What have you done to fight against liberalism/commies/Antifa?

What have you done to fight against liberalism/commies/Antifa?
Besides sitting behind a computer screen, what steps have you taken to get the word out that Patriots are done putting up with left wing terorrism?
I'm currently making signs I'm putting up around my town and local college campus.

I considered the idea of stencil graffiti like that a while ago, but ultimately concluded normies wouldn't respond favorably to seeing the right express itself through vandalism. We need to be a symbol of law and order, not a copy of nigger hoodrats tagging train cars.

I'm sure putting signs up with really change things.

I agree, only reason I did it is that there are quite a few places around my city that allows graffiti

God, why are there always pessimist like you in these threads. Tell me what I should do then to get my voice out to as many people as possible?

ACTUALLY...
graffiti being so 'taboo' or whatever is a very powerful statement. However stencil art is fucking lame. That cunt Banksy is famous for his political statements through stencil Graf

I figured I'd do it because
1. It's faster than hand making posters and less expensive than having to print them out
2. More formal-looking than free-hand spray painting

Patriotic to what?
A kike controlled country rightfully belonging to the mindless mob that has no real values?
Cops can't even cash a paycheck without violating their constitutional oaths

Let all these peasant tier people burn or die of cancer, most humans are abominations of what they could be

Modern rising patriotism holds more perception of Zionist control than we used to, you have to get behind something, brother.

Inefficient use of cardboard space. You could've made eight signs instead of two.

Actually nine if you rotated them 90 degrees.

Those aren't the signs, I was using them test the outlines of the cut out letters.
The posters are at home rn and I don't have pics, but the graffiti stencil art is meant to just be sprayed on walls and stuff.

That's vandalism. You can't spray other people's walls with paint. Not trying to be a dick but you do know that, right?

ive been contacting politicians nearly nonstop to show them that the squeaky wheel should not always get the oil, that those who they dont hear from are those who are busy working hard and raising families. ive become a life member of the NRA, member of the garand organization, donated to trump and my state's RNC to help push out the left. ive been pushing for people to get their CCW to fight back against being victims of the left's utopia so they can protect themselves. i use my position as a disabled asian to make SJW scum lock up with no response to redpilling because they cant pull the "white male" trash lmao. they freeze up and cant respond while i keep redpilling and dropping atom bombs of truth on fuckfaces. i try to get out to the mall once a week and sit down at a table next to multi-colored hair cucks at the food court and butt in on their conversations to redpill them

what the fuck are you doing?

Is there nothing in you that rejects bedding devils?
And again to what?
How the hell are you saving this nigger mexican littered country with 20 billion in debt?

This country will burn and so will the rest of the world as the economies collapse
And the ice age starts

Me I'm waking until the collapse and starting a cult
My religion will be called Truth, practitioners will practice truism
An ubermensch makes his own values, do not fall back to what led to the failures that we are living

And like I was alluding to all this Patriotism means nothing with a fully stomach

Well if you actually read the thread you'll realise that I said there are multiple places in my area that allow graffiti :^)

20 trillion*
not to mention bad assets exposure

I'm sorry I meant I'm waiting not waking

Buy seeds food water distillation now and/or Litecoin

What rose out of Germany's economic collapse after ww1? Patriotism, nationalism, either way - me and you get what we want if this country collapses, mine just doesn't soley depend on a collapse to happen in order to eat what I want.

*get

Sorry man, I don't actually read most of this stuff. I pretty much just hone in on a few key words, compose a response based on that limited information, and wait for yous.

Maybe part of the reason this country is such shit is because people like you would rather larp about da habbening rather than do something as easy and go to a protest.

The problem with this stuff is it usually has the opposite effect

People will just become further entrenched in their current beliefs

You gotta speak to them in their language and slowly move the argument

I refuse to be the errand boy for any ideology.

I will never pledge myself wholeheartedly to just one single thing

I will not engage in disingenious propaganda

I will show them that i respect my fellow man.

You are a hero user

I have donated and done lots of online promotion/shitposting, but you have gone above and beyond

What the fuck is larping about the economic conditions globally?
What is larping about the specific type of snow that identifies glacier formation being found in new places globally?

I'm dead serious, buy next year my investments will buy my first piece of land

Kill niggers, faggots and Jews.

Decent idea but your execution is terrible and you make anything you're trying to support look terrible by association.
>Don't freehand the stenciled text.
>Ad a graphic.
>Learn how to screen print instead of using Krylon like a nigger tagging a dumpster.
>Don't make it look terrible
> Just Kys and leave this to someone with talent and skill

>Besides sitting behind a computer screen,
fuck off you stupid, lazy, piece of shit alpha. i've done my part, now you get off your fucking ding-dong filled ass, get the fuck out there, and spread what we've found.
ALPHAS, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB IN THIS FIGHT!

its all i can really do while i recover and hobble around with a fucking cane. the result of another liberal scumbag high and drunk while driving, breaking the law like the scum they are. i would rather be showing up to the rallies but goddamn, i can only suffer so much right now lol

They're too belligerent to listen, and this is more of an act to show other patriots that why're not alone, especially around the college campuses that tend to be liberal echo-chambers. Just a reminder to them that there are others that share their beliefs.

That's really stupid
No ones saying be indecent to others

Eat my ass, hostility against those that share your beliefs only drives her and others away. Be grateful I'm at least trying rather than what 99% of what people do here - sit behind a computer screen and jerk off and meme about DA JOOS

Its a message to everyone that people that share your views are inept lazy retards because it looks like pure trash. You can't even read the first one. Are you fucking stupid enough to not understand how "islands" and "bridges" work in stenciled text? Both you and this pathetic impotent attempt at political oppression are complete embarrassments.

We don't need you.

tell everyone i meet that commies need to be put to the sword

Look how mad you are

Based post

Look how completely inept and talentless you are you fat worthless autist.

How does one get so angry at what he sees on the internet?

If I was mad it would be rightfully so because you are making the right look like bad more effectively than the left ever could. You aren't helping anyone except your enemies. Sorry Ephialtes you can't even raise your shield so you are no use to us.

>blue lives matter
Yes goy celebrate the BASED civic values of an overwhelming security state which enforces this vile multiculturalist hell
I'm sure all the cops are secretly on your alt-lite side i'm sure they wont follow orders to disarm you or arrest you for your bad think online