/brg/ Boston Rally General: Based Australopithecus Edition

On Aug 19th, the 2nd free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.
In light of the recent attacks on the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, the Free Speech Movement is gathering in Boston to reassert their right to the most basic necessity of civil society. Libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, Trump supporters or anyone else who enjoys their right to free speech are encouraged to attend.
Come and listen to our speakers (list will be out soon), come to network and befriend others who share your views, come for good food, and come to stand up against ANTIFA terrorism.
DATE AND TIME OF RALLY
8/19/2017 12PM-5PM
DO’S AND DONT’S (READ THIS IF NOTHING ELSE!)
DO NOT: Any illegal weapons in the State of MA.
DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive.
DO NOT: Behave in a manner that makes you look bad.
DO: Arrive as early as possible.
DO: Bring flags and signs with poles.
DO: Dress NORMAL.
DO: Bring water and food to share to make friends.
DO: Livestream, Film, and Photograph everything
DO: Get the message out there!
Items To Bring
ESSENTIAL
-Umbrella+raincoat (just in case)
-Sensible shoes or boots
-Normal clothing.
RECOMMENDED
-Creative signs or banners
-Flags with poles [Bring multiple if you can!]
-Water www.faceberg.com/BostonFreeSpeech/

twitter.com/NFSMOfficial

Discord: JVBUeg6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJCuQmICA58
youtu.be/frbGMKynRXw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZH5Gguj57w
politico.com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
observer.com/2017/07/debbie-wassermnan-schultz-imran-awan-investigation/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/25/fbi-investigating-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-workers-home-pakistani-brothers-report.html
politico
archive.is/DTIpP
youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
thecrux.com/the-more-corrupt-the-state-the-more-numerous-the-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's do this niggers

Mmmm I eat antifa for breakfast

Isn't this the same place that the kekistani surge happened?

We are trying to fix that this round.

>oh look this faggot ass nigger shit thread again.

bill hicks

White bois will get btfo again by antifa

Yeah no more gay kekistani shit this time

Uninvite the faggot Oathkeepers as well. They are cancer.

Bump

This will be fun.

I hear the speakers are vermin supreme, based stick man, and some others?

We've decided not to invite the Oathkeepers this time. That means there might be actual confrontations with antifa.

Vermin Supreme cancelled. Sorry.

Jesus Christ who the fuck cares. Enough of the 'don't attack unless it's defensive shit' and just kick the shit out the left for fucks sake. Dealt with that shit first hand in Berkeley because they want it to be 'peaceful'. The right will always be the 'aggressor'. If you're going to get labelled that, might as well actually be the aggressor and do something. And put the phones down and jump into the fight instead of filming.

>jump into the fight instead of filming
Then how will anyone have any idea what happened?

youtu.be/qJCuQmICA58
Take notes.

At the march against Sharia, we didnt even fight and the cops came in and broke us up. BPD doesnt take these things lightly.

Let the alternative media people take care of that. Every time it would kick off there would be 20-30+ people filming

Also, I'd like to see you come over here and put your money where your mouth is, bong.

They did take this stuff lightly until word got out that the mayor told the chief of police to stand down. The Ann coulter event was filled with coppers and they actually did their job.

I'm from the east bay, currently here on holiday m8

Did you fight in the previous rallies?

Spectated at UCB for milo because it was literally 200v1, did at the March 4th and April 16th or 15th I can't remember the date. Lots of fun

Like us or hate us, Kekistanis will be there to spread love and covfefe.

please literally fuck off you shitty LARPers

Just try and stop me shill
Fucking newfag shills. Sup Forums was always pro-kekistan

It makes us look like a joke. Are you literally like 14?

What good does parading around as a satire group other than fufilling your selfish, childish need to be "xD Le troll, EdGy"???

No I'm 29. It triggers libtards, remember where you are posting

It doesn't trigger them, It confuses them, and by default, they ignore what they don't understand.

Most don't know WTF "kekistani" is.

Hey niggers we are all friends here

If this isn't bait, fucking end yourself. You kekistanis make us look so retarded.

