EU BTFO fuck you germcucks fuck you frenchcucks fuck you europoor shits fucking kill yourselves

EU BTFO fuck you germcucks fuck you frenchcucks fuck you europoor shits fucking kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit
archive.is/t22CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

fuck you fucking useless bogan cunt

>pushes America in protectionist stance
>complains when other countries do the same

Fuck yeah.
I can see it now...
>Eternal Anglo Alliance
>USA, UK, Poland, Australia
>Canada if Trudeau would stop being a massive cuck

>Implying the last two times didn't cause this mess
Don't forget Sacred Israel while you're at it. I doubt just the four or five of you still produce enough children to feed their priests.

>jobs
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS? EASIER IMMIGRATION LAWS FOR BRITBONGS? HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL BRITFAGS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

WE CAN ESCAPE FROM THIS POLICE STATE

time to make the colonies white again lol

i wonder if they sell SA-80 rifles in america?

> Poland
>Anglo

poles are compatable with anglo culture we dont mind them desu

after a generation or 2 they lose their accents and become british i myself am half polish half anglo.

Poland is tied by the EU, can't make deals on its own

remind me again, what do bongs produce exactly except baby mohammeds? I'm honestly curious

>very protectionist
>us steel tariffs are gorillion percent

Never trust to American

Now you can what can the EU do? Commonwealth + USA + Poland = btfo EU

The Super Bloc will be the US, UK, Japan, Israel, and Russian. Everyone with their own turf. Look at who Trump met with first.

Urgh. I dont WANT the fat fucking americans here or to send our poor people there

Fuck off burgerhuffing retarded orange fool

Leave us alone already

>We side with bongs and burgers

Nah, that was your idea about sanctions not EU, so fuck yourself

こおl

>(((trade deal)))

I can see Poland leaving the EU within the next few years because of Germany trying to force Muslims into their country.

>trade deal
>with a UK that lost it's value
right, we're more likely to make a deal with Hamburg since the City is moving their assets there

>I can see Poland leaving the EU

that's because you are retarded.

>US, UK, Japan, Israel
>and Russian

Lol Trump compaling about protectionism

I thought free trade was bad?

Nice try Achmed. I can see through that flag of yours.

>Leave us alone already

No Brit ever said this.

Get ready for those chlorine chickens, bongs.
That's some tasty treat.

Yes they do, you can find one at Walmart for about 800. It's not called the SA80 though it's called like, L85A2 or some shit. I seen it at the walmart yesterday in Chattanooga

Hamburg is not even a major financial centre you dumb yank

Dear Britbongs, Wealthy enterprenuer here.

What is the EU threatening you wont have anymore?

I want to seize their marketshare and see this as a great opportunity.

So far Tol Chocolate clones and frozen strawberrys we have greatly increased what else is there?

The EU isn't a country, goyim.

I think he meant frankfurt.

what will the 2 sides l be..

Globalist_Faggot_ China-Lackeys
vs.
Shit-posting, Emu dodging, Wallabies?

Don't kid yourself Americunt. You need us desperately. Trump is aware your whitey count is going to be outnumbered very soon, hence the desire to open up the gate to our country. He's aware Britain is a shithole and US citizen would ever want to immigrate there permanently, but he definitely knows Britfags are desperate to escape this hell hole.

>trump is elected on protectionism for the us
>tells the eu to stop being protectionist about their own financial and economical interests
it's okay when we do it but not you

Who were his first three meetings with?

The very first one was with China

US-Chinese axis confirmed? SCO btfo lmao

Around the same time white brits are outnumbered by non whites about 2060. And our immigration has been reduced non whites have a birth rate of 1.9 compared to non whites in the U.K having 3.1 kids per women. Whites in the US have a birth rate of 1.9 and if it wasn't for the conservative/liberal divide we'd have the highest white birth rate in the developed world probably about the same as Faroe islanders.

>Jags and Land rovers
>Big global sports
>Best Pharmaceutical industry in europe
>Biggest finance industry in the world

How are your banks doing?

>Says the past merchant that only serves as the gate to nigdom now

What does Italy produce besides insane claims they will send their enormous Muhommad population up north?

>calling a person whose shits are worth more than your life retarded
>triggered and emotional
Kys retard

Europoor military invasion NOW

BLITZKREIG

>t. Mohammad Goatfuck

SEND
US
MORE
LEE
ENFIELDS
AND
MORE

will be soon

hahaha
pure truth

literal fucking brainlet behind this post

This. Fuck Europe. A land of degeneracy and desperation.

Sanction the baby murdering island caliphate.

>A land of degeneracy and desperation.
>coming from Canada
lmao

I'm in.

I like how he just commands them to stop.

Nice.

Now if he could only name the jew and start hanging pedophile elite child murderers.

ATM's are working just fine, thanks, bong.

