Why is he still going on over Hillary?

Why is he still going on over Hillary?

It been over 8 months for fuck's sake

Tell that your Dem friends you fucking failure

sage

He still gives the occasional jab to Rosie O'Donnell, and whatever set of their feud happened decades ago. The Don can hold a grudge.

Rosie deserves it! She needs to leave like she said she would!

she should be in jail

The Clintonistas nearly defrauded their way into the White House again. Fuck you.

Because she is a criminal and her and her entire cabal deserve to be in prison.

He should have gone after her from the get go instead of saying how she was great and ran a great campaign. Now he just looks like he's trying to deflect from his own problems.

DRAIN THE SWAMP! AND SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!

>the election was 8 months ago

why are you faggots still going on over Russia?

Hmmmmm. Here's a littles advise. GO BACK TO REBBIT YOU COMMIE KEK FAGGOT.

He is pissed he is already caught in a huge nothing russia scandle

When hillary commited actually crimes got away

Lock her up

A nigger that stole a bike 8 months ago still commited a crime.

Because she's a fucking murdering psychopath. And you're a retard. Saged faggot

clintoons deserve to be in jail for ALL their crimes

As far as I can tell, he let go of the Hillary investigation once elected to concentrate on more important things. But the democrats wouldn't shut up about Russia. And when they started attacking his family, enough was enough. So he started attacking the democrats and Hillary specifically again. Have I got the gist of it?

because it riles you fags up

He's a populist.

SAGE

>goes on about Russia with no evidence
>ignores evidence of "pure coincidences" around Hilary

because he can't get any important legislation passed.

Because the Clinton Foundation human trafficking pedo/organ harvesting business and murdering witnesses is STILL going on. Is that OK with you?

J A I L
H I L L A R Y

Because the criminality and corruption of Hillary, the DNC, and the previous administration was exposed and our cuck AG hasn't done anything about it.

He's making frustrated noises as misdirection -- basically to throw the kike press off the scent of what Mueller's team is actually investigating (and they are doing likewise with fake leaks about going after Trump's finances, etc.).

When they finally make their move to roll up the Clinton crime syndicate, the hammer needs to come down all at once. No one can see it coming.

Sage

Because she's still free after being such a terrible human being. Not only that, but the bitch is still tweeting shit about Trump. She's going to motherfucking jail.

>Why is he still talking about Hillary and the election. THE ELECTION IS OVER REEEEEEEEEEE.

>PUTIN STOLE THE ELECTION. We need 30 recounts and 10 investigations. Muh 6 million intelligence agencies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The current state of the Democratic party.

We'll Shareblue is clearly not over Clinton. We aren't either.

why isnt that guy in jail and H who gave it to him?

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER SESSIONS! Yo Trump dawg, get on this shit! wtf....