Law and Order is dead

>elect mostly criminals, pedophiles, communists, etc
>"we don't prosecute politicians here because that's what banana republics do"
>if we did, those in power would use ithe crimes of their opponents to wipe out the opposing parties
>but you can still go to jail

The thinking here is so fucking backward. Disgusting, really.

Law is law. It used to be known as COMMON law for that very reason. It doesn't matter if you're a former first lady or a plumber. Apparently the social elite disagree, and the masses just accept it.

They're so afraid of America becoming a "banana republic" that they haven't even taken time to think of what happens when the majority of the population knows justice is a lie. How will millions upon millions of angry, disillusioned, politically charged people react when someone THEY love is punished harshly for a lesser charge than what Hillary or whoever got off for? How about next year? The year after? Do you honestly think any of these issues will resolve themselves?!

What does the federal government even do domestically besides gibs and fake investigations? It would seem the supremacy clause was a mistake.

Soon the relevant topic will be 'does rule of law even matter anymore?' It doesnt, but it should, and I believe that's where a line must be drawn.

This country has been paralyzed for months because of this and related issues. Something must be done. But it won't.

We are led by cowards and sycophants. We are protected by the neutered. Good job America.

Just read it. Reading is good for you.

I'll say it time and again, give me the manpower to train, and I'll have the people electing an emergency congress to process the treason hearing of every senator, representative, justice, judge, staffer, police officer, and office clerk that ever heard a numerical indentifier combined with the word Amendment in the last sixty years before the federal machine is even allowed an inch further.

I suppose.

tl;dr

If the government wont even investigate crimes committed by those who happen to be in a position of power, why do they expect the rest of us to behave or support them? The law is supposed to apply to everyone.

>It used to be known

let me stop you right there, faggot.

nothing has ever changed.

justice is what weak, powerless bitches cry about.

it's always been this way. cry a fucking river, no one cares.

>no one cares about politicians being above the law
>flag

do you think you can do anything?

do you think it is possible to defeat islam?

you have killed several million arabs, but you have not even slowed down islam.

your family structure in the west is broken, and will never be fixed. there is no reversing your terminal cancer.

islam is not even trying to destroy the west. we are simply waiting for the west to destroy itself. and when they do, it is we who will inherit power, and bring order, and make law.

Bin Laden: "When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse. When people of the world look upon the confusion and atheism of the West, they see that Islam is the strong horse."

>Apparently the social elite disagree

The social elite runs the courts you quintuple moron
The only way the bastards are getting caught is if they cross/go out of favor with some more powerful bastards

Bring it hadji. I didn't get enough of shooting you fuckers in 2 tours. I'd love to see you guys try an open jihad here. You idiots gonna turn Dearborn into a stronghold and work from there? What's the game plan?

wtf leftists are truly retarded, banana republic don't prosecute politicians, they either just kill them or bribes and corruption takes care of the issue

no, you're going to fucking collapse from the weight of your own fucking fat and degeneracy and moral corruption, which is completely irreversible at this point. the effects of the sexual revolution have not even played out for two full generations, and you still have two more to go, meaning your cultures and nations are going to get increasingly more cucked and degenerate until 2040-2050. your economies are collapsing, your leadership is retarded, you are all cowards, who fear death.

you have no learned since korea, vietnam, iraq, afghanistan, you have not learned that killing people isn't the same as defeating them. the more people you killed, the stronger islam grew. and now islam invades your nations and you do NOTHING. NOTHING. you have already decided to die. you have already rolled over.

all we do is wait, fuck your women, take your 'altruism' money, and roll in as the strong horse when you die off. because your children will not fight with you. you're willing to die. so what? young people want more than anything to live. your children will abandon you to live. they will see that islam is life, and they will leave you to follow us.

you have already lost, your civilization has already perished, you are already in the struggles and death rattles. you know this as well as i. you should join the winning team. be one of the ones who adapt rather than go extinct.

