Now that weed is slowly becoming more accepted across the world can we expect harder drugs to be like the new public...

Now that weed is slowly becoming more accepted across the world can we expect harder drugs to be like the new public issue and be unfortunately accepted by society?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/pain-management/features/medical-marijuana-uses
youtube.com/watch?v=RnvwcGLWybI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3998228/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no fuck off drug addict

Die fucking nigger

It isn't becoming more accepted. It's as illegal as it ever was here in the UK, and the rest of Europe doesn't exactly seem in a hurry to decriminalise it.
Besides, it's an awful drug, anyway.

hating weed is like the most bluepilled shit ever.
>inb4 hurrdurr i drink beer and smoke cigarettes but somehow marijuana is more dangerous

also this isn't really politics, just autistic kids screaming at each other about a fucking plant

Drugs should never be accepted by society. People, especially young ones, see goverment sanctions as a holy proclammation. It really shouldn't be the case. Tolerance isn't a bad idea, but it needs to stay at a steady level.

I mean, America is already close enough to an opium state due do the prevelance, acceptability, and sanctioning of alcohol by the goverment. No one thinks it would be great for literally everyone to have a niche drug to get addicted to with full sanctioning from the goverment, but the illegality of substances only causes problems. You'll see a Streisand soon. Sober, straight edge living will be the new trend.

There is literally no argument for marijuana being legal though, like L I T E R A L L Y none

Alcohol and tobacco being worse is NOT an argument, and that's the only thing potheads can come up with.

hemp has a community that is politicly active
also every one knows at least a few people who smoke it.
other drugs don't have this.

drugs will always be a problem.
they always have been.

question is how to make it as small of a problem as possible.

Weed is over-rated.

People who devote their lives to it are idiots.

Argument for- citizens have liberty to ingest substances as they see fit. Because, freedom.

The hardest drugs are already accepted by society. Heroin and meth are mid tier at best. Pharmacies have the real stuff.

Not only do I smoke weed constantly, I also live next to a high school and regularly sell weed to kids. I'd prefer it stayed illegal thanks, I'm making a tidy profit here lol

>le slippery slope

>ignore the hundreds of studies universities have done on the medical benefits of marijuana user, its obviously has no merits.

webmd.com/pain-management/features/medical-marijuana-uses
i swear you fuckers need to learn how to use a search engine. or maybe its just the jews trying to prevent all there pharmaceutical profits from disappearing

If weed was just discovered2today it would be hailed as a miracle drug.

And a Jew would win a Nobel Peace prize just because.

listen to this amerikan

Its a natural substance that has a has a ton of uses industrial, medicinal, recreational, and food

Its illegal because its easy to grow yourself and it would fuck up a bunch of (((established industries))) thus creating new wealth for younger people, and we would want that now would we goy

Jew is already working on this, check out the laws they are setting up for jew marijuana monopoly.

Dude, freedom

weed must become legal because its the only way to take the massive profits out of the hands of criminals who use the proceeds of said weed sales to fund their other nefarious activities, it also destroys the drug dealer/client relationship meaning there will be less of a market for 'hard' drugs.

how fucking retarded do you have to be not to understand this, it's not rocket science for fucks sake.

Oogie boogie wooga booga motherfucker, cocaine acceptance when?

youtube.com/watch?v=RnvwcGLWybI

DUDE IM ANTI WEED LMAO FUCKING FAGGOTS

Nobody claims that marijuana is more dangerous, but it's more illegal.

>"Ninety-seven per cent of respondents used cannabis primarily for chronic pain. Average pain improvement on a 0–10 pain scale was 5.0 (from 7.8 to 2.8),"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3998228/

Ya its terrible a lot of states that went medical the laws and the cost to file an application was clearly designed to keep those who aren't already rich out

No it's not. We're in a cold race war as we speak, with it likely to become hot at anytime. We don't need white people smoking themselves into oblivion. Weed is deleterious to the reward system in the brain. That means that it leads to lower aggression and motivation among other undesirable effects. Plus, weed culture is seemingly invariably linked to nigger culture, and promotes wiggerism. Plus, having weed laws on the books is a good way to target niggers and get them of the streets.

I have a rare condition that can only be treated by recreational cocaine use, conservashitlords need to stop genociding my people and erasing cocaine culture.

They already did, fag.

Look into MPP Marijuana Policy Project, funded by Soros and ran by Rob Kampia, a handsy rapist who likes both men and women.

They passed a series of shitty MMJ laws (see Arizona's where there's a "25-mile rule") to get weed in the door, they buy off all the big dispensaries and growers to join their lobby, then push for 'legalization' bills that support said scumbag friends to benefit.

Why aren't you fucking paying attention to this shit. For fucks sake. California got played for a moldy $10 joint. Fucking assholes.

This.

Cocaine culture is by far the best stoner culture

>let me put a fancy chart on and a few big pharma logos
>hurr durr jews! big money! conspiracy! give me my joint now!

2018 faggot, enjoy

These are minor inconveniences in comparison to what's on the way

meh now that its legal where I live and I have a decent homegrow setup going I hope it stays illegal everywhere else. I cant have the prices dropping this is easy money

Tiùe to contact Mr. Nosenbergstein for your official Jew card, Dave McMongrel

They're going to be stopped.

MPP is a domestic terrorist group. They pay off cops to arrest activists against them, they audit activists by using the IRS, they call and harrass owners who aren't playing along. It's a mob-style mentality propped up by Chinese investors.

RICO charges need to be filed. There was also a very good reason PNC dropped MPP's accounts. Lots of money laundering.

If Trump decriminalized cannabis, it ends for them all.

Psychedelics will likely be next. Their is already research that shows lsd and mushrooms can be used to treat depression if done in a safe environment

I say legalize all drugs and accept some personal responsibility