Why is beating your woman such a taboo subject? I mean...

Why is beating your woman such a taboo subject? I mean, most cultures even accept beating your children and I think that's much worse...?

if I beat my child that's ok and everyone turns a blind eye because i'm disciplining him or whatever but if I beat my woman I'm worse than hitler? how is beating your woman worse than beating your children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxObkfSqmQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the Bible only teaches to spank your kids, not your wife.

Odds are if you've put this much thought into the subject, you've already followed through at least once.

>muh tought crime

>getting beat by a shit skin stick figure

woman can never be hurt, no matter how much they do wrong, even if they know that it is wrong
children on the other hand can be hurt for doing something wrong and not even knowing that it was wrong
finally women are liberated from the evils of being treated as equals

>Stop eating ugly slut

If she can't defend herself from this hungry skeleton she deserves to be beaten.

Why would you want to beat your wife? She can fuck your life over that.

let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Where'd you find a pic of a vegan wife-beater?

>woman can never be hurt, no matter how much they do wrong, even if they know that it is wrong
Why not exactly? if you are willing to beat your kid then you should at least permit beating your wife as well unless of course it is that being a mangina gets in your way as you can never hurt a woman they have a vagina!

Feminism.

Is that you and your downs wife?

Can we shop Trudeau's head on it, and make it look believable?

Dude looks like an ancient greek

I remember this copypasta.

It would be nice if this were true, but I doubt it. Internet anonymity and such.

>if I beat my child that's ok and everyone turns a blind eye because i'm disciplining him or whatever but if I beat my woman I'm worse than hitler? how is beating your woman worse than beating your children?

youre wife is an adult and is not under youre supervision and control like a child you dot own youre wife like youre child.

thats why its taboo.

also why is mister skelital beating that woman?

youtu.be/rxObkfSqmQM

It always was. Google Blackstone

What is it?

It's not. The issue is that a man is way stronger than a woman, so it's never a "fair" fight. Also, being a man doesn't automatically mean you are correct, or that you should be obeyed at all times. There are stupid men who beat their wives and kids, and it's not "for their own good", often it's because the man is a drooling retard who only knows that beating on shit apparently "solves" whatever problem he was having at the time.

So it's taboo because a smart man can control his family without violence. Only it takes real discipline to do so. While undisciplined cavemen will beat and claim it's a good thing.

>if I beat my child that's ok because i'm disciplining him or whatever

You can tell you don't have kids.

Probably never even had sex either given the rest of this post.

It's like keying your own car.

You beat your children to establish boundaries faggot and turn boys into men.

Look at Hitler and Stalin. Both were severely beaten and look what they achieved.

Wow, calm down skelly.

Like pottery

What if i want to be beaten by my wife??

Suicide?

>looks like you've had a little too much to think

kill
i
l
l your self

>not beating your wife with a phone book or sack of oranges to avoid leaving marks

Then you must "discipline" every one in your lives, walk down the street your going to have to assult a lot of people. If you see nothing wrong with that, baka. Assaulting people is only for protecting yourself or loves ones.

Sometimes I think women are so immature and cannot understand how to think logically that they may aswell be considered children. It depends on individual cases of course but it was really mind blowing for me to realize that.

>not beating your child bride

Memes aside, women are not the same as children. Beating anyone isn't good and it's immoral.

Only if you are weak.
Real men never lay a finger on their kids & the kids will obey just a look.
Kids will go as far as they know you will.
If I tell my son: "I'm very disappointed in the choice you made", he is devastated.
A kid who is beaten will focis on whether they are gonna get hit or not, and feel relieved when they aren't, witgout much caring what was said.
Parents set the parameters.
If I quietly stop what I'm doing and look at my son, he will shape up. He knows THAT is my extreme response.
Another kid will wait to be yelled at to respond, because THAT has been established as the most extreme response. Another will wait to be hit, and so on.

Only weak-minded alpha-wannabes feel the need to do that. If you're serious, you are nothing more than an insecure pussy.

It's too islamic

Beating anyone other than in self defense is nigger-tier especially your children since they're still developing and it chips off their IQ points making them as much of a nigger as you.

You're just an Asshole that's why, plain and simple.

>that hungry skeleton numale trying to appear intimidating for the shot

I think you need to spend some time as someone else's wife.

