.
Look into Jimsonweed. It's native, spreads quickly, has pretty flowers, has giant spiky seedpods, and contains deadly toxins which kill idiots who try to get high off it

This isn't about just any weed that cover the yard, its about strategically placing extremely invasive plants near foundation or in the dirty roof gutter so it damages the property, forcing them to fix (they won't) or leave.

There are two targets in a ghetto. The land and the buildings. The buildings are the best target perhaps, difficult to clear of plants, permanent damage might necessitate demolition and removal of the dindu problem.

Target the buildings with hardy, deep rooting shrubs that can survive with little soil and water. Things like buddliea, sycamores, blackberry (brambles). Throw the bombs onto flat roofs and gutters.

The ground should be targeted by vigorous fast growing nuisance plants, such as knotweed, poison ivy, hogweed, and maybe tree seeds whose roots will damage foundations (in 20 years time).

Obviously it's a bit tricky getting seeds for these plants as who sells weed seed. You might consider testing with seeds for more ornamental flowers, such as wallflowers, that are easier to get hold off.

the last thread was started at 1 am EST, and the user specified was clearly not thread starter in any case. fuck off.

This.

And clover cause duh.

Hmm, certain types of bamboo spread rapidly and break shit as they bust through the surface.

From what I read, Algerian ivy is pretty much common ivy, but more undemanding, and the leaves are a bit different.
Though I don't know if Algerian ivy has "claws" like common ivy (this makes it harder to remove them)
Which one is the most aggressive and undemanding type of bamboo? We might as well go all out.
Maybe we could combine bamboo and common ivy? The two plants could support each other

I like it.
Once I have the web project setup, would you mind if I used it as the logo? Graphic design is not my strong suit.
I will credit you as such:
>pic related

Look up Japanese Knotwood if you haven't. Some user posted about it last thread.

>Have you no forethought?

People like

And
Aren't paid to have forethought. They're paid to astroturf.

>this strategy isn't clear to me. The niggers NEED to go somewhere. I am personally conflicted because I like our older urban center in the Northeast and think it's important to reclaim and restore them. That being said the niggers will just disperse into nearby suburbs, wrecking them. So while most of those aren't aesthetically or historically important they do cover a lot more area and the niggers will disperse into areas and drive out the locals

Yep, that's definitely it.
I get paid per post, dontcha know?

I personally don't intend to use invasive species, because I'd very much like to have the land be usable after everyone's pushed out.

>checked
it's all yours plantanon, here's the template
tried to get it smoother but i'm not a design pro

If you're gonna suggest Solanaceae might aswell go with Angels Trumpet. Very pretty and brings prices up for gentrification.

>yes drive out blacks/hispanics so leftists and kikes can buy up the cheaper property selling it back to yuppie whites further increasing the stranglehold the cities have on dictating policies based merely on population size at the same time ruining the suburbs and countryside with what essentially is locally sourced refugees.
This general is retarded and should be saged off the board.

Lovely, thanks friendo.
Design is perfect, don't worry about the fine details.
Worst case scenario, I can smooth it out a bit.
>mfw pirated Adobe Master Collection

Nice. You could also make some with the "good night, left side theme" need to think of a nice, catchy phrase.

Maybe this is OPs end goal. With their habitats destroyed, niggers will have nowhere to go but elsewhere. And they'll bring the usual racial tension and general unrest with them.

>White people reclaiming the cities that their forefathers built is a bad thing.
The only problem with it is that it's mostly been done by liberal hipsters. Conservatives need to move back to where the action is, instead of hiding in the suburbs and the countryside. How can you have a revolution if you live 30 miles from your nearest confederate.

It's not THAT bad of an idea with context or specific planning in mind. For instance if we're the ones buying the properties and are driving the blacks in a certain direction. But nobody is discussing those logistics. It's not like the niggers are going to cease to exist; they'll just go elsewhere

>Implying likes will profit off destroyed houses
>Implying leftists take interest in anything relating actual charity with spendings.

are you an American behind a proxy or just a Brit?

possibly, but it'll just effect poor whites in the old (non-development) suburbs; not the wealthy ones. Housing prices block those off very well. Those people will also stop at nothing to defend their public school districts from niggers

It's a tool, yes, but not a strategy

I'm a brit, watching what happened to American cities in the 50s happen to my cities today. White flight, surrendering proud towns to the shit skins. The most popular soap opera in our country is East Enders, but it's a fraud. It's about white people living in East London where no white people live anymore. They've all gone to Essex.

Then nuke the invasive species list from the pastebin and add some info about preserving native species. What's being advocated here is Migrant Crisis: Plant Edition with us playing the role of Soros.
Does it have the spiky seedpods-come-clusterbombs of self propagation and the potential to kill high-chasing degenerates?

Then only use common ivy (the english one) to destroy buildings. As soon as it reaches the roof it will require continual repairs, and trimming, or it will cause leaks.

Depending on how it is built, and how big it is, in just 10 years you will have beautiful ruins.

