Infowars Sandy Hook slip up

Alex Jones allegedly purged his show from last week from content investigated the Crisis Actor angle of the Asperger Massacre. See post here:
user was a retard so no one knew what he was asking for... Does anyone have an unedited version of the Infowars show referred to herein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sM6-z3E4Vbk
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6qnIir-OM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*investigating

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

i hate to tell u this but he may be an actor

I> have a raisin that was on the Cafeteria floor at Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it had blood on it when I got orally pozzed by it.

Get lost Sandy Hook bot, and don't let your human controller step in because you are a stupid fucking piece of shit AI who can't even shill convincingly.

Also
>Sandy Hook
>black people
>try again

No, I lost my best friend at Sandy Hook it really did happen.

Have some feels

I hope you joined in the bone dancing ritual that was supposed to help the children and families cope with death.

In b4 Lenny Pozner and HONR network

LENNY POZNER

I can assure you that it really happened

Why do Sup Forumstards not see that it is impossible for two people who are real to claim that they knew someone who died in Sandy Hook?

Do you not realize there are either bots or trolls rolled out to cover this shit up?

bump someones gotta have it

My father was literally a student at sandy hook, and I assure you, it happened.

My uncle works at nintendo and said it happened.

i am a surgeon and a nuclear scientist and i have analyzed all sandy hooks available info. There is absolutely no foul play. None at all.

my dads too

Sandy Hook parent and (((Plaintiff))) doesn't show up in court
youtube.com/watch?v=sM6-z3E4Vbk

My wife's son died there. Show some respect.

Fuck this is so disgusting. Kissing that dirty little a-poo and not a perfect white boy with pristine pink lips.

DAILY REMINDER TO CHECK THE FUCKING DNA REPORTS

PIC RELATED, HERES THE SUACE TOO
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

I work at NASA and I've invented several methods of faster-than-light travel. My advancements will further mankind and ensure our survival for centuries. After studying all material related to Sandy Hook, I can assure everybody that the shooting was 100% real and nothing suspicious happened whatsoever.

Sandy Hook happened. The point is that Adam Lanza was helped, probably instigated, too, by the deep state. Sandy Hook was meant to be a turning point in the history of gun control laws.
Adam Lanza himself was related to a CIA nigger, an uncle if I am not mistaken.

1 shekel has been deposited in your account

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6qnIir-OM
Any know if this version has been edited?

An uncle who was heavily involved in MK Ultra

any user confirm

>youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6qnIir-OM

All Ron Gibson versions are edited, as in no-commercials.

Cannot confirm if edited regarding Sandy Hook content.

lies. Nice flag nigger.

ya no we all know it didn't happen jew.

Wow also my Dad works for Nintendo

Sandy hook is the most obvious CIA LARP in history. they're not even crisis actors they're glorified LARPers and photoshopped into existence kids

Good lord that picture is unnerving.

My uncle went to Sandy Hook and the trauma he experienced that fateful day turned him into a tranny. He also celebrated his transition in the Miami gay bar when that was shot up. I can assure you, all this really happened.

Hmmmm, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post...

Holy fuck this guy gives me the creeps.

is rosen going to jail?

My my my,

This is actually bigger than #pizzagte, (it's actually got alot of the same plyers at upper management levels)

We bring the Shady Hoax to light, the ENTIRE Democrat establishment goes down. AND the normies will see the horrendous cancer that these jews are brewing

How soon after Shady Hoax did Rosen sell his "house" and move?
Where did he move to?

Not gonna lie, former Sandy Hook pupil here, it totally happened.

Every school shooting should be a turning point in gun laws - every one of them is an opportunity to arm our teachers so there will not be another!

My little sister attended as an crisis actor and is alive and well today.
I can assure you it never happened.

third generation sandy hook survivor here, don't you even dare question it, go-I mean guys

Adam Lanza here

Can confirm Sandy Hook was real, think about the children guys...

You have to step out of the 100% true vs. 100% false paradigm. Reality is usually somewhere in between.
Imagine you are le ebin deep state and have absolutely no scruples. Would you rather go for - a 100% fiction-based false flag
- a false flag with some elements of truth in it like, a gullible autismo kid whose mind can be easily highjacked, a few civilians whose lives are always disposable anyway

Denying than somebody died when somebody died make you all look like giant retards

BUMP

My father was one of the children shot in the brutal massacre at Sandy Hook, I can confirm it was real.

Gotta say I was in Sandy hook when it happened and it happened .

>target of a child

Is he a 7yr old from Syria?