If I can't drink the flouride infested water without turning gay what am I supposed to drink?

If I can't drink the flouride infested water without turning gay what am I supposed to drink?

Super male vitality

2l mt dew is anti-fluoride.

buy distilled water. its better for you regardless of the dental jew

Piss.

fpbp

Move to the sticks and drink well water

Get a filter from legendary water filter salesman Alex Jones.

Pure, 100%, unadulterated grain alcohol

>nazi flag
drink milk.

Menstrual blood

Corn syrup

Look up birkey water filters. I have the personal one. After drinking that pure water after it seems like it's been filtered through the hands of Jesus himself tap water tastes like pool water.

Pour in cordial like mi wadi then you don't turn gay I live in roi so that's how I get by

Get a reverse osmosis filter faggot

Do what people did before plumbing, dig a well, faggot.

I literally only drink Mountain Dew and single malt scotch. I also drink a 32 ounce Gatorade in the morning for hydration and it keeps me good throughout the day unless I go out of the house and am moving around a lot then I will drink a second Gatorade.

Water is fucking disgusting tasting and over-rated. Its a lie how much they tell you to drink and its just meant to get you to drink more fluoride.

based kekistani poster

Can they turn you gay if you're already a faggot

me, is that you?

>doesn't have piss bottle
newfag.

Rain water

not unless you add minerals. distilled water is really bad for you

>precious bodily fluids

I wonder what became of cum bottle guy. I unironically consider him a huge inspiration in my life. I've never to this day seen such a level of dedication to the meme.

Is fluoride in the bottle water too? If so how do the jews avoid it?

>i drink sugar and sugar accessories
sugar is worse for you than flouride and xenoestrogens

Purple drank

probably became a /mlp/fag if he wasn't before.