Was the reunification of Germany a mistake? Would we have been better off if the country was still split in two?

Was the reunification of Germany a mistake? Would we have been better off if the country was still split in two?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449526/afghan-refugees-rape-jihad-europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a mistake

Yeah probably idk
People need to stop saying Germany won 5 world cups
That was West Germany fuckers

Infact we are still split in 3 parts.
Germany, Austria, Preussia.

Soon we will celebrate our last unification.

Under what? A new caliphate?

It depends on how many slaves you think a country should have, though assuming that more is better, you would not be better off.

d ubs confirm

Well at least the East could've had a chance to remain white and nationalist, just like the Visegrad countries

People need to stop saying the Allies won 2 world wars
That was their Jewish overlords fuckers

Don't forget South Tyrol, Alsace-Lorraine, Eupen-Malmedy, North Schleswig and Luxembourg. I assume you already covered Poland and Kaliningrad within Prussia.

they're getting split in two every night

nationalreview.com/article/449526/afghan-refugees-rape-jihad-europe

All German speakers deserve one country

Ironically the East Germans are the more redpilled. And the West Germans are the Hans you see on here cursing the USA for their toast being burnt or their toothbrush malfunctioning, while defending the refugees raping their daughters. I have never seen a more ungrateful population than West Germans. Even the "redpilled" ones wish to have been born in East Germany, because at least then they weren't "cucked" with freedom.

Maybe they're right. I think Germany as a whole might've turned out a lot better if it was entirely run by communists back then. All the ex-commie states are redpilled as fuck.

It should'n't have been allowed to exist at all after what they did in WW2. How that would happen exactly I don't know, perhaps a rename, Shmermany, or something.

yeah.. "reunification"

the west just swallowed the east, there was no unification

M E M E L. Don't ever forget the most eastern realm of the German Volk.

>Ironically the East Germans are the more redpilled.

Murica again.
No, our left party "Die Linke" ist strongest in the east cuck.

People there are just poor, thats all.

>Last unification.
Yep and then you'll be wiped off the map forever.
>Nothingofvaluewaslost.jpg

We'd be better off if Germany didn't exist in the first place.

What should we be grateful for? Before you sided with the Anglo, we could at least point to your independence and take heart resisting them, but today you are holding their weapons while we must toil to feed that pathetic "Jew" cult of cannibals that rules over you. What fucking gratitude, of all things, is a kin-slaying schabbosgoy due?

We'd be better off if Britain didn't exist in the first place

I agree.

Poor Austrians.
I suspect you are closer to divide in a North South axis as the Southerners produce most and hava a history of "auto determination" and the Northerners are Merkle style degenerates.

Bavaria-Austria unite now!

Ah!

Australia, if Britain never existed, you'd still be a country of primitive simps that rival Africa in terms of lacking technological development.

>Was the reunification of Germany a mistake?

Why do I even come here anymore, I really dont know.

Or, you know, live in Europe instead, with no need to even care about Abos at all.

Abo, is that you?

Favourite character now that Stannis is dead