UNITE THE RIGHT IN CHARLOTTESVILLE - AUGUST 12 - #RIGHTWINGWOODSTOCK

18 days remain! This will be the event of the summer. If you live in the Eastern US, you have no reason not to go.
Check out one of the links below and get involved.

>FACEBOOK PAGE
faceberg_com/events/137857813439031/

>(UNOFFICIAL) DISCORD SERVER
discord_gg/pyMKakB

This will be the biggest event yet in promotion of our interests. A victory here will signal to the world that we are powerful and will not be put down by traitors and degenerates. Let's make this a victory!

Have a bump burgers.

Thank you based Aussie

I'm New Zealand
plz stop bully

Here's a photo of the first event.

THE QUEER SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

What will happen and how will a "victory" in any way shape or form help us?

Will you kill the media?

The victory is white men going out in public and advocating for their own interests. If we can do this in a big way, then the general public will see that it's okay to be white and proud. Our views will become more acceptable and we'll start seeing a lot more people publicly supporting them.

It's about showing that there are many of us and that we're powerful. It's not the sort of thing you can do on the Internet.

It's big because meetings of right-wing people tend to be overwhelmed by antifa. This scares peoppe from associating in public, and the public associates these meetings with violence, because of antifa. The leftists been losing recently, so a show of force like this will demoralize them further, and normalize having these views in public.

Ahh right I see. In the case keep it up!

Good summary.

bump

Does anyone have questions or comments abou the event that I could help out with?

More of Charlottesville 1.0

>Tfw you're very visible in that picture
Feels good

Nice! Will you be at this one as well?

Sure will. I made arrangements as soon as I heard we were going back. The first one was an astounding experience. I wouldn't miss this one for anything.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION RALLY 2017
>CONTROLLED OPPOSITION RALLY 2017

Let's get way more people than this at the next one.