Daily reminder that if you are not using a Linux-based OS that doesn't use systemd...

Daily reminder that if you are not using a Linux-based OS that doesn't use systemd, and are not using a vpn or proxy to post on imageboards, that you are on the botnet and there is a post history of everything that you've done. Not to mention that Sup Forums sells information routinely as part of their datamining op

Wrong. But you forgot the BSD:s.

bump
get off the botnet

Okay so how will an american be prosecuted if there's no victims and he has his first amendment?

daily reminder that if you dont just buy a mac you are a poorfag

I don't agree with anything I've ever posted anyway. I'm just an epic troll like Kyle's dad from south park.

Since I just come here to spam about Scientology I'm not too worried.

Daily reminder that if you are using internet that you are on the botnet and there is a post history of everything that you've done.
VPN does nothing. Makes you chucklefucks easier to track. Systemd is a remote control for pid1.
You have no options, bucko.

This. Sup Forums is satire. And we just trolling

But I don't post I just lurk..

Oh shit what have I done?!

i recommend xubuntu to newcomers

Their loss, it is a waste to collect mountains of inane shitposts.

Whenever our orange baboon dictator finally gives up his seat of power to someone whom THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE vote for; we'll finally get the hate speech laws this country desperately needs.

Also if you install flash player even once and then uninstall it you are fucked.

Linux based systems are compromised just the same. Information was leaked from the NSA shit that indicates that i doesn't matter what OS you have now.

If you want to post safely and truly user.

You need to post from a mobile platform. Always moving and stealing wifi.

Wut, i uninstalled it and i'm just fine.

All my posts are satirical for comedic effect.
#loveisrael #loveislove

Why shouldn’t I use systemd?

This

>cuck flags
pottery

I use Manjaro + openRC

You installed non-free software once on a linux system...? The botnet has you.

>THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE
you ignorant nigger, you want a different country.
leave. we don't want your inferior genes here anyway.
How is it you faggots claim to have all the college degrees, yet not a single fucking one of you possesses even an 8th grade level of understandig about how the government functions? Serious, how the fuck did this happen? How are you smart enough to be given a degree, yet still be so stupid you can't absorb even the basics of civics?

why does Sup Forums fall for such obvious fucking bait nowadays?

I've never said anything I regret. So get fucked

How do I delet my post history guys?

Nigger

Just close your account.