Europeans are descendants of the 10 lost tribes of Israel

The descendants of Israel (the man once known as Jacob) can today be identified in the White Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic and Nordic nations of America, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Northwestern Europe, Iceland, and the Scandinavians.

Ephraim is the British Isles. Manasseh is the United States. Denmark is Dan, Judah and Benjamin, Holland is Zebulon, Germany is primarily Judah and Dan and Reuben. Ireland is Dan and Zarah Judah, The Scandinavian Countries are Dan, Benjamin, Judah, Northern Italy is Naphtali, France was Zarah Judah, with Gad(Gaul) and others.

The Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, Celtic and kindred people are the Children of Israel. Only they have fulfilled every detail of Biblical Prophecy and World History concerning the descendants of the man once known as Jacob, and later surnamed Israel. This chosen line makes up today's Christian Nations. (Genesis 35:11; Isaiah 62:2; Acts 11:26)

Other urls found in this thread:

cainite.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbbSVjVWX-4
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
britam.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

No different than delusional niggas claiming to be the real jews.
Next.

>Argentina
>white

Fuck off shekelstein.

spot on. Did you read the united states and britain in prophesy?

>British Israelism
The key component of British Israelism is its representation of the migrations of the Lost Tribes of Israel. Adherents suggested that the Scythians, Cimmerians and Goths were representatives of these lost tribes, and progenitors of the later invaders of Britain.

>French Israelism
The belief that people of Frankish descent are also the direct lineal descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, and it is often accompanied by the belief that the Merovingian dynasty is directly descended from the line of King David.

WE WUZ KIKES N SHEEEEEEEEEEET

Saged and hidden.

I have a better map than that...

t. amerilard
Memes aside, Argentina is whiter than america, and it was has been so

Europeans are God's chosen people. We have strayed from our ways. Embracing Judiasm is the final redpill.

nobody talks about the lost ten tribes, they all think jews are just israel

Whiter than the U.S. of A.
And that you can't deny...

we were jews and such, good sirs!

I'm not falling for it, Shlomo.

Most whites in American are of Northern European stock. While most whites in Argentina are from Italian ancestry.

lol

If Europeans are God's chosen people is because they converted to the True God, by the way of Christ.

no. thats vatican propaganda to support a white jesus

there is no historical account of such a migration into europe considering they are still in the middle east come romes take over of the region. unless your saying huns and mongols are jews there is nothing to support your claim OP

your just a faggy christian trying to keep the picture of white jesus on your wall

... and Spanish...

WE WUZ JOOS AN SHIEEEET

Christ was a kike, though. Hell, the Romans even called him 'the King of the Jews'.

WUZ

>i may be a jew

JEWS N SHIT

>Christ was a kike
Blasphemy, Jesus was an ayy, he even said so. "I am not of this earth".

British Israelism is the ideology of the elites that want to use to destroy you. The elites are Luciferian Masons promoting this ideology.

cainite.net/
>How could this be? Consider this, you have already read how the Bloodline of the Holy Grail and the Magdalene doctrine revolving around the Merovingian Bloodline is casting a "new light" (of deception) onto the traditional Christian views about Christ, yet since Jews have never accepted Christ or His Divinity, how could that same Bloodline theory worm its way into Judaism? The answer is actually a simple one, and came to me while reading 'Holy Blood Holy Grail' many years ago. Enter the parallel Satanic Grail doctrines of the Messianic Bloodline of King David filtered thru British-Israelism, and the 'Ten Lost Tribes of Israel' theory. Understand, since Jews believe their Messiah must come from the 'Royal Lineage of King David,' and any seriously considered Messianic candidate therefore must have his seemingly endless genealogy traced back to Israel's most beloved King David, is precisely how Israel could not only be deceived by it, yet ultimately accept a Satanic-possessed global humanitarian, as their Messiah and Lost King. This lie of the "Ten Lost Tribes" theory which does run parallel to the Holy Grail lineage, therefore amounts to an equally powerful Satanic deception, albeit instead of warping the collective mindset of Christians with notions of their Christ fathering a lineage of European Kings ruling the world today, the Antichrist's version of British-Israelism will be specifically directed at Jews, playing on their hopes and desires for a Davidic Messiah to rule over them as an ascended mediator between them and God, one that will finally bring peace to their land, and along with it, a New Age of security for their people.