I should have asked more specifically what the UK produces that is actually useful to mankind, apart from delusional/harmful kikery tools, but nevermind, my bad.

PROTECTIONISM IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Smart move, for Britain to go full 1984 they need alot more camera's.

Trudeau will be voted out in 2019

Isn't that the crazy schizo guy who uploads like 10 videos of himself a day?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

>inb4 WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEIT

STOP!

What about food? Things that grow in the dirt , you know.
Oh, maybe you didn't know actual food grows from patches of dirt , not in the freezer aisle of Walmart's.
My bad, again

Canada has at least Alberta which is the equivalent of a southern US state. All of Europe is shit.

I've got news for you, kiddo

paki holocaust fucking when

Poland gains a monumental amount of money from the EU, if you think they're going to throw that away because muh white heritage then you need to fuck off back to the_donald

>JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS

What does Trump mean by this? Anyone got an idea?

I pictured an emo white Corbynite who looks like he's been doing heroin for 3 days straight.

Yeah you suck! How dare you ruin it for everybody else! Get out! No! No, you go! I'm not going anywhere shithead, get the fuck out of my neighborhood! GET OUT! You're no artist, you suck! You're a mediocre piece of shit! You can't even play. You suck. I've been playing 41 years. You suck. I'm a left handed guitarist. You suck! NO! No! NO! You go! Get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! FUCK YOU. FUCKING ASSHOLE. GET OUT. Where are you from? Where are you from? GO TO A STUDIO AND REHEARSE. Maybe someday you'll learn! You SUCK. You're a no talent piece of shit! You impose your lack of talent on the neighborhood. GET OUT. HOW DARE YOU COME DOWN HERE AND DO THIS. I'M HERE FOURTEEN YEARS, I'VE LIVED IN THIS TOWN MY WHOLE LIFE. You're a disgrace! How dare you! I'm, uh, 3 blocks down. Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in all of North America. Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence. It serves as the foundation of creativity. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have the respect for yourself or other people or what it is to respect yourself in music or any other form of creativity. And I'm an NYU Film School graduate, SUCKAH. And the School of Visual Arts and the Academy of Art University San Francisco. You SUCK. You're a no-talent. If you really had talent, go practice and then get yourself a gig! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You DISGRACE. You are everything that's gone wrong in this world. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. OKAY? I had 200,000 people with me in 1975. I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew The Grateful Dead from 1966! Who the fuck are you?

It's his secret cheat code to winning elections.

What did Bullpup Rifles mean by this?

>all of Europe is shit
>coming from a frozen wasteland filled with stabby Indians, drunken natives and chink overlords

>What is the EU threatening you wont have anymore?
Chocolate, wine, German cars and PIIGS debt bonds.

Open up your market to US goods or lose access to the largest market on earth

Also maybe think about not mocking our president you worthless kraut

he's referring to how the EU forbids any member states from doing trade deals outside of the EU.

which actually makes no sense. its incredibly bizarre actually to have your entire international economy be in the hands of unelected bureaucrats. but that's Europe for you.

pls never come here

We buy way more from you than you do from us

We had to made a huge deal with Japan just because you are in the process of leaving. I am gonna miss British Fish.

Damage control for being stingy kraits not investing in US manufacturing. How is the average German who is a 50 year old women supposed to keep your manufacturing going?

That's not how trade works.

Why does it look like it was written by Barron?

I am just saying Brexit will be great for you and shitty for us.

>We buy way more from you than you do from us
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit

You absolute retard and you get a Guardian link, the most pro EU, pro cuckery paper in this country.

Now shut the fuck up.

Archive shills
archive.is/t22CU

>TRUMP accusing people of protectionism

Only countries without a HIV/AIDS epidemic can post on this board.

reminder that the UK is still in the EU

They have a plan
It includes millions of inbred Muslims and Africans and don't worry IQ is just a social construct like race and ethnicity they'll be quintessentially German

>Canadian """""""""education""""""""""

Reminder that we can still strike a trade deal with the US due to a pact that was made before we joined the EU.

Populism.

What about the Kiwis?

Anyone got a link to that tweet? JOBS! Can't find it.

American employer here.

A lot of the jobs in the UK are being outsourced to other countries and they have been discussing sending jobs here. Especially IT

STOP!

>911
>The EU isn't a country, goyim.

Who's the goyim now?

KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLL

I want German companies to invest more they are the only non Jews who love and have a lot of $$$

It would be better to talk to an American on the phone regarding internet problems than some stinky Indian that tells me to open up CMD constantly even though that's not the issue and I wouldn't have called them if that was the issue.

We can have phone sex, yes we have phone sex soon. Good.

Phone sex soon is confirmed.

ok

I think that is the point.

Now talk about Ethernet cables and port forwarding with me. Let's get dirty.