LOOK AT THIS TRANS CHILD CRYING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/31kivjM3VNI?t=54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP BTFO LITERALLY CRYING LIKE A TRANS CHILD

>can i be real for a sec
>can i be honest for a sec
>can i be frank for a sec

Really jingles my handbags ray, but in all seriousness, traps are fucking gay, ray.

Blaming others because your candidate didn't have a coherent message and decided to alienate half the country.

its going to be doing that its whole life no matter how much you appease it. it a has a mental disorder which is the true cause of its unhappiness

poor kid is being denied a summer because of his shitty mom

Bullying will make him tougher. I hope my kid gets bullied. I never understood why schools targeted bullying over degenerate behavior. If a kid chimps out in class it was never a problem, but God forbid someone grow thick skin from bullying.

What is this. I'm trying to make sense of this, but no matter how I dissect this, only one thing is clear.

Maybe she should stop protecting her kid from all the bullies so it can grow some teeth.

i tried that trans kid argument too.
long story short. the cops showed up and i had to leave the playground.

>transgender son

How can it be a son if it's transgender?? Is she assuming it's gender???

>him

If shes gonna be a boy she needs to toughin up and stop bein a little bitch.

>Just recently moved back to Norway from Texas.
>Considering moving back to make sure it remains a red state.

God bless Abbott, you wheelchair'd badass.

It was HER turn.

maybe if the "kid" wasnt a weak freak he wouldn't get bullied and the mother is just virtue signaling jerk to get her 5 min of fame

Austin is probably one of the most liberal cities in Texas.

Still fuck that tranny kid. Kids are too young to be pushed into trans culture. Take your kid to a shrink, instead of dressing and treating your daughter like a boy.

A great example of why women should not be allowed into politics.

>using children in images to push an agenda

First trick on the card.

Maybe she should try giving her kid a normal summer vacation instead of dragging him to city hall and making him into even more of a spectacle than he already is; oh wait that would require a mom who isn't a narcissistic cunt.

>Not fair, I'm mad as hell!
Is the meme true and liberals never actually mature beyond the age of 13?

oh shut up and go play with dolls you contrarian little bitch

>raising your child to be a social outcast
>everybody is the problem but me
ohkaydokay

>crying

Pussy.

Are you a real Norwegian?

DIDN'T CARE LAST TIME
DON'T CARE THIS TIME
WON'T CARE NEXT TIME

SAGE, ETC

cant wait for all the "tell all" books from trans kids in 20 years

>HE SHOULD BE WITH HIS FRIENDS
>I DROVE HIS ASS OVER HERE FOR THIS EVENT
>I AM IN NO WAY ENNCOURAGING OR USING MY SON AS A PROP TO PLEASE MY FEM "FRIENDS"

shadliay

She can fuck her kid up if she wants. He aint mine.

What is the problem? Who is bullying her?

What happened?

Why is it upset to begin with?

Good. I hope he kills himself, and that his whore mother does the same.

These parents deserve the worst possible lives.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

boys don't cry

instead of doing a social drama for attention if she was so in for him, she just buy 2 tickets to oversea and give him the most splendid wincest experience ever. That boy inner man needs a healing women, who better than his mom. I also bet he was raised without a father figure.

She will be a big source of his pain

What scares me for these kids is that it's normal developmentally for a child to say things like "I'm going to be a girl when I grow up" etc. before they understand the concept of gender, like around age 2-4. It seems a lot of liberal retards are taking these normal curious thoughts/statements to mean that the child is trans and they start actively encouraging it. They're confusing the shit out of these kids, instead of just saying "You can't be a girl when you grow up, because you're a boy and you'll always be a boy. Here's some fun stuff that boys get to do that girls don't," etc. I have kids so I know a lot of other moms and lots of them let their preschool age boys prance around in skirts, paint their nails, and so on.

the moment you go trans is the second you should no longer be considered human

If you as a parent allow a child to be transgender you should be locked up for child abuse

hes crying because his out of touch bitch mom lied about taking him on vacation and instead took him to the state legislature instead of to disney.

Don't give a fuck, nobody gIves a shit, except fakes who do it for the praise.

Wait is that a boy?

Who the fuck dress his boy as a whore? Even if it was girl, it would be a horrible thing to do.

>#mamabear

Bears have more than two genders?

Showing photos of crying children is emotional manipulation.

Instead of crying he should be FLYING off of a building, inshallah.

These

Haha what a faggot.

> I exploit my child for social media points.

Cancer.

>no dad in the picture

BAN SINGLE MOTHERS

Whoa, whoa, simmer down now. We don't flip tables here.

┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

its not like you moron, if a boy doesnt grew with a man role model and his mom is over protective sooner or later he will imitate the moms mannerisms and try to imitate her dressing rutine. but unlike other kids putting that experimentation phase back, that child will struggle to differentiate whats normal from wasnt not to do with males.

just like your speaking accent, he will have very "gay" forms to act, now put that kid in the HS arena were anyoine different gets bullied to death and voila you have a kid refuggig in the gay movement to find an explanation and shelter. its a vicious cycle, once he has sucked dick and sodomized a few times there is no going back

(((Celebrities))) are in a nonstop who can virtue signal the hardest battle, brainwashing their kids works perfect for SJW points

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE, FAGGOTS.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
THIS IS FAGDRAGGIN COUNTRY.

You gotta wonder what sort of people this whole virtue signaling liberal social media shitshow generation is gonna create.

The West will collapse soon.

Your SON is a MALE you are enforcing his mentl illness. I'm sorry you're a terrible parent.

Have fag drags ever really happened?

The father should take him out shooting and teach him how to skin an animal after he's shot it dead.
Or is he not even around? I wonder who is enabling this trans-faggotry in the poor kid.

Yes. In the past it was fairly common and went unreported.

what if there is no father, but a "monstrous cis male that abused me and heat me every night, and he doesnt even want to pay us a new house. he is a manipulative monster... "

> protect him from bullies in Austin?

thank god my hometown is not completely cucked

> he deserves a summer vacation with his friends, not a political pissing contest with the Texas Legislature.

the mother brought him to the capitol instead of letting the fag child play

Do you think its still there? The capitol is like 15 minutes away. Id love to laugh at the little freak in person

Ban Sluts. Or at-least sterilize them first.

Kill her and her hellspawn with fire.

How about not dragging the little faggot to the legislature building to do fuck all for the summer break?

So brave to pick a child m8, why dont you ride to your local ghetto and laugh at the "subhuman welfare parasites" while listening to erika in the background?

You wont? Thats because you are a fucking pussy afraid of messing with people more stronger than you-

>MOM I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT LIKE THIS
>PLEASE MOM NO DON'T CUT MY HAIR AGAIN PLEASE
>MOM I'M A GIRL PLEASE STOP I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP MAKING ME DO THIS I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO REPORTERS MOM PLEASE
>WHERE IS DAD

/thread

post anti-tranny shit

It's been a while since I moved back to Norway from Texas, really missing it. Dreaming of coming back and fight to keep it red and be amongst conservatives again.

>Come on "son" we got to do political stunts!
>But mum, i wanna play with my friends ):
>After this
Later
>OMG MY "SON" IS CRYING, "HE" SHOULD BE PLAYING WITH HIS FRIENDS, NOT BEING IN A PISSING MATCH WITH POLITICIANS!

AT FIRST I WAS AGAINST THIS FEMALE SURGICALLY ATTACHING A ROD OF FLESHY HAIR MEAT AND CALLING IT HER PENIS WHILE SHE RUNS AROUND AS A "MAN"

BUT NOW I SEE THAT I HAVE CAUSED HER TEARS AND IM ALL FOR FAKE SKIN PENISES AND LITERALLY OPEN WOUNDS

I WAS SO WRONG
BUT IN THE END

>kid
>transgender

yeah sure your kid is transgender, when other kids don't give a fuck about anything gender related and don't know what the fucking hell their sexual organs do anyway

>kys cunt

>it's "his" birthday
>gets a bunch of action figures and other boy bullshit she didn't want
>her dad she isn't legally allowed to see sends her a birthday card that says "Happy Birthday Princess" and she starts crying

If only someone could solve the mystery of why these kids always kill themselves

>#manabear
>#doodlebug
Fuck this attention seeking whore.

Oh look, another emotionally unstable trans-individual. Seems normal to me.

In the 80's he would have been quietly playing with his GI Joes instead of crying because of all the BS his parents forcefully put in his innocent mind...

>how effing tired I am of having to comfort my baby and protect him from bullies in Austin
Well maybe if you stopped babying her she'd grow up, figure some shit out, and stop LARPing as a dude

Anyone who promotes child sexuality deserves death.

>his

>I'm getting real tired of having to comfort my baby!
Than maybe you should teach him to be tougher

Pedo rings

The only way to ensure Texas stays red is to stem the flow of Mexicans

Let me guess...

Single Mother?
Autism?

#notallautists

Fucking
Women
Literally on par with kikes.

child abuse

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>him

Fuck you! I chuckled

>I hope my kid gets bullied
american mongrelistan everyone, do u hope ur daughter fucks a based black pede as well?

Nutz

looks like that autist faggot Sam from TWD

youtu.be/31kivjM3VNI?t=54

These younger kids are just gonna end up being huge perverts just like us.
t. 19 year old
That said, I can't wait, because when shit hits the fan in my 30s or 40s I'll be able to sit back and laugh.