Future of Balkans

wha is the most lkely Future of this Area?

>will serbia take Kosovo back? >will FYROM ("Macedonia") dissapear?
>will Sultan Gollum really have the balls to have his Neo-Ottoman halucinations become real and invade?
>will Ustase rise again and destroy serbia this time?
>will Greece take back Constantinople?
>will Bosnia become Sandnigger HQ in Central-East Europe because of so many Kebabs there?
>will NATO Bomb serbia again like in 1999?

really, whats gonna happen here in 20-30 years from now??? and how will this affect Europe???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-cH0k5rCb3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craiova_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we will keep fighting eachother until a superpower fucks up and we get somehow involved and destroyed in nuclear holocaust

and i have a Horrifying feeling that the Superpower you speak of will be Gollums Sandniggers. because like i said, if Gollum gets more edgy he might invade.

They need to stop fighting each other and band together to annihilate Turkey

but wouldnt Bosnia and Albania be gone first? i mean cause of the Goatfuckers there Turks might go full Snackbar.

and if Turdey will be Annihilated like you say, and Jasenovac get a Grand Reopening? all Turds would get a Free Vacation.
youtu.be/-cH0k5rCb3Q
imagine this Clip but with Mohammed instead of Moses.

>and

CAN

forgot pic

Nothing is gona happend.

No one want war in the balkans excepte some edgy serbs

if you're gonna include moldova in the balkans you should also include hungary
heck only southern romania has a balkan influenced culture

The Balkan isn't real

what do you mean?

>He doesn't know.

Well maybe Macedonian war with Macedonians vs Slbanians like it was on Kosovo then after that maybe Presevo area in Serbia (not sure about that because they got btfo in 2001) after that maybe the small part of montenegro where Albanians live and yeah thats pretty much... People are tired of wars here on Balkans and the only one who will cause the shit up in future are Albanians for sure.

The "Balkan" is in reality a russian wodka colony

All of you are paid by Putin to keep the facade up

sorry i found the Map NOT make it.

i think Turkroaches would launch War, because Gollum dreams of a new ottoman Empire.

maybe serbia is, but not Croatia, Romania, and Bulgaria. they are EU(SSR).

>tfw the only eurolatin country to be turboshit
at least i'm not latin american

I mean if you can, I just think the Turks are the reason the hajis are there in the first place.

nothing, everybody gets in the EU.

>Turks are the reason the hajis are there in the first place.

Exactly. the Balkans in 1400-1900 were like Spain in 700-1400.

It's not over until we get what belongs to us.

and if EU(SSR) Collapses in those 20-30 Years? that might be a Factor.

Bosnia will get destroyed

LIKE IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

true
we are still in state of war with greek scum
they have invaded our ancient lands and stole their property

WE

Each balkan country would be concerned with removing its minorities in that case

those are all provinces with albanian majority that speaks albanian language

Eagles in Albania live for 300 years, and one thing an eagle never does is to forget. Greater Albania will return, we will have Çameria, western parts of Fyrom and north.

you Shiptars are Crazy AF. you stole Kosovo with NATO Help amd have FYROM in your Sights and after that you want Montenegro and Greece? all this Shit would not Happen if Albania stayed Italian. i really think serbia loosing Kosovo is a Divine Retribution/Karmic Punishment for taking Albania from Italy. i mean the whole Kosovo shitshow would never happen if Albania stayed Italian.

by who? Croats (Neo-Ustase hopefully) or Serbs? (Milosevic 2.0?)

Their weakness will be their strength in the war to come. They are so insignificant nobody will bother nuking them. Once the world destroys each other, one east european country will take over the Balkans and the embers of Europe will endure.

Stop arguing with God.

WUZ

KEBAB

We're going to wank ourselves to death.

Or we're gonna help liberate the west and then wank ourselves to death

Kosovo Style FYROM vs Albos War is most likely. Albos keep growing there, only a matter of time until a War there Happens.

You wuz Epirotes shiiiet?

Does the balkan peninsula try to add romania/moldova/serbia just so they don't get called turkey or something?

Those 3 are obviously more central european than their southern neighbors.

Like fuck, anything below romania/serbia /hungary looks exactly like turks what the fuck are they even doing in europe?

i found the Map, not made it.

>t. d&c kike

So what are you going to do about it then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craiova_Group

We need more cooperation and more trade among Romania Serbia and Bulgaria. We cannot develop our countries alone and the (((EU))) doesn`t helps too much because (((they))) exploit our ressources giving nothing n return. Unity is our future!

