What is Sup Forums opinion to living off grid - It has got to be red pilled to fuck - Self sufficiant as far as...

What is Sup Forums opinion to living off grid - It has got to be red pilled to fuck - Self sufficiant as far as possible - you against the land / the elements / master of your own survival / fixer of your own problems.

So many douchebags on this site complain about being emasculated by contempory society / politics / "the jews" / feminists / the niggers and so on and so forth - so, fuck the system - get together what is necessary for your survival and go and take it on. After all it was good enough for - Teddy Kaczynski - one of the local heros around these parts.

But it wont happen, you dont have it in you to crawl out of your basements and be free from your laptop and mothers microwave dinners.

...and neither do you. that is why you are posting this trash. true off the grid inna woods isnt possible anymore. good luck trying to prove otherwise. you will end up living in the sticks still dependant on the mainstream economy and society.

Minimalism still kills the Jew. Excess consumerism and usurious loans to fuel said desire are the true Jew power-plays.

>red pilled as fuck

kill yourself, faggot.

>living off the grid

retarded nigger chimpout, you mean? you mean you're too much of a little bitch so you want to be a hermit? you mean you're a weak fucking failure so you want to punch out?

commit suicide, it's more respectable.

>self sufficient

you'll never do, you can't do it, you shouldn't do it, you worthless pile of human garbage.

>you against the land / the elements / master of your own survival / fixer of your own problems.

yeah, get a fucking job. stop doing drugs and filling your head with fiction.

>so, fuck the system - get together what is necessary for your survival and go and take it on.

yeah, nice storybook, retard.

> After all it was good enough for - Teddy Kaczynski

he's dead or in prison, right? just like you should be.

>But it wont happen, you dont have it in you to crawl out of your basements and be free from your laptop and mothers microwave dinners.

this is a fantasy you are concocting. you wouldn't last two days in the woods, you don't belong in the woods. YOU belong in a JOB, and a BASEMENT. and that is where you will ALWAYS be.

until you commit suicide in shame.

maybe in your country thats true - but ample free space here in Europe / and here is not just an open prison with lots of available food. - but you can obviously only think internally

>ample free space here in europe

ahahahahahhahahaha this retard is going to jail

good

man - such anger - its amusing - its an institution you need with plenty of free meds, Sorry the post dug into your weaknesses

>but ample free space here in Europe

>oh no, i'm being criticized

>lets pretend that i'm being criticized because THEY suck, not ME!!

retard. no ones buying it. you're a faggot, a piece of shit, and a retard. you're not smart. no one believes you. commit suicide.

Jesus Christ your can't even interact with people on the internet without sperging out. I can't imagine how much of a loser your are in real life

>your
>your

i can't even imagine the way you smell and how fat you are.

>oh no, someone is laying the hammer down on a retard

>m-m-must be a l-loser! b-be nice

hokay faggot.

Jerusalem artichokes are great for growing in big pots, so much mass in one growing season it will burst open the pot its growing in.

>>your
>>your

>YOUR sperging in the year of the rooster.

pathetic

I don't have the money to do something like that, although I wish someday I will.

why build so close to the river
that's just stupid

Why not, if the owner knows that this river is not prone to heavy flooding?

you made two of the same typos in a row, you probably don't actually know the difference between your and you're.

limp wristed faggot betacuck bitchboi, that's you, 'be nice on the internet' i bet you own a fucking cat. toxoplasma gondii is responsible for how much of a pussy you are. whiteknighting non-americans, and probably non-whites. trying to live like fucking dirt niggers because you're a pussy.

lmfao, get rekt.

why does the idea of freedom make some people so angry

What do you suggest then, city slime?

>doesnt even know about IDS

ohhhhhh noooooooo

criiiiiiiiiiiinge

Thinking about moving to houseboat living. Cheap as fuck compared to everywhere else in London.

make some money, you worthless, shit-dna trash.

too bad you won't do it fast enough before most of the worlds population is exterminated. including you, but, not me, because i'm RICH.

because you don't deserve it, and you can't handle it.

consider not living at all, you british scum. you are lower than the dogshit on a hookers shoe.

nah

redpilled as fuck is trying to get as rich and influential as possible, using that to build a big family, and then prep on mass scale for the HAPPENING so then you and your 6 sons have full armorys, hangars of vehicles, and can raid the INTJ schmucks who were aspies and didn't see it coming

>tfwynw raiding the wasteland with your armada

You remind me of the same shitbag larper on a prepping post not too long ago. He said he was just going to raid all the preppers so he wouldn't have to survive on his own.

>true off the grid inna woods isnt possible anymore

this

it's funny how you have to pay taxes for bare land in the middle of nowhere

the fact is that there is not going to be some cataclysm to come save you. prepping = larping. you have no fucking idea what is going on in the world do you? all you know is that you feel an impending sense of doom. because judgement day is coming, you are already microchipped, there is no escape, you. will. be. decapitated. and. you. deserve. it.

raid you? you have fucking nothing. you have some cheap china crap that you use to play your little games. your life is a joke. A FUCKING J O K E.

lmfao

Take your meds, autist

Got a big pile of money i could use to make this happen?

Just sell your produce in markets and whatnot and use the money to pay what minuscule amount of tax that needs paying and to buy things that you cannot grow or make yourself.

But I'm already off grid, nigger.

The other user was right, you can't help sperging the fuck out

How much money did you need to invest in order to achieve this, nigger?

