Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A

FUCKING

RICA

prove it that all these things came from africa

LEAF

If all you have is mud buildings and reimagined oil paintings of what life was like then how great can the culture actually be?

Also, WE

go there then fucking frostback.

WUZ

I have seen africa, those pictures are not africa.

No life didn't come from noggers it came from white people. Niggers are what happens when Humams fuck protohumans.

>Ghana

That's the temple in Luxor. They couldn't even find 3 examples aside from Egypt?

KANG

KANGS

N'

/his/ here.

The pic in the bottom left identified as Timbuktu in Disney font is the mosque from Djenne. It came about as a result of the Islamic conquests. It wasn't because of Africans that that stick-and-mud building is there, but because of Arabians.

Most of the culture in Africa comes from Ancient Egypt which BTW were not niggers.

KKKKKAKAKAKANGZ

Niggers came from Africa

Tallest structure sub Sahara has been 12 meters until the 1800's it might look funny in a small pic like yours but it isn't.

>Cuuuccckkkeedd leaf

Kek

>top left - Egyptians
>top right - nogs copying Egyptians
>bottem left - Arabs
>bottom right - Egyptians

Oh nogs, when will you learn.

It would be nice to send right wing death squads into Canadia.

Slide threads come from Africa. Saged

yeah lol wtf i was there a few years back, what retard make this

life actually came from the balkans, yall are just serbs.
also, stop posting in these shitty threads you idiots, sage.

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

>I don't need religion
>shows picture of mosque
Sage

Niggers came from Africa

N

Too bad all three left millenniums ago and never came back

Let me get this straight... you have pyramids, intricate sculptures, impressive architecture, art, women had a wide range of rights and freedoms, doctors, entire civilizations, etc...

...but yet Africa literally has none of that...

Well what happened? You'd think that if that's where civilization started from they'd be the most advanced, right? Notice how the entirety of Africa has nothing even close to any of that (unless whites are nearby)? You do realize that on average blacks have the lowest IQ of every race on the face of this planet, right?
Wanna know the most successful country in Africa? South Africa. You know why? Because of whites involvement.
OP, you're literally too stupid to know you're stupid. I feel sorry for you. Your self defense mechanism is so strong that you have to lie to yourself just to keep your mental faculties from falling apart. Thanks for the laugh though.

Nosotros. . .