Nice pasta.

Exactly op is just a Pussy.

If you don't occasionally beat your children for no reason they grow up thinking life is only fun without suffering, but it's wrong. Your job is to prepare them for the real world. It's better they suffer now than later.

This. Resorting to violence is shit skin-tier.

Inflicting injury doesn't mature a boy. Only when the world has imparted enough knowledge and responsibility to the lad is he truly a man.

Any faggot can squirt his load into a woman and punch the offspring that comes out. A real man teaches his kids to stand on their own, that is only done with discipline, something beaters have little to none of.

Instead, weak ass beaters turn out another generation of weak ass beaters. Men who are deathly afraid of what might happen so they try and fail to control the only thing that is really important, their families. Control is an illusion. You've been brainwashed and you don't even see it.

This is also a wonderful argument for self-flagellation.
I hope you whip yourself daily to remind yourself that life is suffering.

>most cultures even accept beating your children and I think that's much worse...?
I don't like wifebeating, but it's still cool to meet someone who agrees that childbeating is much worse than wifebeating. Children are more important than women. People who damage what is important to them don't go very far in life.

Just because you grow up in a family, doesn't mean your parents owe you shit. They let you stay for free and eat their food which they bought with their hard-earned money.

They have every right to beat you.

No that's why you give your kids chores so they learn to work and in sports so they learn to physically compete. Beating your kid just teaches them to fear authority, I've seen way too many parents beat their kids for "giving them lip" or "he was askin wrong questions in church" to believe it's effective and not just a chimp out response.

One of these days... POW right in the kisser!

Dude some kids are literally from hell. You don't have the necessary information to judge these poor parents.

If I ever have kids and some of them turn out to be assholes I will slap the shit out of them.

You handled it the right way. Sometimes the only way to get through is with a 2x4..

I also have every right to cut my dick off with a chainsaw. That doesn't make it a good decision.

Sure. There are some who may need physical discipline. I have 2 of my own, and I've spanked them a combined total of 3 times from birth to high school.

But that's not what the OP is talking about, and you know it.

If your kid is an asshole it's your fault.
Take some fucking responsibility. Jesus.
Who are these parents that are like "I did everything right, my kid's just an asshole."
No you didn't. Fucking own your shit. Goddamn.

nice copypasta fag.
Dont get the only person on pol in trouble for assaulting his wife.

>Beating your kid just teaches them to fear authority
First and most important thing everyone should learn.

Beating a woman? Why not just control her through your God given mouth and brain you pleb? You can still spank her in bed, hold her down if she hits you, etc. to show physical dominance. Hitting your wife is utterly retarded unless you just found out she cucked you for 18 years, in which case a fist won't be enough retribution.

>If your kid is an asshole it's your fault.
Yeah because I'm 24/7 around that kid and things like television, peer influence and fucking schools don't exist.

In what century do you live?

Do you beat your dog? No. You discipline your dog. Do you beat your children? No. You discipline your children. Do you beat your wife?
You don't "beat" anything. Corporal punishment itself =/= beatings. Too dumb or feminine or Aspy to understand that, probably just shouldn't breed or interact with the opposite sex and keep getting sluggies from genetic failure mummy and daddy.

If you have to beat something, and it's not a freshly unbroken horse (even that has methods and extents), it means you've already lost. It means you're an unrespected failure in that relationship, relying on sheer force alone as how to garner any respect in the situation.
People in the west didn't respect people who beat their spouses, even 150 years ago, before modern feminism even existed as a seed of it's modern incarnation.
I don't have to beat the shit out of a woman. I'm bigger than the bitch. One shove or shake is enough to demonstrate that clearly, in even the most extreme hypothetical cases.

because women are weak and helpless
i mean women are strong and independent
fuck i dont know!

>Why is beating your woman such a taboo subject?

Cuz you are supposed to:
A. Gain dominance like you would a pet
or
B. Fuck them instead.

And have the sense to tell when which approach is best.

>People in the west didn't respect people who beat their spouses, even 150 years ago
Except that's fucking wrong. If you didn't beat your wife you were the laughing stock among your friends and other males would ask you if you lick pussies (which just like not beating wives is another extremely beta thing to do).

>Waaa, my child is raised by television, school and peers
You're not a man, you're a mouse.

