So pol

what are your views on black people acting like white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u0xb-vd3Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did you post a pic of a white man?

Carlton is proof that manlets are the master race, all you lanklets can die of heart failure p.s fuck brexit

Basically

as long as he anit acting like a nigga

As long as they don't act like niggers they are tolerable however I don't care for blacks or their culture so I choose not to associate with them due to the risk factor and the fact that they smell bad

assimilation is the goal of america.

Is this Shaun King?

That should be Malcolm X

All blacks want to be white
They're just mad that they're dindus

Kek

whats a dindus?

If niggers in Africa acted white we wouldn't have the nigger problem

is acting acting like a nigger an american thing with hip hop and thug life

I unironically think black people in time will assimilate but to do it in less than 100 years we would need to kill all the ones over 3 years old, delete all the traces of black culture from the internet and the libraries, and run a simple eugenics program. In 4 generations they would adapt.

It's not acting like a white person, it's acting like a civilised European.
And that is not a bad thing to do if you live in Europe or in a European culture.
If you refuse to assimilate because your ancestors were all gangsta rappers or some other shit the jews told you then go somewhere else where you fit.

When a niglet gets shot his "mama" goes on tv and starts saying how he dindu nuffin and he wuz a good boy

They'd be best staying in their own community.

I don't like black people who act white in order to escape their own people. I think it would be better if they act white and stay with their own people in an attempt to edify their people. It's like they're contributing to the brain drain of the black population. All smart, hard-working, humane, law abiding black people who try to distance themselves from other blacks keep black people as a whole from having role models and leaders.

I'm of the enthnonationalist mindset not out of hate, but because I think it'd be the most fair for everyone. If black people had their own sovereign nation and no whites were allowed to live there and none of them were allowed to live in our nation they'd have the best chance at creating a successful society. The most successful black people often run away from their community to live among whites. If that wasn't an option then the naturally ambitious and intelligent blacks would have to work with their own black people and while the blacks who are naturally predisposed to be successful would suffer a lot more from this, especially in the beginning, black society as a whole would be much better off for it.

Reddit go home

Thing about these people is that they act white to fit in. They often transform into complete ape mode at any chance given.

Gentle giant innocent

ohhhhh ok. lel.

Newfag get out

stfu, i can learn
i just need time
very insightful and no i dont have a reddit account.

NEver relax around blax

>what are your views on black people acting like white people.
Based.

It's cool even if they tried they couldn't invent something on their own. Even dance battles.

Just affirmation of white supremacy. You want to go be black, go stop using any tools and stop wearing clothes, start being scared of voodoo and witchcraft and getting used to hunger and disease. That's their true way of doing things.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u0xb-vd3Xg

Its the other way around user, the whiteys have to adapt now knowing their women are being conquered by the BBC.

This. Above average IQ outlier blacks abandon the common nigger to live among the white man. This deprives the greater black community of leadership and intelligencia. If outlier blacks lived among their own kind the race as a whole would improve tremendously.

thats one way of being white
bullshit
lel, what a shill
thats what he just siad

Underrated

if they did that more often we could all pretend they were humans

They can't contribute to white societies. They could adapt to our ways, and be productive, however that is just being productive which is to be expected of anyone. To contribute you must leave something meaningful for others to remember. They don't define any element that wasn't already invented for them in white societies. They pretend to invent ways to behave which is what they think are actual achievements, being tribal that is. Adapting and emulating is also not very advanced human behavior. It's the absolute lowest of all things you can do when introduced in an exotic environment. It doesn't mean anything other than as a sign that indeed our ways are superior in every way.