You seem pretty mad. You will never turn America into a caliphate. We have too many guns. There aren't enough Muslims here. Idk if you know this, but people in the US aren't scrambling to convert. Most folks are still pretty salty over 9/11 (false flag or not) we are the strong horse retard. That's why America pretty much rolls out infantry to wherever the fuck we like and nobody does shit except some inbred sandal wearing goatfuckers using gear from the 60s. Suck it Ahmed.

you have guns, but not the will to use them.

the will of islam is unstoppable. for ever muslim you kill, five more appear. your daughters fuck niggers, your sons are homosexuals.

you americans are soft, and fat, and weak, while every day, islam grows harder, and stronger, and crueler.

you have never had any perspective, you have always been short sighted. you are like a fruit that looks... okayish... kind of, from the outside, if you turn it just right. but cut it open, and putrescence falls out. you are rotten from the inside.

islam will purify you. you continue to spend billions to pretend that you are fighting wars, when you are just pretending to fight wars. you spend ten million dollars to kill every muslim. you kill the 'terrorist', but do not kill his five sons. his five sons all grow up to hate you! because you do not have the stomach for war. i've seen your soldiers. soft. pasty. clueless. protected by a fragile, insanely expensive network of computers.

if the internet went down for one week, america would erupt into chaos. you are fragile, you are effeminate, you are dying.

Keep telling yourself that. If you come to harm me or mine: I will end you. There will be no glorious crusade. Just a short pointless death for you and yours.

big mouth, small dick, degenerate cuckold.

you know good and well that there is nothing you can do to protect anyone.

Quit projecting Ahmed. Ill be waiting for you and your little friends.

I've got to find the full video of this guy.

>quoting a dead retard
literally nobody sees Islam as a "strong horse". having scores of mentally defective inbred subhumans doesn't translate to power, it only means there will be more of you who have to be killed when you attempt to try anything, Abdul.

Can you goys just kill the jews so we can move on?

no, you won't. stop lying to yourself. this isn't an action movie like you grew up brainwashed by. you were a soldier? than you should know how fucked you are. you should know how little any of you know what you are doing. stumbling around, hemorraging money, no leadership, no direction.

you know whats happening to your country. your family. you don't need me to tell you. you're on pol, you see it every day. but you don't have the balls to look the truth in the eye and see the inevitable conclusion.

you know deep down that the west is going to fall. there's not going to be some heroic turn around. that doesn't happen, in real life. just the movies. there's not going to be a reversal. there never is. just the steady march of consequences, and the inevitable result of your moral, spiritual, social, and cultural deterioration and death.

deny the truth all you want! please, continue! after all this is how your liberals designed your suicide! this is how you are killing yourself! you are going blind, in order to spite the symbol of your approaching doom.

mentally defective? who are you, white westerner, to speak to anyone about mental defects? the majority of your children are on psychotropic drugs. your entire economy exists to distract you 24/7. you are an addiction-state. you young men can not even get a woman, and less and less as time goes by. your fighting age males are all 'video gamers'.

there is no future for you. you think that you can kill enough people to save yourself. you can't do that. you don't have the STOMACH for genocide. the majority of your population cry out when you try to fight. you have already lost. you have defeated yourself.

you deserve the extinction that you have brought down upon your heads. and you have to deny everything you pretend to believe here on pol in order to deny that.

While this is all true, world jewry will subvert islam with feminism backed up by our traitor women, feminism is too degenerate to escape when exposed to for generations. Your young will be corrupted too after a civil war, and with the false oppositions around europe, who knows if that even happens.

I don't pretend to know what will happen but judaism screwed both our people over, your homelands are bombed and ours will be in decline for god knows how long.

Rally against the kikes that fooled us to destroy your territory, they will have plans for a future if islam were to wipe out most whites in a civil war, nukes if needed.

You're forgetting about the Mormons. Most Americans haven't seen it but they have taken over much of the Western US. They are holed up in the Rocky Mountains and growing strong. In 2 generations there will be 100 million more of them and they will become a major dominating political force in the US.

>the jews, the feminists, and the mormons will save us

wow. this is what pol really believes.

Was trying to explain this to a friend the other day.

In a society full of selfish, greedy, self-obsessed assholes, why are you surprised when the people elected are all selfish, greedy, self-obsessed assholes?

The government is shit because our society is shit.

How are you proposing to get your main fighting force into my country and my terrain? ISIS has a stellar air force and navy.... lol you fucking wish. Stay mad. The past decade and a half you "people" have spent on the run. Advancing into europe, sure, but it won't happen to America. Plain and simple. We have an armed populace with a large percentage of veterans who are trained. Not to mention a swathe of law enforcement officers. Its a running fucking joke how Hadji shoots. Id be more worried if you were shooting at the guy next to me tbqfh. Its cool though. Bring it. These are my woods. My mountains. My terrain. We murdered the shit out of you morons on your turf. Why do you think you would stand a chance on mine?

Lol, no the jews are out to kill us whites, feminists too. Jews will try to enslave or kill you too is all I'm saying, not now but someday.

