Saudi arabia or Iran

Saudi arabia or Iran,

You have to one country to fight as a soldier.
which country would you choose?

btw, you can also choose Israel

>btw, you can also choose Israel
How is this even a question then?
Israel.

Saudi Arabia.
No superpower would ally with Iran in such a war, not even Russia.

Israel

but if Israel is not an option then Saudi arabia - Saudi Arabia's foreign policy for the last couple of decades as been pushing to preserve the Midde Eastern establishment. Iran has been doing the opposite by pushing for Theocratic uprisings in the middle-east through proxies like Hezbollah.

I'll go spectator mode and watch the muzzies kill each other

If I HAD to, Saudi.

Saudi Arabia. Iranians are the Jews of the Muslims

probably iran because i dont like KSA and they try to motivate us to go against iran but we just dont listen to them

The choice is quit clear.

I choose death.

My dream is that Saudi Arabia and Iran unite against Israel.

OUR GREATEST ALLY

>Iran has been doing the opposite by pushing for Theocratic uprisings in the middle-east through proxies like Hezbollah.
Iran has not been doing that... If anything, Saudi Arabia spreading Wahhabism has caused more damage and growth of Sunni radicalism. Most 9/11 hijackers were Saudis or influenced by their ideology.

Israel. If I can't pick Israel, I'll pick Saudi Arabia. Both are important allies to the US while Iran is a terrorist mullah regime. Fuck Iran, fuck Assad, fuck Hezbollah, and fuck /sg/.

Hello guys saudi-arabia and Iran don't share a border.

Are they gonna molotov-ribbentrop iraq??

this

How can you be so wrong?

Israel. Its the only society worth living in. But if not Israel, definitely Iran. Because culture and history, and also when I was in Mosul a lot of the Shia Militia guys were pretty chill and cooked realy good food.

Fuck. Saudi. Arabia.

Iraq is already pretty much controlled from Teheran at this point. The only winners of the conflict in Iraq and Syria has been the Iranians. Theyve masterfully manipulated it

Iran

not only do I get to fight our "greatest allies" but I also get to pillage mecca

Saudi Arabia is basically a Israeli puppet

Iran>>>>>>>>>>>dogshitgoatsucker

The US is basically Israel's bitch. At least SA still has its values and culture away from degeneracy, what about you?
American Sup Forumstards are the most hypocrite.

You are fucking retarded...

Israel-proven cooperation with ISIS
Saudi Arabia-proven cooperation with ISIS

But the problem are Persians who don't even want to be muslims becouse >muh US interest...

You're actually an idiot aren't cha?

If I lived anywhere other than the us I would choose iran however I am a good circumcised goy so I choose israel.

>Saudi Arabia
>country

are you saying that because you actually think that or because they will behead you if you don't

Iran

Iran of couse, part of my ancestors were from Iran, and Russia & Iran are good friends, could be allies

Fuck the saudi wahabits

Jews suck but I'd rather them than a bunch of fucking muslim niggers

saudis need to fucking die

The ones not currently getting their asses handed to them by sandal wearing tribals high on khat while having the most modern US hardware money can buy.

No. I'm actually someone that's quite educated on this matter. It's not worth Russia's risk or debt to invest in such a war. Russia would do its best to try and prevent such a useless war from occurring though.

>Mayor of Tehran

The Iran-Iraq war showed us that Iran, even when isolated against an enemy supported by both the West and Russia, could hold its own. Arabs are notorious for their horrible ability to wage war and Iranians showed a pure zealot attitude towards protecting their country. While Iran wouldn't take any ground, it would fucking ruin KSA as a military power.

forgot the pic

>mayor of Washington

The least of the three evils.

yeah. if your jewish.

>would you rather chose craddle of indo europeans or manlet arab shitskins? Oh you can also chose kikes

... Iran. Whoever says otherwise should kys're

i chose israel as they can kick some really good ass

2pbp

Oh god I seriously wish Iran invades the entire Gulf and Turkey, it will be a more peaceful & civilized world

>Iran
>evil

hehehehehe, they still say merry christmas

I live in dc shes pretty good

Yes, I do believe that Americans are usually the most hypocrite and the dumbest posters on Sup Forums.

I hate your country so, so much

Israel is trying to start WW3

They want America to die

They want Russia to die

They want Iran to die

They want the goy enslaved

Contact your local House and Senate Rep

>He thinks Wikipedia is a reliable source for research

I Love ur country So, so much
But i hate wahabism

>hypocrite and the dumbest posters on Sup Forums

>This is your brain on state funded Islamist propaganda

Fuck Saudi Arabia
Kill Israel... Then Saudi Arabia
Marry Iran

Seriously, Persians are based as fuck
> fights ISIS
> hates American govt and manipulation
> ultra nationalists rather than religious fanatics
> doesn't just hate Zionism but actually, knowingly funds Hezbollah to give those evil kikes whats what for
> doesn't attack any other nation and only defends self. See Iran-Iraq war, Iran vs ISIS

Do any of you even know where "Iran" comes from? It comes from Aryan for fuck's sake

>be me at uni
>have to get student tutoring help
> tutor is thicc hot as ever living fuck persian girl
>want to ask her marry me
> she's so genuine and kind and doesn't leave until she makes sure I understand everything with her tutoring. 12/ 10 wife+mother material
>have iranian classmate
> he's based as fuck
> has a non veiled, yet conservative iranian waifu
> hates all government, wants to overthrow the red guard once and for all
> have iranian, physics professor
> former iranian fighter pilot
> class is super chill
> tons of extra credit
> explains everything with real world application and brings it all full circle

Iranians are best middle easterners hands down

>SA
>culture

fucking camels is not culture

If *you're* anyone including muslim.

