This is what I do for a living.
What does Sup Forums do for work?
NEETs need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY63x9rPLek#t=1m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=H6qVQOlSzlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praising Allah

Electrical maintenance on machines in a factory that produces transmission parts with powdered metal. Our mother company is from England. Gkn

i'm not a wage slave.
i work for myself.

welcome to the future, kid.

bring jihad to the west

Developing shitty software for a shitty company.

I want to die.

pilot

Miner.

>powdered metal
>transmissions
Yeah no wonder all modern vehicles suck dick

Are you me?

I too develop shitty software for a shitty company.

This is the future for us all, one day we will all be sat in corporate cubes knocking out lines of code into oblivion

Fug that's me too

I sell pool chemicals.
Chlorine, bromine, alagaecide, etc.
I work full time, even in winter. Not that there's much to do in winter.

Caregiver for the elderly and mentally disabled. Bad pay but most rewarding work I've ever done. Sucks when my clients die though, feels bad man.

Yeah maybe. But we sinter the parts in a furnace. It hardens them.

TIG welder

Preloader for UPS. Gonna be a driver sometime soon.

I worked at a call centre until two weeks ago when I told a bitch she could NOT speak with my supervisor.

Standard pool co?

Alaskan Postmaster

opinion influencer

Neat. You can do lots of fun stuff with common pool chemicals if you know what you're doing. Skip to 1m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=jY63x9rPLek#t=1m25s
Just the other day I made some super good drain cleaner out of muriatic acid and baking soda.
P.S. hi FBI

Going to be a transportation engineer, working on designing motorway gantries and stuff I understand.

>Caregiver

There must be a less gay way to describe what you do.

But come on everyone loves Facebook!

youtube.com/watch?v=H6qVQOlSzlc

You're a bum

uni for a cyber security degree but just a lowly cashier for now

Biology Professor for now

Archaeologist. Securing the cultural heritage for future generations.
Pic related Late Neolithic flint sickle, found at a dig 3 weeks ago.

>NEETs need not reply
Don't tell me what to do.

NEET SQUAD ASSEMBLE

kinda rare.

Should I become a cop?
$60k - 90k in the first 5 years

researcher at a mechatronics institute 4.5k a month + 15% more if we win a project

pls talk more about what you do. do you have a phd?

State Law Enforcement.

Yes. Emt, firefighter, and police are the 3 most redpilled professions.

Yes. My base salary is US$146,800 with 18 Years. US$220,000 with all of bonus pays and overtime.

Host at a local restaurant

yup dr. in advanced mechatronics and robotics.Basicly,the state offers us contracts or projects to build from scratch things like something as simple as a drone that does a specific job or a robot who picks trash from parks and automaticly sorts that trash before dumping it.We even built a lower leg prostetic that was controlable using a persons nerves for commands but it got canned because we ran out of funds

I want a job fucking up metal like that.

CAD tech for a local engineering firm

I'm a financial analyst in commercial real estate. I take financial statements and use them to create financial models (excel and argus) to value properties. I'm tired of it. 70+ hours a week, and the next up position is an asset manager, which I'm bready convinced I don't want to do. I think I'm going to go into wealth management because I like helping people and I need to get away from spreadsheeting all damn day.

Enjoy the work? Is it mostly office and drivng around enforcing?
I dont think I would enjoy beat cop work with druggies and crazies.

Computer Engineer

SMT operator

>This is what I do for a living.
Is that pipefitting, or pipefighting?

I am a pipefitter. I stick to light to heavy industry. Not a fan of the pace at powerplants, but I love the paychecks!

t:Union Pipefitter

Graduate student.

It seems [road] piracy does pay well.

is there any niggers in your field of work?

Cadillac technician.
Yes they are junk. I agree.

I operate huge refridgeration machines

sociologist turned into data scientist.
literally.

>We even built a lower leg prostetic that was controlable using a persons nerves for commands but it got canned because we ran out of funds

That sucks though, however I think you're pretty underpayed considering what you do, well 54k is not good money for the US, perhaps in yurop its different.