Bertrand Comparet's lectures should be required listening.

>when your jewish friends dont invite you to their banking world leading cult

WE WUZ ARYAN IZRAELITEZ

not quite judaism

but you're on the right track

www.blessyahowah.com

youtube.com/watch?v=fbbSVjVWX-4

desu Judaism is much more redpilled than Cuckstianity.
Christcucks have been fooled.
Jesus is NOT the Messiah.

Luciferian propaganda for Jews to accept the coming White Anti-Christ.

It's all here:
www.cainite.net

Don't know about the past, but the future Jews will be Nordic in appearance. The Jews rather like the look.

Its the Muslims who are the the anti-christ.

This doesn't make any sense. Why does the blonde guy have a the head shape that's associated with negros and meds?

Nice try shill.
911 was a Zionist false flag by the Masonic Israelite elites.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Now I may have overdosed on redpills, and those two links are more than a week's worth of reading, but hopefully somebody here will indeed read them and awaken to the truth of our world.

But half of the lost Israeli Tribes assimilated into Arabs in the Arabian peninsula and Yemen and the other half assimilated into East Africans and Bantus

and it feels fucking great

No it isn't we are 76 percent white

Here's the link

Cymru am Byth

britam.org/

There's a ton of it, see link above

>posts map that shows Italians with the highest IQs in Europe
Were you trying to argue the opposite? I don't get it

Argentina is at 85% white

You are correct sir

>considered white in 2017

How far our standards have fallen.

Nice cherrypicked picture
I can cherrypick American crowds too

meant to illustrate why being of Italian decent isnt a bad thing. Done in response to seemingly disparaging remarks of and further, Argentina was the first south/latin american country to produce nuclear power, doing so with homegrown technology in the 60's. they even exported nuclear tech to other countries such as Australia

This is pretty much... confusing

Oh alright then... thank you based Eagleland user.

though dont get ahead of yourself. Im half Italian and half Argentine (redundant, i know) living in the USA. I look pretty close to pic related i still consider myself white

Look pretty white to me

Well, you're close. The chosen people are the Slavs. If you look at the shroud of Turin Jesus was clearly an Aryan. Poland is the most pure Aryan country according to genetic testing. Also notice that Poland and Russia are two of the most Christian countries today. Our Lady of Fatima even said Russians are the chosen people to conquer the Earth.

But your post might not actually be wrong, because this would mean the Slavs descended from David and the West could be the other Hebrew lineages.

Nice link. Where were you last night? I was having a knock down drag out about this with some punk

Fuck we're semites
Now I have to commit Seppuku

WE

Well yeah but what about Finland?

dude italians are more white and fascio than you cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk

Father is Isä in finnish
Issachar

>www.cainite.net

hey narigon , puedes explicarme eso de las 10 tribus en español ? no le agarro muy bien

If this is true, who the fuck did we gas?

KRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

Khazars

Glad to. See another covenant member on here. Yah bless

If you consider this map argentinia is whiter then you

btw I hate the nasty subhuman southamericans

If we are the real Jews, Israel is rightfully our clay.

The whole middle east is rightfully our clay. Arabs are just Moor rape babies.

This is the most retarded theory i've heard today. Literally an insult to the aryan race

Pharisees and Khazars

It's practically common sense that the "Chosen People" are modern Europeans. Who do you think followed Christ to Rome and became the Christians?

The people who stayed in the desert and stole the name of the Jews are Pharisees. The people who did so on the eastern front were Khazars.

Argentina is European confirmed

Kek, their people even got higher % European ancestry than France

I knew it!
We truly are the only white people

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIET

This mock-up theory didn't help jews 100y ago when it was tried the first time, and it won't help them this time either.

>being this butthurt
What is your "civilization" known for user, aside of raiding Europe? NOTHING

So you Wuzzzz Godz and shiet?????????

WE WUZ JESUS

HOL' UP

Are you tellin' me WE WUZ JEWS 'n' shieet?