Any word on speakers yet? If you were really about free speech, you'd bring in Dr. David Duke. Please bring him though.

>You kekistanis make us look so retarded
>(((us)))
opinion discarded shill

Please neck yourself, I became a meme because of you guys shit.

Last rally the baby boomers were laughing about the 'green frog memes' and people were trying to explain it to them. One of them asked 'like from Facebook?' It was the most cringeworthy thing ever, if kekistanis show up to this rally we are going to ensure they don't be autistic as badly, because last time was a disaster.

We have Chapman, several of the organizers, and possible one or two more non e-celeb (so no Lauren or other memers) types.

People need to be filming as well. I agree with you on the rest of your post, but the smaller and less experienced fighters should maximize their usefulness by recording and photographing as many leftist faces as possible to later to ID.

give the lefties hell lads

Antifa were hopelessly outnumbered last time and the alt lite were a cringe fest. This march has no real purpose.

Proud boys suck too.

exactly.

I have a connection to Duke, I might see if he can come.

take your head out of your ass for one second and stop being an immature, selfish prick. You damage our movement more than anything as Kekistanis.

ugh it was horrible. Do not associate with kekistanis, alienate them at the rally. They're nearly as bad as antifa. Maybe then some of them will mature and stop acting like 'xD" mongoloids.

Look into getting Augustus Invictus there. He's pretty far right but still relatively "socially acceptable" if you're worried about that kind of thing.

We had him at the last one and contacted him again, Waiting on a response.

This guy is retarded, but you should definitely troll them aggressively this time.

Yo are you Fash Gordon

I've got the exact same feeling m8. In Berkeley I kept hearing old retards tell "no violence", "get off him that's enough". Meanwhile Antifa were using knives and m80s. And the fucking idiots with cameras/phones kept getting in the way.

was fash gordon really English though? Like did he come over just to fight in Berkeley? I find that highly unlikely

It's all about optics. We can't outwardly be beating leftists in the streets that's just going to get everybody arrested. Just don't be the one to start a fight but be the one to end it.

He had an ama on Sup Forums and said he worked in Berkeley and support Liverpool so I bet he's English.

Quit being a cuck. Antifa beat up an 70 year old Asian lady for wearing a Trump hat and nobody cared. They attack you all the time and the media ignores it.

After Berkeley even reddit was saying it was well deserved. Nobody respects weakness fucking stand up for yourselves instead of being bullied by trannies and druggies.

Isn't that a good thing, though? Boomers laughing and realizing we're not the scary bad men that antifa makes us out to be?

how much will the food cost?

Yeah it's me lmao

>Do not associate with kekistanis
What qualifies as a Kekistani? Anyone who has Pepe merch? Is Richard Spencer a Kekistani? He had a Pepe pin on and was talking about it when he got punched.

I cant wait to watch the carnage

yeah you're probably right I found this pic from the April 27th Berkeley rally

REMEMBER if any cunt tries to pull someone off an Antifa or anything like that fucking throw them out of the march.

Delete that shit bro

Good on you.

Yeah so he was a fucking pussy who made us look like a paper tiger.

why? nothing's going to happen to him. Damigo never got arrested.

He's dumb for standing right next to an Antifa riot to have an interview but what could he do? The queer ran off

>implying we are being bullied

If they come at us then they get what they deserve but I'm not just going to run around punching them until the police tackle me.

The difference between us and AFA is that we will pull people off of a pile up of people, which I hate, whereas AFA will keep attacking until the person they're hitting is essentially dead

That's a big hit. Would have loved to meet our future president and bringer of ponies.

Gonna try and convince him to come a little closer to the event. He's a friend of a friend.

praise kek!
praise kekistan!

Better safe than sorry.

That's not how you win in street fighting. Antifa ambush you on your way to and from marches. That's incredibly effective at doing damage without getting caught and that makes people stay home because it's almost never on camera

You hit them whenever you can, you use strategic outnumbering, if they outnumber you engage them after or before the march when they don't. Attack them relentlessly everywhere if you want to win.