Which fields do you think are going to be the next 'big thing' in the foreseeable future? (within EE and related)

Over the summer I'm working at a car wash. I work part time at a restaurant while I'm in school.
>Fell for the college meme.
>Fell for the humanities meme.
Currently studying political science with a minor in legal studies. Post graduation I plan on either attending the Seminary or law school. Either way I have more education ahead of me.

Working for Google in Dublin?

what're you studying? TA or RA?

I'm a math PhD student, RA

Planetarium Operator.

Senior leader at sales department. Construction, restoration and logistics.

Risk assessment and planning for major cities.

I basically travel around on government payroll, figure what areas/buildings are susceptible to terrorist attacks or other disasters like gas leaks, and draw up plans for government agencies to follow.

Been to 6 other countries and done work for them as well, as part of my official position for Norway.

Does the fact that now you use hard data rather than conjectures change your worldviews?

goats pay for hookers now?

how are you enjoying the anarchist cookbook?

starting fall, Biochemistry/biophysics but the amount of labs i can choose from is staggering, from inorganic labs to silicon chip manufacturing, genetics to biosensors. TA for 2 semesters, then 4 years RA.

did your stipend go up from TA to RA?

"nuuu anatoliy not like dis"

But those Microsoft stock options!

Electronic Circuit Design and Manufacturing
Mostly radio frequency circuitry.

Mailman

Oceanographer on a research vessel.

Been doing it for 10 years kinda sick of it desu but it pays well and I get to shitpost while out to sea.

I create safe routes for electrons to flow.

CPA here

This job is white man bullshit. Seems like we all just made this stuff up to secure well-paying jobs

Arborist, basically I climb and cut down trees, also prune and maintain them.

It's a hard and extremely dangerous job but also very fulfilling.

I have the most redpilling job there is-- cashier at Walmart. Also used to be a stocker here.
AMA

Nice, do the electrons do cool stuff?

I am glorified babysitter now being a Troop Executive Officer for the Task Force that I command, and have to Politic for budget and equipment; anything over being a Lieutenant is exactly this. I preferred being an Operational Agent on the State SWAT Team and a Special Agent of the State Counter-Terrorism Task Force. I just can not turn the pay down with two years left before I retire.

Patrol can take a lot of you mentally, and is not always high speed. You can going from writing a Traffic Citation one minute to responding to an accident with three kids killed the next, then having to back to Patrol when that wraps up, and then responding to a Status Check on an Elderly Person, to find that their body that has rotting away for three weeks in 120 degree F+ heat (during Summer) and having to notify the Family. Pure heartbreak of families is something that you never get used to. Along, with the way children are mistreated.

cook and manager if a local pizza joint
pay is shit but raises consistently

t.Break Room Guy

Here comes the goon squad, greedy for assets and forfeitures!

I'm a doorman in nyc, make $30/hr base pay with benefits, the union is really strong too, I can't really complain even though at this income level it's still only enough to rent a cuckshed in this city.

>with two years left before I retire

At what age do American policemen retire?

I have a stake in/work a local used games store in the Midwest. Too much redpilling from mega corporation CSR jobs like Walgreens and Dairy Queen.

I do shit like this for ridiculous amounts of money.

My father was 31 years in at 52 when he retired

*awakes from 3pm nap*

I will be 42 when I retire. 40-55 is the average retirement age with a 20 Year Retirement Pension.

I'm a manager at a PetCo. also going to trade school for CNC

I spent 16-24 smoking meth, 24-28 in prison. my first real job in my entire life was a shelf stocker at PetCo, at age 28.

Don't give up guys

mad respect 4 u

Just keep those non-GAAP "earnings" flowing in.
We don't want to upset perceptions!

Industry Lab Technician

DNA, PCR, GMOs etc

Any funny stories?

work for walmart

Temporary maintenance tech assistant at my uni. No janitor stuff, just fixing, building or moving stuff. Used to run a service business with a buddy, he left and I didn't want to kill myself doing it alone again.

Was making money as a jeweler, have pretty good contacts in the art world but I need a real job now. Would rather just move back home, I have no passion for anything anymore.

Bar manager

>doorman

Bouncer? Or do you just open a door for people all day?

Nursing assistant in Emergency Department

Information Services

i camwhore when i can. yallz triggered af now.

Investbank rates swap trader

Absolute wage slave here

I grow weed