How do we solve the North Korea problem?

Is it actually going to take a full scale invasion?

>north korea problem
Spotted the (((Jew)))
DPRK is free from Jewish influence and only the kikes want to invade them.

who cares? let them be.

>tell south koreans to flee
>invade the north
>kill Un
>leave

problem solved

we don't

We cannot sit idly by and let these fuckers nuke us. Unlike what you Canadians believe, we do not win if our enemies kill us.

>wanting to destabilize ANOTHER part of the world

>believing they'll nuke you
lol

>How do we solve the North Korea problem?

Put embargo sanctions on China until they address it.

We are China's #1 trading partner for buying goods. Emu-Land sends tonnes of raw materials to China to make those goods.

The sanctions would impose an embargo of importing cheap goods from China to the US and the embargo of supplying raw materials to China. Overnight that will crush the Chinese economy forcing them to address Kim Jung I Like to Take It Up The Ass.

OPLAN 5037-2016 and OPLAN 5038-2017.

I would agree with this, if it wasnt for the fact that they are completely communist and constantly threaten the US. That said, the Jews are likely taking advantage of it as much as they can, it wouldnt surprise me. But like I said, if they weren't communist and didn't threaten people, I would think it was a jewish scheme too.

what "problem"?
who cares what gooks do in their own country

>they'll nuke you
They are ultranationalist, not communist

>if they weren't communist and didn't threaten people, I would think it was a jewish scheme too
>implying communism isn't jewish

What is NK problem? The only problem there are those degenerates in the south that have sold themselves to the globalists

I believe an all out assault with everything we have. Every missile, plane, laser, whatever the fuck to destroy their nuclear launch sites. Also completely level their military buildings and wherever fatboy is hiding.
Then massive invasion led by the South.

There's no problem

DPRK doesn't have a jewish bank + not communist
t. neocon

South Korea is the only """country""" in that part of the world to cut off foreskins.

I say we nuke them to Kingdom Come.

You're reading comprehension is.......poor.

despite the North Koreans wanting to bomb the USA with ICBMs

They are not communists, they are authoritarian monarchy. And how do you know they threaten US, because American media tells you so? Because American media never lied or made up things and paid actors to act in their news, right?

See nothing wrong with that, world would be alot better place

>american does not understand the concept of self-defense

>leafs love NK

I'm not surprised, mashallah.

>wanting to bomb the USA with ICBMs

there is literally nothing wrong with this

>americans hate non-jewish controlled countries
not suprised

Don't give them food when another humantiarian crisis comes about so they revolt

>practice circumcision in the fucking far east
>not under Jewish control

You're literally retarded

>no jewish banks
>pure korean, most racially pure in the world
>opposes zionism
>supports Assad and Iran
>jewish control
Go back to td retard

Americans are so retarded they believe North Korea exists for decades to build ICBMs for the sole purpose of nuking few American cities and then dying in retaliation.

Please don't do anything. They will probably end up as refugees in my cunt.

>practice circumcision in the fucking far east
That's South Korea.

Why would you want to solve it? It is the best Korea.

I know
No u

>full scale invasion
The most economically sound solution is just let them collapse under their own weight. The only reason not to is if their continued existence poses an existential threat to US citizens, in which case the threat from them has to exceed that of the debt created by a war with them.

If war does become necessary (if, for example, they gain credible delivery capabilities for their nukes), then yes, it would require an invasion with SoKo assistance.

This invasion should not be to replace the NoKo regime, but simply to destroy it utterly regardless of collateral damage to the population. We shouldn't care who takes Kim's place so long as the guy no longer possesses the infrastructure to be a threat to us. Destroy all their urban centers and salt their fields if necessary, then leave and let nature sort it out.

I would agree with this except for the whole destroy America/destroy capitalism thing North Korea has going on. I don't care what you do in your country as long as it doesn't threaten me in mine, but when you threaten to point missiles at me I demand my leaders destroy you.

dont do anything. they will reform themselves

you don't. there is no problem you kike.
>MUH GOMMUNISM!!!
who cares. besides north korea is no longer a full blown communist country. they have their own culture and political ideology. the only reason the US wants to invade them is because it has no kike influence. im glad north korea has nukes. if they didn't they would have been subverted like the rest of the world

god damn kikes on fire today, nice scent of toasted kikes oozing

SAGE

>Gadsden
>if they have the ability to hurt us, even if they don't actually do it, we should go to war with them
>destroy it utterly regardless of collateral damage to the population
>Destroy all their urban centers and salt their fields if necessary
>then leave and let nature sort it out
>utter violation of NAP

>How do we solve the North Korean problem.
Implying that the based, poor and weak North Korea is a "problem" that needs any action.

surely some Korean farmers will be easier than Vietnamese farmers to conquer

>A clear and present danger.

this. they are poorer and more fucked up than some of the African countries Geldoff and Struthers always whine and complain about. Fuck em.