Romania is not part of the balkan peninsula but the balkans as a geographical region. Your map doesnt even include southern states. I went to Romania last year and it was very nice (and cheap as hell). Stayed at 4-5 star hotels, very clean, took train to Sinaya and saw the castle.....the capital was was a mix of old soviet bloc buildings and then you'd stumble upon an area that was super old buildings and cathedrals. The newer district of Leipscanei near the plaza had the best parties ever.

Idk why people shit on romania so much......I think i saw maybe 5-10 gypsies the whole time i was there.

Craiova Group: a shitty V4 Knockoff?

The government is conditioning us through the media for when they inevitably recognize the independence of Kosovo.

I'll give you the redpill
>Slovenia continues getting rich and GDP rising
>Croatia the same but they will support Hercegovci in Bosna and take land there
>Serbs will take Republika Srpska and try to ignite a fight with Albanians
>Greece will continue to get fucked until a dictatorship

>a shitty V4 Knockoff?
That implies V4 isn't already shitty

lol

Even more necessary than V4 when you have actual muslim countries as neighbours, somehing V4 tries to avoid.
You need at least 40 mil peoples to develop a strong economy as a nation and we don`t have that alone. But together with Macedonia Montenegro and Rep Srpska we get close to that and we can really buid something

do we do anything with it?
we should
and shill it to normies
yeah it's worrying
heck we surpassed you at purchasing power
barely, but still croatia has been stagnating hard

Plus you unite the V4 with Craiova group and you have Intermarium.

Here's what will happen: We will all slowly disappear into oblivion because of the low birthrates and the never ending brain drain catastrophe. It was a good run [spoiler]it wasn't[/spoiler]

not as Shitty as being Neighbours with Goatfuckers who stole your Land and want you dead.

Yeah the EU meme was a joke and I always thought Romania had a higher purchasing power you got lots of land and people but yes we've been stagnating need more western faggots to buy shit here.

What's Romania's aspect or goal to greatness? I would guess industry.

Same actually and you needa have some kids my man I'm thinking of 3-7 children.

if so then who goes out First? and who the Fuck is that Guy in Pic posted?

The future of the Balkans

we're just sitting here in our own little bubble living our quiet and nice lives.
literally nothing important will happen that should be a concern to anybody outside of that bubble we created.

the rest of the world can kindly fuck right off and stay out of our businesses, we may not be rich but life here is nice and simple, even city life is comfy.
again to the rest of the world, fuck off.

a larger population than our neighbours has allowed us to weather the brain drain slightly easier
well the last time we did that the turks invaded
do you want that to happen again?
just look at what they did to albania

this except for the part where things are nice and comfy

Yugoslavia again? Croats and Slovenes would be pissed like the Last Time, and dont think serbs would want this again. and Albos take Kosovo? serbs are already pissed with Kosovo as NATO base, let alone as part of Albania. Bulgaria takes FYROM? serbs wont like that either. as for the rest? KEK NO.

What retard made that lmao
>mfw I saw three niggers and two fags in the big city of my county.

Fucking politicians.We have pretty bad brain drain I'm actually dijaspora coming back here to build some property see some business aspects and invest.

what the fuck is up with "shiperia"
its "SHQIPERIA"
if u cant write that just write albania
?????
what if i call u sebia??
ialy
gemany
bitain
bugaria
coatia

Well we do send politicians to jail every year, so at least we try to get rid of corruption.
Main goal is/should be to try to exploit our ressources by ourselves, not by foreign companies. We have mountains and plains so we have lots of ressources but foreign (((companies))) come and bribe our politicians and exploit them for nothing. Also we want unification wih Rep. Moldova, our clay, which will happen in the near future.

>no >no
>no
>no
>definitely no
>no
>no

>mfw I saw three niggers and two fags in the big city of my county.
kek
in the big cities like bucharest or cluj you'll see the occasional nigger sticking out like a sore thumb because they're in a sea of whites (gyppos never go to big cities, too much police)

also good for you
what kind of business do you want to do if you don't mind me asking?

No body would care because you are albanian and thus irrelevant.

only the northern serbian province is geographically and culturally central europe, everything else is balkans.

>Being this retarded
We aint getting shit & we dont want it back
Why would you want a place like Kosovo join Albania ? Literally the worst people living in the balkans
>imb4 fug off serbian cunt

It will be conquer by Albanian and gypsies. They're the only ones making children.

