Trump Rally in Ohio

Any fellow Kekistanis here?

kek is for cucks.

are you a cuck?

based flag, where can you get those?

where

Got mine on Amazon a few days ago. Came with two small ones as well!

kek i hope dis bait

Back to td, filthy zionists

holy shit thats awesome,
id love to get an awoooo flag too

Kys faggot

Every person in that picture looks like they shop at War-Mart exclusively.

You should kill yourself. The word kek and any word containing it needs to result in a permanent ban from Sup Forums. Go back to Faggit and jerk off over based niggers.

fuck off shareblue

You have to go back

You do know everyone who has been coming to Sup Forums longer than the start of summer thinks you kekistani faggots are cringe factories right? You belong here as much as a dick belongs in a toddler's ass.

war-mart sounds like a pretty cool store

Youngstown?

Reddit Reddit go away

I've been here for years and remember when we started kekistan. It's our meme and we should be proud of it you moron.

Yep

KEK bless

I’ve been here the entire time, back from at least 2015 when he first announced his plans to run.
And if you don’t like this thread, there are many more on the board.

Same here. Not sure what the other guy is on about.

praise kek

No, I'm not a loser who took someone else's joke too far and ruined it with my awkward, uncreative bandwagoning.

We? There is no we. You are a Redditfag. You are also clearly underage. No adult would think kekistani shit is anything but sad and pathetic. Get a fucking grip.

you have to be a uber autismo to wrap yourself in a kek flag. let alone leave the house wrapped in one.

I wanted to go but the line is already longer than available seating :(

Regardless of what you may think of Kekistan, I’m here, I’m having a great time, and I’m about to see Donald Trump IRL, which is more than you can say. Cheers!

How bad do you fags have to be when a leaf is in a position to justifiably talk down to you? You kekistani kids are Sweden-tier.

Someone who supports Justin Trudeau will NEVER be in a position to talk down to anyone

so that's the analogy that popped into your head...interesting

fuck off leaf

checked

you have to be uber autism to use a fag flag. let alone post a pic of your ass in women's underwhere

Kekistani kids are as bad or worse than child molesters. You are both a blight on society.

post more pics of the crowd OP

I take it you are a vgiliant supporter of Israel as well? After all, they're your greatest ally.

>da joos
okay you're a guaranteed shill now, go ahead and tell us how bad kushner and ivanka are too

The white nationalists are trying to paint us as the 4th Reich.

hahaha I bet there gonna say it looks like a NAZI flag!!! typical libtards!1 xd

Shariablue too.

we love OUR president. if you don't like it GO AWAY!!

Did you know the DEMOCRATS were the original party of slavery? Really makes me think

Cancer

this

These threads are still getting raided by shariablue. SHE LOST

and republicans want to legalize it again
baka desu

"MOM, I'M GOING TO THE TRUMP RALLY, I'LL BE BACK LATER!"

Not at all. We just want to put AMERICA FIRST

Shadilay fellow Pede!

I'm walking over to that Panera right now are you still there? I am the tall guy with the Pepe sign and MAGA hat and my black friend has a large Kekistan flag.

Lets all MAGA together! What a day this is!

Liberals are brain dead

Kekistan kucks make me wish the Nazis would rise in America to kill them off.

Still here! We’re off to the left.

DUMB LIBERAL detected

son I don't think this site is for YOU

Does it look like there's more than 7000 people in line? Maybe I can still get in

Pffffftt
Good try

Look at this shill. Come on I've only been on Pol for a few weeks and I know how to spot you Globalist shills.

There are many people of all ages who support Kek. I've met a few men in their 50's and 60's all wearing Kek gear at the rally.

Kek is for the people. Kek lives within us all and does not discriminate based on age, race, or religion (unless youre a Muslim).

>war-mart

I need to make this happen.

Definitely worth trying! Not enough here to fill up the stadium just yet.

This guy gets it.

Ahh, now I'm torn between going down there or going to the VFW to see him

Any protestors down there throwing a tantrum?

>bringing memes into real life
>shaping your personality around a meme

That's where you retards fucked up. We all had no problem praising kek during the election, and it was fun, but you autists took it to another level.

The cycle of memes has been endless. We create them, Reddit picks them up, they die.

But you cucks just won't let go.

when does Trump speak?

Nothing wrong with keeping the particularly good memes going.
I still see Pepe all over this board despite him being quite an old meme. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, personally.

7 PM, ha. Doors open at 4. It’s 2:46 here right now.

>Cringe factories
Trump's jobs plan is working.

To late for Germanyfag. I'll watch it tomorrow.

Beat the shit out of kikestanfags

Calm yourself. You too can become kekmaster.

A few memes survive, but Reddit hasn't been fully able to kill pepe yet. They're well on their way to making everyone associate pepe with faggotry though.

Whenever retards bring memes into real life, be it lulzcats, rage comics or kek, the meme is infected with AIDS, and dies a slow and painful death.

Those digits tho.

Still wrong. You stormfaggots are just mad that Pepe is ours now and you can't get him back.

Why are these dumb ass rallies still happening? Doesn't the president have anything better to do with his time?

Yeah they use those toothpick versions if you get a faggoty mixed drink

>Why doesn't the leader ignore the people when he has no use for them anymore, like ordinary politicians do?

I remember not so long ago there were threads constantly on /pol about where and how to start a homeland, now all of a sudden everyone hates the idea, why? Because the shills are trying to divide us

I'm pro Trump, but that Kek thing got really autistic really quick

How exactly does having him fly around delivering the same old tired campaign lines benefit the American people?

Because a bunch of autistic faggots hijacked the thing. Why would anyone in their right mind want to associate themselves with that?

i'd buy that

just came back to Sup Forums for the first time in over a year. Holy fuck this place has gone to absolute shit with Reddit invading this place with frogposts. If you find this funny then unioronically kill yourself. This is bad, even for reddit tier humor

HAHAH

I've watched a few. It's like a miniature State of the Union speech every time, addressed directly to his people rather than Congress.

>retards would rather wave their Reddit flag than the American flag
>showing that they care more about le meme magic xd than the country they live in

You faggots need to kill yourselves. This shit is just pathetic now. Be a real fucking American and get an American flag

Our movement grew, but our cancer grew at the same time.

Luckily the majority of them sticks to shitting up reddit rather than giving us asscancer.

Looks comfy as fuck

Wish I could be there, I live in libtard land and Trump never comes here

I've seen this exact pasta posted so the time

Now this is kike posting

>1488
>1488

NU-POL B T F O

yeah, it's pretty fucking bizarre. I sincerely doubt he will make it to the end of his term without impeachment, maybe we can get pence in office for a while.

Checked

Cringe. So much cringe.

pasta? I just typed this whole thing out, summerfriend. You are probably just a butthurt fag wearing a frog-flag at a campaign rally for a man already in office.

Let's be honest here, he just wants to feed his enormous ego by rambling to a horde of his fanboys, governing be damned.

How the fuck is that a bad thing?

A politician who doesn't neglect his people just because there isn't an election coming up.

if you think a womens ass is a mans ass then maybe you're the fagget.