Hey guys I made the original thread last night

Does my heart good to see these generals

Funniest shit i've seen on Sup Forums for a while

>move to city
>vote matters less because more leftists live there
>lost local, state, and federal representation as well as in your previous home district because a bunch of white people left
Yeah great fucking idea

>The right wing plant squads
>promoted by an OP with a hippie flag
Sounds hilarious but how do I know this isn't some way to trick us all into being global warming shills? kek

I don't own the current paste, but I do recommend this. The site I'm building to take this off-chan will have all that in there, everything I think is needed out of these threads is getting catalogued and stored until it's ready.

Unfortunately, it's pretty easy to spot english ivy.
But it's good for the more run-down buildings, because it can latch on to whatever holes and shit is already there, and expand onward and upward.

Nice to have you around.

Because you can join in the fun and have zero part of the movement.
But I'm working on some things that'll make it easier to participate without getting attached.

Not gonna lie, I fucking love this idea.

Is there something that would work in commieblock and city terrains?

How did Giuliani get elected? Liberals will never become conservative unless you persuade them and point out their folly. Leave your ivory McMansion and actually fight for your ideology and country.

For urban environments, what you need is low-maintenance plants. Certain trees might be a good example of this, because of their destructive power.

Having clinging plants is good for commieblocks, or things that attack infrastructure in general.

Make a cheap mini version of this and maybe put this inside the mud ball. Accelerates the plant growth literally magic.

>Make a cheap mini version of this
Are you retarded?

>checks flag
nevermind

It is a shame, I live in a former industrial city here. I actually like it even though the ghetto isn't far my neighborhood is nice. This whole plan is very simplistic, it ignores so many other details

>external interest, people don't really want to raise kids in cities
>public education
>local economy
>city budgets

This could work, if a particular urban area was chosen and targeted methodically with people already buying properties and colonizing it

Came here to name the nigger Kudzu. This plant is a top tier home invader.

>Certain trees might be a good example of this, because of their destructive power.
If somebody won't cut it down.
Plants that thrive despite being shit on would be a better option.

I've been thinking of using this fuckers as extra in the seed satchels.
Pros
>Spread like crazy
>Can be propagated through hotels, which niggers use in their promiscuous activities
>Almost impossible to get rid off unless burning
>Cause sleep depravation
>Extremely painful
>May cause diseases
>They won't tolerate it and will just move
Cons
>Maybe is beyond us, would you step that far?
>Risky to get unless buying it.

That's interesting, I wonder what it's comprised of.
I'll definitely check this out when doing experiments this weekend, thanks user.

Then definitely see

Cons:
Can spread via close contact
Can spread via shared living quarters
Can spread past the nigs
Considered actual eco-terrorism at that point

You're almost just better off pipe-bombing the empty buildings, you might get an easier sentence.

Pull up closest local ghetto. Literally first house I see in street view. Time to go green!

Liberals become conservative when you push for their parties take over from within by individuals dumb enough to push them out. They become disillusioned and either stop voting or realize that their old party doesn't represent their interests and wants them dead. They have no choice but to vote right. Now you can't save them all but you can change the majority because self preservation is a strong motivator. I've done more subverting the fucking kikes movements then you've ever even thought about.

bamboo, common ivy, giant hogweed.
Kudzu would be the ultimate plant of mass destruction, but introducing it to Europe would be suicide

Let them see it. Once established it will require time, money (glyphosate) and WORK to remove it. And they simply will not do it. Take a piece and put it in the soil next to the house. Better in spring.

But for something like this to be practical it must be used extensively.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/32299/has-the-gympie-gympie-tree-driven-humans-to-commit-suicide-because-of-the-pain-f

GYMPIE GYMPIE PLANT, yeas of pain unless you kill yourself or go mad

Original thread guy

When I was in the navy I planted potatoes and onions all over base for fun

After s year and a deployment I came back to potatos and onions everywhere and a bunch of officers running around confused as fuck and screaming

"Why the fuck is the base covered in potatos and onions" "is this shit natural or did some dickhead do this"

They cleaned out the potatos and onions for like 6 months

Spoiler alert

They never got them all and they kept coming back

Laughed every time

>Don't know how it'll behave outside the dry western US climate
It behaves just fine, these bastards stabbed my feet and bicycle wheels quite a few times.

This is why it'll work.
Unless you take the time and remove the roots,
This shit'll keep coming back

Eco-gentrification FTW

That's good news, thanks user.
Definitely going to experiment with them then.

Need to talk to my friend who still lives there if he can bag & ship some.

Do you own the pastebin? If so, read this shit, and ditch the talk of invasives

No I made the very first thread before the generals

Organite is some new age shit that says if you put a bunch of literal junk next to your plants or near your body, you'll experience a positive energy or some horse shit to where things will grow faster and your ailments will alleviate.

Doing gods work user

See

Don't know about any of that, but I'm sure there's a scientific explanation.
Like the fact that the plant was already growing on the right.

But it's worth a shot!

Hah. What a prime target.

>they're literally asking for it
Plant away, user! Help them keep the community clean like they wanted.