I said it in way less words

Anyways you should fuck off now. You've already outed yourself as a raging newfag. Remember to lurk moar before you post

didnt think of it that way
go back to the salt mines faggot

Yep doing honest job getting whiter already.

that's because faggot

i dont follow? what are you trying to say

uh

Wow great comeback you shre trolled me im so le triggered lelelelele

Hey look at this le funny maymay TROLLFACE lelelelele EPIC WIN #REKT

are you saying i dont get it becuse im a newfag?

how old are you
loollllll XD ?

actual innovators are such an infinitesimal portion of the population that really doesn't qualify as any sort of criteria or meaningful point

most people don't do shit, ever

Oh noes you called me a faggot you are truly the master troll

im not saying. internet rule 101.
but i really dont get what your saying

Sure canada knows what's up. Perhaps the most niggerest of whites of all, the cowardly, oblivious version of shameful amerifats mixed with French naivety nothing short of genetic stupidity.

Please tell me more about the amount of innovators being equally dispersed across all races, and how the differences in our societies and wealth are absolutely no factor here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

well here are Sup Forums rules that dictate you must leave
>t. born past 00's

iv seen that threat before shill.
reported

lets say i was born in the 90s

Good luck im behind 7 proxies

im not saying its equally dispersed you stupid fuck im saying it's so rare comparatively to the density of population it's barely a point at all

navel gazing whites love talking about the worthless inferiority of mudskins but always fail to mention how they're only middle of the road in the grand scheme of things. you'll be crying for mercy when the true high iq jews and robot building asians decide we've had enough of you

>barely a point at all
Right, so that means white societies are barely any more worthy than African ones, right? Strange though that Africans are so keen on fleeing to our cities (that we have at all, save for some African ones built by whites and white technology)

You're Canadian so I forgive you. You're a newfag in terms of running your own country and having a culture. Any reasoning on your part about the subject falls short quite understandably.

and i can keep this up all day

underage b&
mods please do your job

A pathetic parody of human behaviour. It makes me sick.

but no really what were you saying?
explin it in detail

Yes yes keep up with the merchant posts. They are a perfect substitute for the bantz you dont have

its just prove you are a shill faggot

Remember kids, when you cant come up with clever insults you can always call him a jew. It requires absolutely no wit. Even the lowest of plebs can now be a master troll!

you're as much a useless leech as any of they are

Sick bantz.

I'm sorry but your dick is probably bigger than mine, nigger.

plez keep going, you are just proving me right

Great job keep coming with the sloppy comebacks. Please dont stop. My dick is diamonds for your clumsy attempt at bantz.

im azn

>lol i'll post a mexican merchant this time. That'll show him. Hahahaha REKT

Oh well excuse my french, I win again.

how big ur peeter

its not unusual...

its fine...

Nice

Do you have any more rare merchants? Trying to build my collection and youre helping immensely

positive,pop black culture is cancer

There is no black or white people so why segregate. I only see Americans and individuals.

The outgroup are the bastards who had what America stands for, not our own fellow citizens.

There is no black or white people so why segregate. I only see Americans.

The outgroup are the bastards who hate what America stands for, not our own fellow citizens.

I'm so sorry

Do you have a folder for these or did you just search "jew meme" in google images?

>acting like white people.
You mean civilized? I am all for it. I know a few African Americans who identify simply as "Americans" and they are good and based people. There really are based black people, they are just like unicorns. The ones I know are retired and hard-core republican. They know what the dems have done. Hell, the one old black guy is certainly more racist than I am. He hates city-folk...or as he calls them "Niggers". He knows to never relax.....Then a city boy bought a nice home next to his, and he instantly put a for-sale sign up.

Yes. Bill paying and non-degenerate would be great.

i have a folder called Sup Forums, and its getting to the point where i might have to make sub-folders
one called "kik" "black" "spiderman"

LARP

shill trying to derail my thread

Right, I'm the shill.

Negros are negros and nothing else, they will never be white and that's that.

Great argument

The absolute state of nu-pol.

I should unsub this sewer.

Shiiiet you dum fo reeding. Y u accin wite?

My view is black people can act however they like. You should define what "acting white" entails really.

1950s white