YES !!! NOW GO BEAT WIFE OGG OGG
THANK YOU STRANGER

Try hitting a woman and if the police don't get to you first I will.

Fuck off nigger

subtle

Many western women now are worthless trash that act like men precisely because beating them is illegal now. There is nothing wrong with a couple of slap to put her back into her place.

I don't even have fucking children, idiot.

Mark my words: The day when your daugther tells you a nigger impregnated her, please remember this thread and picture myself laughing at you.

when wasn't it illegal

that lanklet looks ill

Well I don't know how it was in your neck of the woods, Heinz, but in mine if your sister got the shit beat out of here, what happens is you get together with your buds and throw her husband's drunkard emotionally effeminate ass in the creek. I don't believe a single damned word you say.

I could not do that, I would be too scared that she puts something in my food.

Weird. Cause the ones I see that happening to are the ones who got beat.

Isn't America known for women beating their husbands in the 19th century or sth like that ?

I think sons can be physically disciplined akin to being in the military. But daughters require another strategy which is best left up to the mother.

With marriage you transform any responsibility you have for your sister to the husband, moron. Same with dads. If he agrees to your marriage the husband has more authority than her father, except in very rare cases where the beatings got out of hand.

Maybe you really are from Germany. Cause here, if some beta cuck pussy jackass beat someone else's sister, said beta cuck jackass would have his face rearranged by her brothers and father.

Beating a woman is taboo because they are physically weaker than men and can't defend themselves. Same goes for children

Yes, but there's a difference between being beaten and being disciplined, which OP and sycophants are too mongoloid to understand.

Tbh I don't know how I could raise a daughter. My father worked all day long during 20 yrs for my 2 sisters, he bought them Iphones, nice clothes, a flat, college education. He never hit them. He just didn't talk much, but cried in front of us sometimes telling us "I love you, I swear I love you, I'm sorry if I don't show it".

And in front of him, they act like they like him, but when he's not here, they trash talk him, they say to my mom "Just leave him", and my mom now says "I'm going to take half of his money, I don't care" because he fucked another woman one time 10 yrs ago.

There's just something wrong with women overall.

>Not being man enough to keep control of your household without physical force
Manlet detected

I mean there's something wrong with you.
Even in your attempt to make your father seem good you have to admit that he cheated which there is likely a bigger story and he is in fact deserving of whatever ill feelings there may be.

Reminder that all these threads about abusing women/disciplining them is written by a select group of perverts who get off to roleplaying as a guy who thinks rape is totally normal and acceptable. None of these people actually believe in any of this shit.

If you don't beat them, you don't love them.

> leaf
Why should my sisters dislike him, given what he did and still does for them ? He cheated on his wife and then deserves to be hated by the whole family despite doing everything he can to make things better ? I have nothing against him, he's been a good father. Then why should my sisters be so ungrateful ?

You shouldn't beat anyone in your family
>thinking about doing bad things is not bad
Malicious intent is wrong, its just not as wrong as acting on it.
Bad soil produces bad yields.
That's the same reasoning as preparing someone for war by shooting them with a bunch of 9m rounds to build up an immunity.

Why beat your wife when you can rape her for discipline instead?

Redpill time.
Mom is the disciplinarian. Father teaches war and how to cope with pain, mother gives pain because mother gives love.
You produce more masculine men in this way. If a father beats their child or disciplines them with physical force they will associate being physically violent which they do not like as children as being masculine and they will be afraid to use it when older.

Yeah that's pretty messed up to cheat on a spouse when you have kids. Now both genders of his spawn now hate the opposite sex.
This is what happens when people cheat.

I still can't see how it is justified to hate him given what he did. As for myself, I don't hate anybody in the family.

>1 post by this id

Even mudslimes limit corporal punishment to thin sticks, and that's only after every other option has been exhausted.

I could care less about it. I don't have a girlfriend and I've never hit a past girlfriend but next time I get a girlfriend I might do it honestly

For those of you who have never hit a bitch, try it out. I've slapped my sister in the face before and that's the most powerful feeling ever. Just a quick swift smack and you're on top of the world. Don't know what makes it so exhilarating but Sean Connery was right. I would never 'beat' a girl like give her an actual beating but who gives a fuck about a slap. I could care less with my bitch sister too