archive.is/G3m1y
youtube.com/watch?v=6TbioPb3C_o
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q9iMNzYAE
youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZNoPONhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blaming south park for the degradation of the youth
What is this 1999?

Not gonna read the article, but eh it had a pretty big influence on me. Definitely kek'd hard at the end of last season when they tried to rationalize why they are better than trolls just because they have a TV show.

>yeah we're basically the same...but I'M FUCKIN FUNNY BITCH
cringe

Invasive web page advertisements created a generation of spammers pretending to be journalists.

Well if we're going to talk about the trolls South Park created, we need to talk about the arrogant smug leftwing tools that the Daily Show created.

yes, but this time its the left critizing southpark instead of the right. so you better chop off your dick kiddo and go change your name to sally if you want to live in the new age that has been blessed upon us.

so its ok of course. south park bad hmmmmmmm k.

Tl;dr

whaaaaaaaaat even after obliterating your audience and falling to the dark side the kikes STILL want to punish you? THEY will never ever ever let you be?

cuuuuuuucks

checked

Also South Park is literally the only good show on Comedy Central

wtf i love south park now

Liberals have been the new sanctimonious soccer moms for some time now.

The troll trace EPs where funny
South park is just a parody of modern American culture
Its not at fault for anything t_b/h

They complain about Sup Forums, the_donald subreddit, and Trump for all having been influenced by South Park.

>screw yew guyz >.>
I'm going home

South Park simply reflected how young people act and talk, without sugarcoating it.

this

It used to be a good show but it went to far with the anti-islam episode where they made fun of Mohammad (peace be upon him).

Also the anti-Canadian propaganda wasn't funny either, I stopped watching South Park after those episodes. I hope someone kills the faggot degenerates who made that show.

Seriously. Liberal-ass South Park is entirely to blame for all the trolls. Nice boogeyman. I'm sure that makes it really easy to remain so intellectually lazy.

I boycotted South Park after this episode

LOL i hope you get anal cancer

>the left criticising south park again
we've come full circle

>thinks we reacted to another symptom instead of the cause

Why are liberal journalists so lacking in critical thinking skills?

That was a movie, not an episode you fucking leaf

SP is bluepill trash with an edgy flavour. they exposed themselves so fucking badly over the last two seasons it's almost funny

It' almost achieved awareness, and then:
>"So while they’ve advocated, in their own fucked-up way, for stuff like the right to abortion, drug legalization, and general tolerance for others, they’ve also found their biggest, easiest targets in liberalism’s pet causes, those formerly rebellious ideals that had become safely sitcom-bland over the Bill Clinton years—all of which were steeped in actually, lamely caring about stuff."
geez, I guess I just, uh, care too much about, like, everything, what an asshole I am, amirite? I mean, I just like, care too much so fuck me, right?
what a faggot
I hope the left turns on Matt & Trey, it would fuel the salt mines for another decade and probably be the funniest shit they've done in years. I watch South Park and I can see they're wobbling, trying to find sold ideological ground to stand on.

>archive.is/G3m1y

Mohamed the pig fucker was cucked by his 13yo wife.

low quality b8 but here is a (You) because you tried

Nobody cares dude

>Blaming a generation's malaise and cynicism on a fucking cartoon.

But it's true, you're not really a country. You're more like a left wing experiment.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TbioPb3C_o

youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q9iMNzYAE

youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZNoPONhqw

youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco

But South Park started when Millennials were kids and most of us turned out to be cucked as fuck.

i was already a troll before south park came out.

stealing AOL accounts, changing their profiles, punting people offline, arguing with the 40 year olds on the star wars aol forums over whether or not all the ewoks died on endor after the deathstar was destroyed, etc.

i was a legitimate internet troll before southpark was even a thing.

i will give southpark some credit. they did re-popularize and normalizethe use of JEW as an insult and they were shitting on canadians for being retards long before anyone else.

I unironically watched South Park a lot back in the day. Now it has become a lame normie show with only a bit of edge every now and then.

i mean, isn't that exactly what we'd all say if we knew someone like Dildo Shwaggins in real life and they said we were the same? "i'm not autistic like you" or "i'm actually funny". it's obviously not a show to learn anything from but they're pretty good writers.

South park was centrism personified.

>pretending like people only saw things on south park
>implying it was possible to avoid some of the shit they parodied on the show no matter how hard you tried

there was a period where your local radio station would insert some little quip about tom cruise's antics between songs. You'd see the news advertised between shows and their "top story" is some expansion on the same inane bullshit they've been pushing to the front of things for a week.

South park was funny because no matter who you were, if you had network TV available in your house to watch the show, you likely had seen all kinds of things regarding the subject they were japing.

When south park was at the peak of it's popularity so was the media's attempts at pushing 'hot' stories across the mediums people were steeped in, all for more ratings and more money.
The show is a response to the goofiness of modern media, and now the media blames that response for the state of mind you see today. Shameful.

>the same ugly, latent racism that’s coursed beneath civilization’s veneer for millennia

This "latent racism" (i.e. racial or ethnic counsciousness) is what made the civilization lperdure. Once it's gone, you know the civilization has come to its last days.

the weak men are fighting tooth and nail to create hard times

We've already gone past full circle. South park was boycotted by the christian right for about the first 2-3 years of the show. Ever since, it has basically only been bashed by liberals for being too extreme.

did somebody say cock magic

That generation has to be autistic then. You're basing your life around a shitty drawn cartoon.

WEW, I don't think I have really watched south park since the movie came out all those years ago.

I loved this show until 2005 or something like that.

Were good writers. Trey is running out of steam, and has gone soft with fatherhood. And Matt Stone does fucking nothing, other than voice act like 3 characters and act as Trey's jew shield so they can make jew jokes (they can't even do that much anymore).

That's funny because I despise South Park

South Park isn't a kid's show so it didn't raise anyone. Parents raise their kids, not adult cartoons on once a week sometimes.