MS PAINT

In its most recent attack against the online alt-right, Microsoft along with the support of Facebook, Apple and the mainstream meteor have decided to cancel MS PAINT in an effort to minimize future memes.

How are we going to continue making memes Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativeto.net/software/open-source-software-directory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gimp
Pirated Photoshop
Paint.net

It's not that hard. Paint memes usually suck anyway

>In its most recent attack against the online alt-right
that's not how you start a thread, kid.

>How are we going to continue making memes Sup Forums?
hopefully you don't since memes are dead.

Gimp

Microsoft have already walked this back. paint isn't going away, it just isn't getting updates. It will still be in the windows store.

You take mspaint.exe from an XP iso. Lol

>win10

> using botnet OS
> current year

I just wont update my win....

Oh thats right, shitdows forces you to update and send them all your information

LOL this makes me so happy, it unequivocally shows once and for all that apple products are better than ANYTHING that runs windowns. I have severed all ties with anyone I know that owns a windows operated system.

I haven't even updated my computer in 2 years. Whats that windows fags? You HAVE to update your system? What? You're FORCED to update your system by windows so they can see your data? Wow that sucks. Apple computers are so secure that even the FBI cant hack into a terrorists phone. I bet Bill Gates in pulling his hair out in madness knowing that Steve Jobs literally rickrolled his legacy for eternity.

How does it feel knowing that the spaceships we send out into the vastness of space will be running on OS? I literally download anything I want from any website and never have a problem, I save pepe memes straight to my desktop, have over 500 images on my desktop alone and my Macbook Pro still runs fine.

My friend spend nearly 3,500 dollars on a Gaming PC and I told him it was essentially obsolete since it runs on windows, he cried and showed me his minecraft. My mom bought a windows computer and there are FUCKING ADS IN THE START MENU. Im not even lying, there are ads for games and programs in the fucking START MENU of windows computers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking ADS in the start menu. They wont deny it, ask them. I had to uninstall Mcafee from my moms computer and it bricked it. From the factory, to my home, uninstall mcafee and its broken. She returned it and went to an apple store and bought a Mac.

My autistic atheist bisexual overweight transcurious friend is a pro at fixing windows computers, maybe give him a call if you have any problems. BAHahhaHAHAAHAHAAHHAH

yep, they saw the backlash and almost immediately said they'd keep it as an optional download through the store in future versions instead of packing it by default

anyone who uses windows 10 or newer is doing themselves harm in a hundred other ways, though. enjoy your advertisments in the file browser and other such consumer-friendly decisions

you forgot "how they will ever recover btfo" phrase

>doesn't use paint.net
holy fuck kys pleb

fuck off redditor namefag

This.

Who is Ms. Paint? Actress?

Gimp
Pirated Photoshop
Pirated After Effects
Pirated Premiere
Paint.net
Pixlr

This won't end memes - this will only push us to make higher quality memes.

THIS BETTER BE A JOKE

>downloading something is hard

no, its not.

i hope you wernt a retarded cuck who uses windows 10.

niggers i swear to God

I lasted one whole day with Win 10 until I deleted that crap. I left my laptop idle for 4 hours so that it'll stop working whatever the fuck it does in the background. It didn't.

>1080p memes
mmm

>using windows 10

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy why would anyone do this?

>apple products are
faggot detected

>namefag
>self important faggot
>faggot
kys

I know this is bait, but your arguments work more in favour of linux.

linux + kolourpaint

Everyone got angry and it's coming to the windows store for free

good job sending 4 hours of video and audio to whoever might be paying enough to listen

alternativeto.net/software/open-source-software-directory/

Here you can find free open source equivalents of every program imaginable, from paint to chrome, photoshop, daemon tools, etc.

Exactly. We already saw the start of it this last year - lots more high-res memes, vids, etc.

This will only accelerate things.

Learn how to pirate photoshop, paintcucks

>Oh thats right, shitdows forces you to update and send them all your information

No it doesn't. You can disable autoupdates via local policy.

>In its most recent attack against the online alt-right
kill yourself retard

I'll use Windows 7 forever

Someone needs to make a better OS for normies.

learn to work with GIMP you fucking retard. what are you using ancient technology for?

Can I make a piracy discussion thread on Sup Forums, where Sup Forums will share their opinions on it?

Hoe can you update perfection?

