I supported the war in Iraq back in 2003 and I still support it today. Long live the Dubya!

I supported the war in Iraq back in 2003 and I still support it today. Long live the Dubya!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-10/guess-how-many-nations-world-do-not-have-central-bank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who really gives a shit anymore about Iraq. Sandniggerland will always be a divisive piece of shit and American intervention never changed that.

You are retarded. Saddam's Iraq was not unstable like today's Iraq. Not only that, but Saddam did not have a Jew-owned central bank. One was installed into Iraq after the invasion
Take your edgy "hurr durr sandnigger" shit back to td

"Republican money management

i'lll say one thing about the Iraq war.
it certainly delivered in the area of dead muslims

>hurr durr dead mudslimes xD BASED bush doing israel's work

Fuck Arabs

Faggot leaf. Sandniggerland didn't start with saddam. It was a shithole before he was in charge too.

If you support 2003 Iraq war you should be put down.

iraq war and every attack followed by the usa destablelized the whole region and destroyed all good dictatorships. it's the united states of war's fault that all these shitskin migrants and niggers from africa are flooding europe.

>w-we just ourselves money!

America is done for

owe*

Iraq wasn't you retarded American.
this

Listen the fuck up.

Shit has always been going down in the Middle East, it won't be long until something is born out of ISIS and starts this entire crazy train all over again.

I never said the entire middle east was great, I said IRAQ you inbred td retard

>it's the USA's fault!
>have no laws banning them and are actively supporting them being brought over
Germans have the maturity of 5 year olds if they seriously think the US is to blame for their new Muslim citizens.

Yeah because the middle east was a fucking utopia before we decided to fuck their shit up. Fuck sand niggers and their supporters.

Ill admit to being wrong. I never should have supported the Iraq war. Saddam was a pretty cool guy.

It is though, you're the puppet military of Israel.
Are you fucking retarded? I said SADDAM'S IRAQ not the entire middle east. Go back to td

>"everything i don't agree with is r/the_donald"
Is this really your mindset?

Iraq, just like the rest of the Middle East is a steaming pile of shit. Had the Jewish influence been eradicated post-WWII then we wouldn't have had Morty and friends try to create Greater Israel by getting Bush to attaq Iraq.

2003 was such a great year.

Did you know that Stefan Molyneux initially supported the Iraq war?

>leaf
>thinks Iraq was great
color me shocked

The Donald is a good subbreddit.

Jews are smart.

Muslims are gutter trash.

Canada produces zero internet culture.

Not surprising.

Stefan is part of the (((alt-lite))) along with all those other attention seeking whores on Youtube (including Murdoch Murdoch).

Well Canada goes into every war we do so you're the puppets of puppets, and also a fucking leaf.

MAY YOUR GEORGE BUSH DRINK THE BLOOD OF EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD IN IRAQ

You can't expect someone who has never known greatness to have any authority on the subject.

No, my mindset is every retard that says "HA HA SANDNIGGERS" is a retard and quite clearly from td.
Iraq was not a steaming pile of shit. England is more of a steaming pile of shit. What make Iraq unstable? America and the Jews. same for Syria
>Burger
>Thinks Saddam's Iraq was unstable like today's
Not an argument. I never said I supported the wars.

>The Donald is a good subbreddit
Ah, the subreddit which appropriated our movement and turned it into a meme party for 12 year olds who think it's nothing serious.

Check out his old video from 2006 called "Stefan the warrior" or something like that.

The Donald literally has threads praising diversity and black people, anyone going "HA SANDNIGGERS" would get kicked out by their clearly left-wing mods.

>stable = great
OK there leafbro

Funny because only td and underage retards think nothing of middle eastern wars other than "ha dead mudslimes"
It was great compared to today's Iraq.

Do you have a source on that banking claim?

That may be true, but it's like comparing a flaming dumpster with a clean(er) non-flaming one.

Control the heroin control the world.

Cry more about saddam's iraq. He's fucking dead. His Iraq is gone. Go suck more sandnigger dick, leaf.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-10/guess-how-many-nations-world-do-not-have-central-bank
>Following the deposition of Saddam Hussein in the 2003 invasion of Iraq
>The Banking Law was issued September 19, 2003. The law brings Iraq’s legal framework for banking in line with international standards, and seeks to promote confidence in the banking system by establishing a safe, sound, competitive and accessible banking system.
You are painting Saddam's Iraq as a third world shithole. You greatly exaggerate the bad parts of Saddam's Iraq.
>hurr durr sandniggers
More of this shit. Please fuck off, we don't need your underage "kill all the browns" autism.

kys kek*stani faggot

If that were true Tasmania would have the throne. Those fields in Afghanistan are insignificant. Cool picture though.

>iraq
>heroin

Kill

ALL

The

Browns

Guess you gotta kill yourself.

You serious?

No, you need to fuck off muhammad.

Reddit.com's The_Donald subreddit is so cool and fun,

Fuck

Canada

Though

When will Canada create an interesting website? When can we expect that?

All right Paco.

92% of the worlds heroin supply cones out if Afghanistan.

To get the heroin in Afghanistan we had to first take the Taliban out of power.

>Burgers die in that war

Well not my problem

>A part of my taxes are used to finance that war

FUCK.THE.STATES