What makes Americans so blindly patriotic?

What makes Americans so blindly patriotic?

The rocket's red glare.

What makes Bongs so pommie coloured?

A baseline nigger level stupidity.

What makes you want to give up all of your rights and take acid to the face you little bitch?

Propaganda

What the fuck are you talking about?

Half of the people living here hate this country.

Cause we know it's not perfect, but try and name a shithole that's any better.

>tip: you can't

Living in the greatest country on earth. We're 70% Christian and elected Donald Trump fro crying out loud.

50%white is the reason

Only reason it's not absolutely perfect here

State sponsored propaganda in schools.
Television
Pretty much everything growing up was constantly telling me how great we were as a country. Seems like that has changed in the last decade though; not sure why just yet.

Actually we're 43% now

>What makes Americans so blindly patriotic?
What you mean, faggot, is what makes white Brits such a bunch of cucks. The answer is found in the fact that we have a constitution protecting both our right to speak truth and our right to defend our lives.

You have no way to protect yourselves and no way to complain about it. You could always get off your asses and change that, of course.

I enjoy this country.

It's sort of like a marriage, and I don't do divorces.

>blindly
>implying we aren't the best

I grew up learning how terrible and racist america is in school what the fuck are you talking about

>What makes Americans so blindly patriotic?
Our hatred of all things not America

Well, we kicked your ass back in Dubya Dubya two...

>what the fuck are you talking about
My childhood, as obviously stated.
You don't make children pledge to a country they're supposed to hate every, single morning.

Literally being the best country on Earth.

If you browse Sup Forums of all places and disagree you are an utter cunt.

You should be valuing your free speech and anti-feefee sentiments very highly!

I'm quite certain the average Brit was patriotic when their country was actually dominating the world.

It's about power. It's an attractive quality.

Why not?

you mean 22%

/thread

Because we still have an empire.

They are fat, mongrelized, brainwashed retards.

Best goys, yes.

Cold war propaganda

Religiouslity

Generally low test

It's easy to love your country when you live in the best one.

The fact that back in the day we told the strongest nation in the world to go fuck itself- and won a war against them (with help) gaining our independence.
>The United States is the more attractive, more athletic, more successful, cocky little brother- and everyone else is just butt-hurt.

Muh Constitution
Muh Exceptionalism

Right on, brother man.

Civic nationalism is pushed hard by the kikes. It's part of a multi-prong attack by the kikes meant to destroy ethnic identification.

All other nations are sub human.

whats so bad about destroying ethnic identification?
exactly, shut it niggerr

low IQ

You never wonder why sheep always go where they're lead? because they're not very smart and can't think for themselves.

>giant, beautiful country
>most powerful military in the world
>largest economy in the world
>guaranteed rights and freedoms
>best founding story in the world

Also we're technically the oldest country in the world since no one else has used the same constitution for this long.

You know, I have been wondering why people keep saying that civic and ethnic nationalism are mutually exclusive? I fucking love America and am fiercely nationalistic about it, but I'm also a white supremacist that is just as intensely ethnically nationalistic. I want to see all non-whites driven from America or destroyed. For America to become the greatest and whitest empire on the planet. But then when I look online, I see ethnic nationalists hating even the concept of American nationalism on one end and civic nationalists hating even the smallest hint of white nationalism. To me, both sides are babbies.

Having a country worth being proud of?