What about Republika Srpska sebbros, will they separate from Bosnia?
Will they hold an referendum?

nothing is going to happen

>Magyaria

Every single time.

Slovenia and Croatia in the V4+2 forming an intermare, rest of them the same clusterfuck as it was in the last 500 years when an overlord wasnt ruling them. Sandwitched betweed a bellingerent islamist turkey under sultan erdogan, russia wanting to piss all over it again and america wanting to use them as anti-russia pawns they dont have much of a future.

this. Komshu knows best.

Not in a lifetime. They just pretend and milk sweet sweet political points from the all the rhetoric insuring a reelection and continuity for sucking the whole state dry. Something will eventually give but that goes for all the Balkan states because we are getting older by the minute.
>Germany the oldest state in Europe mean age 45
>Serbia 44

do people label hungary like that on maps?

>no

Explain all no.

Yeah I was like what the fuck? In our capital sure whatever as for the business since I have Cro citizenship I can work anywhere in the EU I'm thinking of a construction business making marble table tops and such as well as high end furniture basing my operations here in Croatia and selling to Germany,Austria and such for the Marble tops there is a ton of business because people always want their apartments that they rent out to look more luxurious but I'm wary and researching everything. I'm pretty young as well so we will see.
Same shit here Slavonia (eastern Croatia) can feed all of ex yu yet we import fucking food that we can produce here it's retarded.

We call it Madjarska here so its reminiscent of that I guess.

I wish they did and politicians are fucking liars the people will have to do it but everyone here is so demoralized...

because Hungary in Hungarian is called Magyarorszag. Magyar being what Hungarians call themselves in Hungarian. Orszag meaning Land, thus Mgyarorszag meaning Land of the Magyars. Magyaria is another Name for Hungary, derived from Magyarorszag.

Literally no one ever used that.

>hopefully
why? Ustase managed to create a Croatia without a coastline and full of Muslims , while communist Croat Tito managed to create a homogenous Croatia entirely made of coastline and even added Istria to it

>kosovo is Serbia
No more than Vojvodina is Hungary. Hasn't been serbian since the Middle Ages, it's been majority Albanian since the 17th centrty. There is no morecontinuty between serbianthe medieval Kosovo than there is with Greece and the countries ruled by Byzantine empire. even The ottomans ruled Kosovo longer than the Serbs ever did.

nice, good luck to you
i know how it's called
i was referring to people being too lazy to look up on wikipedia what it calls itself
weird

at least Ustase tried to get rid of serbs, and all Croats always hated serbs. and Tito was a jew, like all Commies are.

Dude unhide your flag your 80-85 average IQ is showing.
Croatia today has no Serbs , while ustase Croatia was full of Serbs.
Tito made a Croat ethnostate consistent of yugoslavias entire coastline, and took istria from the Italians and gave it to the Croats.
Ustase Croatia basically had no coastline and was chalk full of Serbs and Bosnians, and was only 50% Croat.

No, no, Vučić only wants to start a (((conversation)))

Fuck Kosovo full of Albanians and Turk rape babies . Serbia should give them novi pazar too and focus on north Serbia (the better part)

you are a (((Commie))) shill judging by your praise of (((Tito))).

so what if Independent State of Croatia had no Coastline?

and all serbs would have been gone anyway. while Bosnians are Moslem Croats (converted to Islam during Ottoman rule).

Serbia and Croatia should take from bosnia the nonmuslim land, which is more than 50% of bosnia. Let the mudslime then starve and migrate to swedistan and germanistan. Then you split the rest. That can be done once we strenghten the Craiova group and intermarium so we can repell foreign intervention together.

Fuck Tito , but it says a lot that a literal commie was better for Croatia than ustase

Shitposting mostly, but a lot of retards went to the west for better-paying jobs, mostly low tier individuals ( construction workers, plantation workers, senior care workers).So I can't really blame them for their gypo shitposting.

Then again I honestly believe that this gypo name-calling is a good thing, it prevents some of the individuals that lurk here to act like them, since sadly a lot of Romanians adopted their behavior(manele, loudmouths etc.)

>so what if Croatia had no coastline
Croatia is literally known today for its coast line and they are proud as fuck of it. It also brings in a shitlode of GDP for them. Not to mention istria is a nice place.
>converted during ottoman times
Wow I didn't know we were learning our Balkan ABC's here

ethnic albania from nis to arta. slavshits cant handle the bants

fuck off mohammed

my name is gjergj, gypsy