Three teenage girls and one male friend meet for a party at an apartment

>Three teenage girls and one male friend meet for a party at an apartment
>One of the girls invites a 21-year-old migrant from Liberia, with whom she was acquainted. The Liberian brings another African migrant, a Kenyan, with him
>The migrants begin sexually harassing the girls. The Swede male cuck tries to intervene but gets REKT by the Africans. The Africans leave him with multiple cerebral haemorrhages
>One of the Swede bitches tries to stop the beating but gets strangled, slammed into a wall, and hurled to the floor, by the Kenyan nignog
>Then, the Kenyan dindu grabs another of the Swede hoes by the hair, drags her into a bedroom, and rapes her. He warns to her: "YOU SCREAM, I PUNCH YOU, BITCH". There was also strangling
>Finally a neighbour bursts into the apartment, allowing the bitches to flee
>The Swede government will attempt to deport the Kenyan nigga

These nogs really showed those hoes who's BOSS. Whitey cucked once again. Sources:

freiezeiten.net/brutale-gewalt-und-vergewaltigung-als-jugendliche-zwei-afrikaner-zur-party-einladen

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/14/african-migrants-brutally-rape-swedish-teen-leave-male-friend-brain-damage/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/muthafucka/country/cl
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/whitey/country/cl/type/op
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cracker/country/cl
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cracka/country/cl
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121389823/#121391145
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125083996/#125100716
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124410171/#q124422057
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124644209/#q124655991
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/OSY2No9fOzOLtiMNDwfn0A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yo, bump

Reminder that OP is mentally ill and may have gotten rejected by one of the few white girls we have here in Chile, like it usually happens.
He is literally obssesed:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/muthafucka/country/cl
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/whitey/country/cl/type/op
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cracker/country/cl
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cracka/country/cl

inb4 he claims to be white and posts his brown hand
He even claims to be 6'4ft with light eyes and hair, and that other people are jealous of him
Literally worse than Frank aka larp5 (who claims to be victim of a conspirancy and that the elites are trying to surpress his valuable information, in case you weren't aware)

btw his name is Jason, studies law with some kind of welfare (called Ficha de Proteccion Social, used only with the LOWER CLASS - biobiochile.cl/noticias/2015/04/13/conoce-tu-puntaje-de-la-ficha-de-proteccion-social.shtml), gets "regular" (ie: bad or mediocre) degrees, and lives in a shithole called Maipu, in the capital
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121389823/#121391145
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125083996/#125100716

He also said he does this "to make conversation" and that he has no contact with his family:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124410171/#q124422057
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124644209/#q124655991 (he said he was the only one here, but then implied there was another persondoing this for 2 years? Clearly poorly done damage control)

Pic related is him :^)

the guy from your pic is not me muthafucka
I'm whitey

loooooool rekt

lol, whatever you say Jason

You two have a rough break up?

>el araukANO

>The Swede government will attempt to deport the Kenyan nigga
Sweden, no!

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

i don't know cracka, I'm not the guy from that pic
I'm white

>peruANO

Why are white people so weak

damage control
how cute

pathetic excuse of human being, my little politics was made for you guys, id rather be friend of israelites or muslim than otaku weabo niggers from jungle america....

Kek you look like a little brown queer. Why did you bleach your hair homo?

Busted, OP is a faggot as always

>two grown ass niggers beat up one teenage boy and two teen girls

Wow niggers are so tough

that's not me you crackas
I have light eyes

So are the females still going to be pro invaders after this?

I have zero sympathy for western cucks. They literally chose this. Let them have it.

Burn the coal pay the toil!

Swedish women have taken naivety to the next level.

calm down Jason

sup woenes

FYI girls love doing this shit. It's a subconscious extension of their constant attempts at testing the quality of the male(s) they're with. You have a great set up, everyone is having fun, there's always at least one girl who is like "ME CALL MORE PEOPLE!" and generally the people they will attempt to invite or involve in the situation will be the absolute dirtiest of dirtbag guys you can imagine that the chick probably blew in a bathroom at a bar after last call one night. I've learned the proper response is 99% of the time if a girl says "I want to call my friend XYZ!" and XYZ isn't a chick, you say "If you do and he disappoints me at all, I'm going to dismantle him and you're going to be ignored while you clean him up. With that in mind, do what you think is right." They never make that call.

Thank you based Chili

We actually end up deporting a vast majority of the immigrants we take in. Well, we schedule them/mark them for deportation anyway.

The officials that evaluate every immigration case are soulless overworked state employed people with shit wages. They just don't give a shit and actually turn most people down by rote.

There problem is the cops don't give a shit either and are even more overworked and get even shittier wages while being grossly understaffed as well. So there's no one to actually collect them from their hovels to kick them out.

stop lying, I'm not the shitskin from that pic
I'm white

Is there a lower form of life than a Euro state employee?

>I'm white because my parents named me Jason
and sage

An Asian state employee.

At least we have an illusion of freedom.

Yo, bump

No, I'm white becuase I LOOK white, muthafucka

this

In one form or another they try to test their male against others, wanting to see who comes out on top. Mind you its all subconscious but can have disastrous outcomes like this case

>becuase
Jason, you are shaking in rage. Turn off the computer and go outside, you need it

Just tell the bitch "no"

You fucking pussies and your caring about what women think or feel. Who cares. You tell them no and if she doesn't like tell her to gtfo. Women love being treated like shit because they are shit.

Jason is that you?

This is a funny conversation between huwhite people.

Oi Jason! Calm down you junglenigger filth.

Based.

This really fucking fires me up and makes me want to genocide every last shitskin.

I just witnessed a murder...

Poor OP is dead and don't know yet.

is it spelled Jason or Yeison?

This is why i'm against black AND white immigration.