I don't think there were any changes since Vista

It's fucking easy - every pirated copy of photoshop, AE, premiere, etc all have fucking guides for installation, it's piss easy

I've been making trump meme vids on a pirated premiere copy for almost a year

>started drawing this over 20 mins ago
>chuckling the whole time
>ehehehe THE GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THIS

are you not a supporter of Kekistan?
Do you know who Pepe is?

I didn't mean tutorials or anything. I meant the moral opinions about it. Thanks, anyway.

What if I answered no to both questions with the disclaimer that you're a faggot?

Paint 3D is in Windows 10, it's the successor to Paint

>doesnt understand what a meme really is

>holy fuck kys pleb

Go back to r*ddit

>Advertisements in the file browser
Wat? I have none of those

>morals
It's Sup Forums, dude. We literally have entire boards dedicated to helping people find, post, and distribute pirated software, movies, music, etc.

Nobody gives a shit.

>not using gimp and the white man's OS

>134905578
no (you) for you faggot

Go to Sup Forums and make a thread about piracy. You'll see that what you said is bullshit. Trust me.

My laptop came with it and I cant revert back cause no BIOS its some stupid microsoft shit

That's because Sup Forums is a cancer board full of pay piggies who love their findom masters

is there anything more cancerous than this "no (you)" shit
its fucking retarded obnoxious trash straight from the festered asshole of a redditor

Analogic Apu is looking good.

Fuck, I have so many paint memes.
Pic related.

ignoring aussie posts mate, its the only way to deal with them
praise kek

Your argument is baseless as you assume that piracy is somehow immoral. Morality is relative, it's based on your own perspective and experiences, your upbringing, your surroundings, and the time and place you live.

Good thing I got corel painter in the humble bundle but I think thats above my pay grade

I don't get it. Are they going to forcibly remove paint from people's computers? Or are they just not including it in all future windows version?

Still Win7 here.

check out this flaming faggot

No big deal
In algeria we still use Windows xp

>This

So how the fuck DO you make white text with black borders in GIMP?

just use paint.net

Interesting program. Looks like most of Paint's operations plus a little bit of 3d modeling added. Of course they also add an in-program community shop so you can purchase other peoples' models... This also means that any file you create is probably uploaded to some server so they actually can track down the meme progenitors and producers.
In fact yes as I mess around with it some more it seems the original 3D file isn't even saved locally on your computer. Every single image you save in this is uploaded to MS. Think of how many people use paint to rip EXIF data and instead you're just handing it over to MS.

>M$ removes MS paint
The war on memes has begun!

Then they'll just release some ransomware to brick your computer and force you to update

you literally ruined that pepe
what the fuck is wrong with you, you monster

because you dont get any if you set it up correctly.

too many dumb dumbs leaving all the bloat shit defaults on.

top shit senpai

Wait What? People have been makin memeĀ“s with paint til now??

GIMP

pretty well every meme you see has been made by paint.

58%

This will slow normie memes more than ours.

Are you telling me this AMAZING painting, sucks?

>Paint.net
This is easy and easy and easy
Use it

i make my memes using an old gas powered pull string lawnmower engine
its a bitch to start, but once it gets going you watch how fast i get a 30 day IP ban

True.
Where's a good place to look for pirated stuff?

rutracker

>Run win 7 with updates disabled
>Always have paint
You cunts aren't even trying.

top kek, have a (you)

Fake news, multiple threads today.
Sage these threads.

>Learn how to pirate photoshop, paintcucks
Still Using Photoshop 7 (not cs2 or any of that jazz) from high school lol. License is still valid. Still works great.

>that image
>drawn in just paint
FAKE NEWS

Thanks.

>Right click on text layer
>"Add alpha channel"
>"Alpha to selection"
>Select-->border
>Fill in border black with fill tool

A better looking but more time consuming way is to use Select-->grow, make a new transparent layer under your text, and fill that layer in black.

>attack against the online alt-right

Kekshitstaini never ceases to make me cringe.

Have fun with flavor-of-the-month ransomware

>Have no plans to ever update to windows 7
>Get a laptop
>Laptop has no drivers for windows 7
>Forced to use windows 10

Kikes got me, please help.

Are you not a disciple of Kek? Peace be upon him.

BUT THINK ABOUT THE MEMES!

Heh, kids these days, amiright?

They are making it available for free on the windows store and trying to replace it with an updated version called paint 3D.

These are great memes!

Sper dank ass memz up in hurr muh dudes!