Canada has the highest murder rates among the anglo nations excluding usa

Canada has the highest murder rates among the anglo nations excluding usa.

Why are other anglos such pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3gkC2SYZ4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doubt it, probably only in nonwhite areas

I wonder if we have the highest per capita Somalian population of all Anglo countries?

no

>t. 1/8th native

It's the native genes in many whites or simply the natives themselves.

Its the Injuns who commit all the crimes.

Someone is doing the murdering.
Hint:
>it's not the white people

Drug trade to the United States.

>Why are other anglos such pussies?

We sent our criminals to canada and the lesser but more verbose ones to australia.

It's all natives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

Oh (you).

We won't manage to postpone the day of the rake much longer if you leaflets don't step up your shitposting

the serial killer was a white guy killing native women

I'm sure that the native population has its share of problems, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the majority of the murders in this country are related to organized crime whacking each other over drugs, the same as Mexico. The United States is by far the largest consumer of drugs on Earth owing to their intrinsic degenerate nature and because of the demand, suppliers are offing one another over control of the trade. I have seen it with my own two eyes, witnessed the Gurmit Dhak murder first hand... Paid attention to the drug war long before that. If you axed off that industry, the murder rate would tank.

Are you sure about that? I bet we are in top 5 for per capita Somalians worldwide.

And yet he was only tried and convicted of one of the highway of tears murders. The rest remain unsolved.

Natives get caught easily. Being a serial rapist and killer is more of a white thing.

In the Highway of Tears the victims were natives. No sure who did murders (if there was any).

muslims blacks worshipping minorities etc

can confirm 1/8 native
constantly want to murder ex and jews

that graph is bullshit, Canada doesn't release racial stats for crimes

they do for natives

It doesn't hurt any agenda. Releasing racial stats on problematic foreigners is hushed because that would hurt the immigration white genocide agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3gkC2SYZ4A

Canadian chimpout

What's the source for that graph then?

There's shit like this from Statscan. Why is it difficult for you to accept the truth?

Niggers and natives.

Your a faggot I know abos aren't human, I just want to know the source so I can use it in future.

Well now you know: Statscan. Dumb fuck.

The natives are crazy violent since we reeducated them by putting them in camps and telling them to scrub the brown out of their skin with soap. Their family structure has been permanently fucked ever since.

The reservations are almost no-go zones. A friend of a friend whos a Cop responded to a domestic call. Got grabbed and pulled in the house with a shotgun stuck in his face. He got mindfucked from it pretty bad.

Yeah dude, it's the white man's fault for trying to civilize them with the best of intentions. Fucking white people, amirite?

They're supposed to be literal no go zones because they're supposed to be for natives only and the few whites who somehow manage to squeeze themselves in.

Fugg a da wite man

I blame Religion. Catholicism specifically.
I believe more earth minded men would have been fine just leaving the natives alone. But Catholics demanded to intrude and convert them as much as possible. The idea that there be tribal people out in the forests living free outside the influence of the church was just unacceptable for catholics.

If only the white men back then were more like you, then it would have been done right...

Two men was shot dead just 2 days ago in Toronto.

Imagine the spawn of this on PCP
Because natives with fetal alcohol syndrome on PCP is not a rare thing in leaf's interior.

Canada Liberals in 1917 - want to make natives citizens by taking away them from their parents so they can learn to read, understand a non-stone age society

Canada Liberals in 2017 - Want to take your kid away from you so they can put him on hormone blockers and invert his dick into a hole.

>F-fuccckin Catholics...

Yes it was catholics. As far as I know protestants weren't a problem. Or even just other types like German Hutterites would be able to live near a reserve and not want to intrude on them demanding they become hutterites.

Catholicism is like Islam

>be me
>grow up in a small town near a reserve
>people on the reserve passed out drunk on the side of the road before noon
>plywood everywhere windows should be
>feral dogs chase cars that drive through
>le noble savage meme
>mfw

>educated by leaf government

A good percent of murders are natives and blacks.

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

White people in the US/Canada aren't that violent

fuck off back to Ireland dumb taig

that pepe was made by Sinn Fein as psych warfare. The thread is archived on /pol.

The more you post it the more the modern English hate you. The goal was to get you to be as openly hateful and racist as possible. And here you are, a Gerry Adams puppet.

Good to know.

Saved for future trolling.

What in holy hell are talking about you dumb bong? There's a pepe for everything
>want you to be as racist as possible
is it your first day here?

Sinn Fein wants you to be openly racist while associating yourself with the DUP.

>There's a pepe for everything

They just fall from the sky don't they.

So much fucking LEAFS in this thread jesus.

>They just fall from the sky don't they.

I know you think you're being funny but you sound like a delusional retard. You don't need to be DUP to have a hate on for paddywackers (not like there's anything wrong with it either). Leave Sup Forums and never come back, pussy

You sound like an Irish Canadian larping as a pro-unionist to sully the good name of Unionism.

the old man's from Glasgow actually, calm down sonny it's just Sup Forums

>it's just Sup Forums
I'm on your side m8 but stop posting that Sinn Fein agitprop. It's going to help get Corbyn elected.

basketball Canadians? Looks like too nice a neighbourhood for them coloured folk.

>implying it isn't mostly niggers chugs and dune coons

yes

It's probably wogs doing all the killing
OP kill yourself

>PM Corbyn
You fuckers almost deserve it at this point

Why is Toronto murder so much different from Winnipeg murder

its cause of the natives

He wouldn't be that bad. We make it sound like the Corbspocalypse but the current government is in alliance with literal theropod deniers and the world hasn't ended.

The top 5 most dangerous cities are Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Thunder Bay and Edmonton. Those cities are loaded with natives.

The safest place in Canada is Quebec City. Gee I wonder if being 98% white has anything to do with that.

i hate that i know the exact type of guy off camera that wont shut the fuck up

W A G O N B U R N E R S

Snarky

kek

>doubt it, probably only in nonwhite areas

Like Winnipeg--Numbers are skewed because of the FBI (fucking big indians) killing each other.

It is funny how Indians are on a sobfest about missing aboriginal women , when (IMO) it is them doing it to themselves.

Drug and alcohol issues are sad, but not much Whites can do about it.

We could stop enabling it through the reservation gibemedat system. People invariably degenerate into poor lifestyle choices when everything is handed to them.

Welfare is a weapon. It robs people of their own ability to generate a living.