BASED FUCKING MCCAIN SAYS NO TO SHIT REPEAL OBAMACARE BILL

appreciate this war hero Sup Forums

eat a shit donny

can he die already

I WILL SUSPEND MY CANCER TREATMENTS TO SHOWBOAT A DRAMATIC DECIDING VOTE

die already

This faggot will do this again from his fucking deathbed

Have patience user, he'll be dead soon. If the tumor in his brain doesn't off him then his shriveled black heart will.

>MCCAIN SAYS NO TO SHIT REPEAL OBAMACARE BILL

No he did not, check out /ptg/

Literally everyone here is dependent on the ACA. Stop fronting. There's a reason the Republicans have conveniently not 'been able' to repeal it. They love it.

>Literally everyone here is dependent on the ACA

I'm not

I'm not, and somehow it made my private insurance rates go up

Fake news, he hasn't even voted yet

Its brilliant

Obamacare is going to implode now.
And Republicans will take even more party seats in 2018

LOL
DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN OUT MANUEVEREDRED

>And Republicans will take even more party seats in 2018

With a GOP president who will be arrested for criminal charges? Fat fucking chance.

>Implying he has anything better to do with his life.

I mean, I'm not his fan, but he's doing what he wants.

He voted yes you dumb fuck

Yeah
He's being a dumb fickle faggot like always
>hur dur even if it helps taxpayers fuck them
>I wanna help poorfag dindus leech more
>oops I accidentally fired a missile at my own ship
If I got beat by a nigger I'd be salty too

I'm not a useless leech, so no. I rarely need to see a doctor and when I do, I pay out of my own pocket. Fuck off, welfare nigger.

I don't think so fag.

You don't really understand politics or evidence do you.

I don't care what OP is blabbing about but I have noticed several good threads getting pruned before the bump limit today. Th faggot mods are working their butts off today.

Riiiiight. Hes paying attention to the arguments and carefully weighing whats best for the country and sacrificing his health for our betterment

He showboats. Its what he does. His return from Viet Nam was the same thing. He has to have his ego stroking story

You pay each doctor visit out of pocket? That's literally retarded

Do you not have health insurance?

Oh i am laffing

what is crusty's kryptonite? is it exposing his rape of children

OH GOD HE'S HIDEOUS. (and he has a scar above his eye)

He was bleeding very badly from a brain surgery. I said No!

With those scars he literally looks like punished McCain a man who denied healthcare gibs

>Literally everyone here is dependent on the ACA.
>Implying

Mike "Drink the sperm , get the germ" Pence already decided it. McCuck is speaking now.

I thought the same thing.

Someone please make this.

Conservashits vote against their own economic interests unironically because they like the gut feeling the GOP presents to them as being privelged educated whites even tho they are trailer park trash garbage being rused by coprorations

Yes Goyim, it's in our best economic interest to pay for others' health care.

Actually the ACA made my life more difficult (whodathunk) I had free health insurance due to working in a medical facility, and last year it went from free to 300 dollars a month BECAUSE of Obamacare, so now I'm uninsured because I'd rather pay rent and groceries than have health insurance

I am in one of the carve out so nothing changed much for me but if it had i would be at the mercy of the veterans administration. I probly will be at retirement anyway

We already do pay for others healthcare you fucking inbred fuck. Why should we pay the most out of pocket for healthcare while getting the least out for it so billionaires can get tax breaks?

my gf's health insurnace went from $15 a month provided by her employer to $75 a month. she went from getting 35 hours a week average down to 25 hours a week to avoid being classified full time.

they also got rid of part time insurance and told everyone to go to obamacare. hence why my gf premium skyrocketed.

she also went from having a $500 deductible to $2,000.

Reminder to americucks.

Oh right the full time part time thing. I know lots of people in California got shafted by that but here in Oregon there seems to be enough demand that employers say fuck it we'll work you as much as you're willing.

Stay salty, libshit. Your memes are as weak as your nu-males.

whos the .. chick?

blood shooting out of his ...whatever

>higher premiums (up to 200%)
>fees if you dont opt-in
>hospitals overrun by homeless niggers
yeah, no thanks.

Dems making election predictions always works out well

The gods tricked us again...

>all of us depend on ACA
No we have Jobs.

>No Brain McCain
>having sentient thought