HAHAHAHH

>party at an apartment
>One of the girls invites a 21-year-old migrant from Liberia, with whom she was acquainted
Everytime

>t. bottom right

did you know that Antofagasta used to have the same amount of whites than congolombians today?
My father and aunt were raised there, and it's sad how much it changed

>No, I'm white becuase I LOOK white, muthafucka

Are you argentinian too by some chance?

Why don't you play smart, European anons?
Why don't you fight radical left with their own weapons?
Why don't you use femi-nazi against the policy that (((EU government))) mostly brinds male rapefugees? Which is true. (((They))) mostly bring males 20-35 yo, cuz they know that it's easier to sell the idea of multiculturalism to white women. All their advertisements of mixed marriages contain nigger rapefugees men and white women.

Promote the idea that there should be equal amount of male/female rapefugees, otherwise (((EU government))) will be considered as sexists.

Check the statistics and ask yourself why the vast majority of rapefugees are males.
(((Their))) target audience are white women, that's why.
White women buy emotional crap about heartbreaking photos.

(((Their))) target audience is white women, that's why they bring mostly male rapefugees.
BUT AS WE KNOW IT IS SEXISM TO CHOSE ONE GENDER GROUP OVER ANOTHER, RIGHT?
Sell this idea to femi-nazi, anons.

the flag in the shirt.

Well deserved. Shame the migrants didn't murder them all afterwards.

kek

Holy kek OP got anally destroyed

kek youre doing gods work user

Take this, leaf. Use it for your shitposting career.

Chile cucks love tha bbc

This post really showed faggot OP who's BOSS. Wannabe jelly fag cucked once again. Sources:

wasnt there a thread about this like a year ago?

Cheers m8. I searched high and low for it.

I told you, Jason is OBSESSED

BTFO

wena wena chancho lamuel devuelvete a nido.org a adorar a la symia

I dont care much about whiteness, but it saddens me deeply that my people is being replaced by congolombian apes

This is where you scream: "IN YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE, WHITE SELF HATERS!"

Be sure to kill any Jews and whites who force integration in media or living space. (You will never save whites with any other method.)

go back nido.org chilean indian robber

>Whitey cucked once again
he fought back so hard his head got bashed in
you weren't cucked unless you enjoyed it
he clearly didn't and tried to stop it
give the guy some credit for at least not rolling over

You really let me down Sup Forums. You have fell for it. Whatever, I'm going to explain the situation:

There is a chilean guy who always makes threads about "whitey getting cucked" (white girls getting beaten/raped, etc). Apparently, there are chileans who don't like this guy because he gives Chile a "bad image"

OP isn't that chilean guy. Yea, he's using terms like "muthafucka", "cracker", "bruh", etc (just like that chilean) but the way he's using them is silly, evidently trying to play a character. Also that user who gave information about this "Jason" is obviously OP's accomplice (he posted 1 min after the creation of the thread for fucks sake)

They just posted a pic of some random guy, invented a name, and pretended that they REKT this chilean guy who often makes these "who's BOSS" threads. Imagine the butthurt, and they say it is that chilean guy who is mentally ill...

mods ban this cuck go back nido

Sounds believable, but there are tons of web forums filled with people that talk about doing cuck posting because they hate white people.

I trust this leaf's expertise on cuckery

Why should I care? Women vote for this, let them have it.

So, are YOU the real Yeison?

He was not swedish. As a matter of fact. None of them were.

KEK

Thank you Texas bro

Bump for Sverige

You almost let me down Sup Forums. You have almost fell for it. Whatever, I'm going to explain the situation:

There is a chilean guy who always makes threads about "whitey getting cucked" (white girls getting beaten/raped, etc). There are chileans who don't like this guy, so one of them exposed him.

Then OP, somehow changed his IP and made this reply to protect his image It's so obvious because OP stopped replying long ago, and then this guy shows up and protects him

you're working this too hard, nigger.
you just lost the war.

2 on 1 rarely ends well for anyone. Most self defence/ martial arts never advocate fighting multiple opponents

Bwahahaha it is clear this guy is you () and you are getting desperate.
Otherwise you wouldn't give a fuck about him being wrong.

This is the most butthurt I've seen in Sup Forums in a long time. Thank you.

I'm not that chilean guy who makes those threads if that's what you mean. I read Sup Forums a lot, but I barely post. I have read those "whitey getting cucked" threads and let me tell you that this attempt of plagiary was pathetic

Jason, it's really time to stop.

It's probably more productive to just follow standard report+sage procedure until he's banned than it is to shame the already sad cunt unnecessarily. Look how many replies you added; some of them probably bumped on accident when posting.

(1 post by this ID and hidden flag)
nice damage control Jason

Annihilated.

She thought it was a GB

Yeah, that one asshole who starts inviting black people. Then it's like flies on shit.

You were so retarted that you posted a fuckin big reply just 1 minute after the thread was made. It is so evident that OP is your accomplice, or maybe it is just another you using other pc/cellphone

You are posting a random guy pic and name only because butthurt. Seek help

>4899155▶
>
Well these guys were Swedish and teenagers. So like double Beta. No chance against some warn torn refugees. But now those teens know to shoot on site, plant the drugs, call the cops after

Why do you hate white girls so much, Yeison? What have they done to you?

I didn't know chile was this gay. Remind me never to visit.

>to shoot on site

Kek, that's burger education for ya.

Savage

ok, Jason, if that isn't you, then why are you so butthurt?
You're really worse tham Frank archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/OSY2No9fOzOLtiMNDwfn0A/
You got exposed and ran into damage control

EuroUnion KEK. When the old world fails to mimic American Democracy. Don't get me started, Autism gained its foothold in the EU.

Why did you guys breakup though? Is there any chance of the two of you getting back together or at least keeping this shit irl? Would really appreciate that.