Plane and simple you are weak very weak we have treated you like children in what was never a real war. You pathetic delusional children have absolutely zero understanding of who you are fighting on witjer side. The Jews have fucked up because they like you are weak and feminine they used female tactics to fight. What you and your feminine kind fake to understand is the nature of men real men when dealing with the fairer sex. It's come to the point that we real men are getting tired of your cunty nature and hen pecking. The west isn't weak the west is all of Europe and east Asia. We have been the adults dealing with females stupidity and selfishness but that is coming to an end. Then once again we real men will put you in your places in the end only after this shitty relationship we will know exactly how to deal with you spoiled little cunts temper tantrums. You are not a horse but a mule and a lame one.

>main fighting force

are you this fucking dense and naive? there's not going to be a fight. there's nothing for you to fight. you've conquered yourself for us. you will give yourself willingly to us.

just like your daughters.

'run'? we walk into your nations and you embrace us with open arms. america? you are all week and fat and cowardly. lazy and soft. you have never known hardship, and thus have not become hard. your women are disgusted by you.

you will die not in violence, but from your own corruption.

you will wait for a battle that will never come, while wasting all your money on expensive toys to protect your transsexual and female soldiers. you feel entitled to victory, but you were too cowardly to fight in the real battle, so you pretend to want to fight in a battle that doesn't matter.

you killing arabs doesn't matter. doesn't change anything. it merely strengthens islam. you don't have the guts for genocide and you know it. you know you are not equipped to continue existing for another 50 years. there is NOTHING left of your culture, of your religion, of your peoples will and strength. you are exhausted, while islam is peaking in virility.

your extinction is inevitable and self inflicted. why should islam fight you? we have merely to sit back, relax, enjoy your hospitality, and watch you cut your wrists.

you don't have the balls to fight real wars. you will never again fight a 'real' war. there are no more 'real men' left in america. die quietly and with a little dignity. or don't. it really does not matter.

The US isn't Europe. None of our women want to fuck barely literate goat herders. You can say it all you want but people here see you as a disease. As far as I'm concerned you can keep Europe. They have given up all their rights. They are no kin of mine. What country are you in with that meme flag of yours?

Look at the stupid who has been fooled by the Jew noise box. Don't worry princess we will be sure to castrate your sons and breed your daughters with real men. Once the real wars start after the majority of men are done working that is. Right now we will just have to deal with you spoiled cunts mouthing off from time to time will bring down the hammer that is reality in due time.

This the US is full of real men living their day to day live while we can until we get to start beating these spoiled little cunts like they want and need.

please tell me that tweet is real

hahahahahahah

keep dreaming.

none of you even remember the meaning of the word 'kin'.

saved the pic

Top kek. There are people here who still follow the old ways. I've taken a blood oath to my kith and kin. Till death. That is why I really could care less what some wanna be jihadi thinks. May I remind you, that's just what you are. A wannabe. I've personally shot your brethren in the sand box. What have you done? Insult people on the internet? Good work. Keep it up.

you're a harmless larper. but this isn't your video game where you pretend to be pagan. keep your cringe fanfiction to yourself. you sad sack excuse of a man.

Says the guy who is literally larping as a serial goat rapist.

Chromosomal problems are a real issue with your people. That and sex with animals. Ohh, and instability because you can't stop shanking each other over interpretations that aren't even in your holy book.

>implying hillary clinton hasn't been thoroughly investigated by the FBI for multiple things and that she hasn't been dragged into congressional testimony for a ton of stuff

They never got her user. They didn't. The email scandal was as close to wrongdoing as they got, and it just wasn't enough for prosecution.

>we're gonna keep going after her until we get her for SOMETHING
This is the attitude that is stupid, user. Come to terms with reality.

Empire of Dust
you could have just looked for "Chinese guy in Africa" and you would've found it

>you have guns, but not the will to use them.
Please keep telling yourself this.

you know good and well you don't.

The butthurt in this post is grand.

Islam isn't a "strong horse" dude. You are pound for pound the weakest religion on earth, and your future doesn't look good as technology continues to make your oil less and less relevant every year. You won the geological lottery which gave you absurd amount of money for a century, which your leaders have squandered on gold toilets and other degenerate shit. Once that's over, you go back to being even less relevant than you are today.

>you know good and well you don't.
Yes, keep telling everyone you know this user. Every post you've made in this thread, you should be telling to a literal goat fucking retard, because they are dumb enough to believe you. Your posts read like a shitty pep talk you tell people to boost their egos, it doesn't work the other way around though, you actually sound like a butt hurt donkey fucker.

Oh look the Jews favorite little mouthy cunt is angry