But the point is that no one is born truly free. You'll always be paying someone in some form.
The implications are that you will always be a slave. I mean, sure, theoretically you could live on some remote government-owned reserve for your existence but in that regard you are basically a zoo animal.

What's with this guy ? Irrationally angry.

Anyway, OP, I'd love to do it, but it's really just a pipe dream for most. For starters, there's not some abundance of free land just lying around, so it would take sufficient funds to purchase the land and materials to build your homestead.

Sure, you could go all Unabomber and live like a dirty hermit in the woods somewhere, but for most, I would think a self-sufficient lifestyle while not completely checking out of modern society would be preferable, and that takes money.

All you need is decent credit, nigger. A $30k system. Tesla batteries are on the way, after installation I'll be able to store the excess energy that I don't use.

Hahaha. You sound like a 9 - 5 dead-end job loser who has no real control over their own life and is forced to live in metro immigrant slums alongside shit and garbage that metaphors your future. Stay trapped.

ITT a bunch of arrogant city slickers who think they can become self-sufficient overnight.

>arrogant city slickers

I used to live in the heart of San Diego. Hated my life, heavy smoker/drinker. I moved 45 miles east in the mountains and got a small house on three acres of land. I feel at peace, quit my vices- work on my homestead, build guns, do gardening. Feels good man.

Being a debt slave is not a part of the off grid lifestyle though, nigger.

>arrogant city slickers

Whatever you say, sport. I was born and raised in rural PA. I live in a township that's about 65 square miles with 1,220 residents.

Fuck off you suburban faggot.

>65 square miles with 1,220 residents

Sounds like a nigger-free heaven

Well then...shit, nigger.

You need money to have good credit in the first place, basketball friend.

You need money, but not lots of it. Just have a job and don't live like a basketball-American. Stay disciplined with your money, find a plot of land, and be at peace.

I like the idea, I'm just researching a way on how I can play vidya and watch my animes off grid
>tfw I can live like pic related and still enjoy modern stuff

How am I supposed to work a 9-5 job if I move to some remote place?

For the most part. Unfortunately it's still driving distance from some nigger-infested cities, but it's far enough away that there's only 1 black family that lives in the area. I'm not sure who gave them permission, because I didn't sign off on that shit.

>because i'm RICH

What do you do for a living user?

It's my primary ambition in life at this point.

But in the United Kingdom it's impossible unless you have money and are willing to live in rural Scotland.

American posters have ZERO excuses not to do this and live a truly self-sufficient life. Just move to Maine, Montana etc.

>I'll take commuting to work for $500 james

NOTHING, loser!

>big pile of money

Nigger if you need a major investment to live in the woods you're doing something wrong.

Cheap land starts around 50km away from good paying jobs in Lithuania. I'm sure it's much more in America.
At this point I'd rather live in an apartment in the city and just go camping every other weekend.

>ample free space
>Europe
Kek, I think there's something like 75 square miles for each American in the US.

I don't know how you're supposed to do it, but I do it. I just commute to work. I have additional sources of income at home and could live without my 9-5, the only thing that keeps me in my job is that I like it.

he was a great man with great ideas on immigration

>NOTHING, loser!

Comedy gold.

Good luck with that. Meanwhile all of us folk living in the deep woods with ample fish, game, and wild edibles will be perfectly fine without requiring a PMC

Your a cunt beyond words - there needs to be a brand new name constructed for someone like you. Maybe a thread could be started to construct that word - and the winner gets to pull your balls off so you cant infect the world by getting your mother pregnant.

Do some IT work remotely

lmfao, enjoy your life of shit.

Can't, I'm a brainlet.

How did you get rich by doing nothing? Can you share the secret?

Plz hep me i hav no mony!

parasites are terrified of your independence from them

It would be nice to see a push away from the monopolies utilities hold.

A grid that is designed to accept energy generated from homes would be less vulnerable to terror attacks and accidents.

There was a massive blackout in 2003 that affected a huge portion of the NE US up into Canada. ATMs didn't work. Water was compromised and had to be boiled. My electric stove was no help there. I went hungry that night because I had no money on hand. Fortunately power was restored the next day, but a few days of that would result in tragedy.

No kidding. Self-sufficiency it not just something you talk about doing, weather on or off the grid. So much shit can go wrong and so much shit needs maintenance. Walden Pond is not as easy as Thoreau had it made to be.

be born to a family without shit DNA mutated by mcdonalds and TV.

i was born better than you and there is nothing you can do about it. nothing ANY of you can do about it. hahahah.

I bet its someone doing the same bait in different threads.

>Plz hep me.

For the price of one Ferrari a day, you can help save this little boy.

living alone and not taking the commune pill

>2017

pic related is my current location

Nice. Any livestock?

Lineman here.
Now as cool as that idea is people are fucking idiots and end up back feeding transformers when their power goes down. It's fucking shitty when you hear of kids dying from that shit.

But anywho op, I could move up to North Central Florida but I prefer living in Orlando anyways. I still have a dope 3/4 acre garden and still grow most of my own food. Feels good man.

>templar flag, but want to give up and be a hermit and the woods instead of fighting

kys, MGTOW faggot

yeah 12 goats, 18 beef cattle, 3 Alpacas and a flock of hens.
wood fire and well water.... and 1 small greenhouse

we still spend some time working part time because why tf not, and we gotta pay for satellite internet cause its expensive so only 95% off grid.
between the 4 families you see there is about 500 acres