>An Iranian actress who left Islam for Christianity has twice been denied asylum in Sweden and could be sent back to Iran where the penalty for conversion includes death.
Any country that forces women to wear headrags is evil.

This.

EU loving, kike cucked, ugly tayto gerl detected. Kys

Tl;dr. They are both mudslimes.
BUT Saudi Arabia are a step worse because they sponsor mosques "for every 100 refugees" in their own words. They are pure cancer on this world.

>for Christianity

for protestant pedophilic liberal-lgbt evangelism?

k

No this is me baiting stupid Americans.
What I said is still not far from the truth.

Iran of course. It's the only country in middle east who can bring some stability beside Lebanon.
Iran is 50% under 25 of age, they all want to live their life plainfuly and dont care about the caliphate
On the other hand Saud are full retards living in 7th century

For Christianity itself, now you are spouting nonsense.

that's because there are more American posters than anywhere else so there's more of them. that happens when you have wealth and freedom

>buzzwords

Israel

Iran because better-looking women

yeah
thanks germans ruing shit even more

> country
> government
> not the people
Iranians are based shias that dont give a fuck. The Muslim statistics are knowingly false because Iran has one of the largest underground network of Christian converts in the world, while they still legally remain "shia muslims". The govt is so focused on pissing off the Jew cock sucking West that they realistically never have the time to oppress their citizens with wahabism or a surveillance state.

Not only that...... Pic related

So Israel and terrorist Wahhabi Saudi Arabia then?

Is there even a contest?
Iran versus some camelfuckers.

I am user al-Iran, soldier of the Khomeini, may Allah bless us with victories over the S*udi and the Isr*eli! We will free the Un*ted St*tes from the Little Satan known as Isr*el and free the American Golem from their ZOG government!

>implying J*ws in Isr*el haven't profited

well, since Israel has the best army and weapons and are actually able to operate said weapon systems, the answer should be clear. also who the fuck would fight for a muslim country

..*sigh*
Iran, their version of islam causes less violence than sunni and seek the destruction of israel (good)
They were once our allies, sad things fell apart when we abused them too much.
Hopefully we can mend ties,
Also fuck Saudis, they're competing with jews to see who backstabs more

Iran
faggot

>Put a meteorite in a metal vagina and blowtorch it because of a myth that says that the sins of the world turned it black but claim that you're just cleaning it, but claim to be the only legitimate religion of the only legitimate god and you're totally not ripping off other abrahamic religions and adding arab paganism...

I thought that was Saudi Arabia

If the US ever renounced their support fir Israel every Arab country in the world would unite in carpetbombing Israel and they'd be all dead within 2 days.

>You will NEVER be with any of her Persian sisters or her for that matter to help you rid remove her nigger tier kebabs cousins, gas the kikes, and start the race war now
How does it feel? Does it...hurt? >:^}

>being this asshurt over a black rock

>tfw no Persian qt 3.14 to suckle on tittays after fighting the subhuman semitic races

>If the US ever renounced their support fir Israel
if this day ever comes, all the oil in the middle east has run out or got completely worthless. of course the US wouldn't have any interest left in the region. but that also would mean that every muslim shithole country would immediately go back to stone age and fighting with pointed sticks

Wew lad, idk about that. Those evil kikes are some tenacious fuckers

Israel, or Iran.

Sup Forums is officially on the side of Iran.

It would feel so good, I just might cum

You think most arab countries are dependant on American money alone? Do you have any idea how much money Saudia Arabia or the UAE have at their disposal? Not even speaking about places like Singapore. Granted others are VERY far behind in comparison but I don't think their lives would be different without western influence.

Is that from 1956? Ironically enough Israel wouldn't have survived after that without millions of German reparations back then.

>i don't theink their lives would be different without western influence

Mate, go read about Prine Salman and Vision 2030, once the oil runs out say bye bye to Sa*di

t, iranian in the UAE

>Do you have any idea how much money Saudia Arabia or the UAE have at their disposal?
no, not really. but without any production or working population that pile of money they own would be spent in a couple of years. also their people would chimp the fuck out if they started taxing them and cutting back their massive gibs system

Israel, fuck muslims
based ar*b

Iran.
At least we share some indo-european heritage.
Isreal and Saudi Arabia are just semitic scum.

>dogshitgoatsucker
that will be Iran too.

> that maritime reach
> uniting with turkroaches alone to connect to the Mediterranean sea and the pacific and circumvent the arab Peninsula, Africa, I-nTheLoo-ndia, and commie chinks to rot and die

PERSIANS, SAVE US!

Fair enough, another question is how western civilisations will look in 2030.

It's from the October war, 1973.

only if they also pass down to invade your country too desu