Supposedly euros are cucks but we smash Antifa even in lefty cities:

youtu.be/frbGMKynRXw

You on the other hand let them organise in areas you should be dominant in. Antifa are subhuman there is no punishment or brutality too harsh fucking learn that and get smart.

Antifa never stop kicking someone that's down. You need to never stop kicking them, you need to make them be fucking afraid to show up near a right wing demo.

Can someone blast this with speakers? I would love to see a video of that
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZH5Gguj57w

>. Antifa ambush you on your way to and from marches.

Yeah I saw a video from Colorado once, they were waiting in the parking garage when some dudes were leaving a rally. There was also an incident in Chicago where some Proud Boy was walking home from a meetup and was ambushed at night.

Saddened by the amount of Kekiphobia in this thread. We are not your enemies. We are here coming for the same reasons you are.

North shore AntiFA are pussies. They aren't like euro AntiFA that will actually try and jump you, They just yell at you or dox you and talk shit. Theres no reason to escalate unless they start it here.

what? are you going to tell us about LE BASED TRANNIES?

Rundown:

politico.com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569

AWAN Bros worked for DWC as IT staffers.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

observer.com/2017/07/debbie-wassermnan-schultz-imran-awan-investigation/

Law Enforcement VERY likely they have the GOODS on the

THE WHOLE DNC ENCHILADA

including

SETH RICH case.

MOTHERFUCKER WAS ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/25/fbi-investigating-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-workers-home-pakistani-brothers-report.html

Holy Shit,

Are we going to FLUSH the SEWER?

HIS NAME WAS FUCKING SETH RICH

GET IN HERE

IMRAN AWAN ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY !@ @@ @

Sup Forums is an ethno nationalist board, fuck off until your 18th birthday

Don't give them traffic

>politico com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569
archive.is/DTIpP

Please fuck off this is awful bait

I've seen that too. Proud boys are fucking idiots. They're barely right wing and the only thing they could be good st they fail at. I've tried speaking to proudboys and they're are just such delusion retards. They think all Antifa are uni SJWs that they can trigger and not actual fucking revcoms, like who fought in Spain and Finlands civil war.

Like I saw two proudboys walk into a crowd of 30 Antifa in Seattle and get pepper sprayed and jumped. That is retardation not bravery.

Yall need to seriously wear masks too. I don't care about optics In the traditional conservative sense, America is past that we need fucking optics of reds lying in puddles of blood.

Also bring some weapons. Whatever's legal and use it in self defence. Rocks, coke cans, slingshots, knives. Whatever. You can usually find good shit lying about like sticks and empty cans. Make weapons out of those then ditch them.

Them smashing them is easier?? Be excited to get some of their flags and teeth. Don't be worried of them make them worried about you.

The problem is getting people actually willing to attack and ambush. Everyone wants the peaceful rally nonsense. Would honestly just love to throw endless amounts of tear gas into their crowd and go to town with 40-50 guys on them IE the charge video

I'm more worried about assault charges than AntiFA.

yeah, I like the skull masks that R.A.M wears. Euro nationalists wear those and other masks. They look aesthetic af

Just be quick and aware of what's around you. If coppers are nearby just get them in a headlock or detain them of what have you. Punching someone in front of a cop will land you the assault charge, maybe

No shit fag and we want a Kekistani ethnostate for ethnic Kekistanis! Go ahead and have your own ethnostate too as long as we get ours.

I wish they had a R.A.M chapter around here in New England. They seem to have their shit together.

in Berkeley the final routing of antifa was triggered by a smoke bomb and a few dudes yelling "CHARGE"

My favourite organisation right now. The guys train to fight at these events and they're ruthless. Top lads, 10/10 would fight with. The second Berkeley fight would've been so much harder without them

These guys were fucking legends we need more of them around the country:

youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Honestly all you need is to train some Trump supporters/Proud boys and inform them. Americas anti Antifa are all just spurr of the moment, they need to train for brawls.

If you're talking about England the infidels are good.

Do Antifa ever get arrested? No. Don't be stupid and the cops don't give a fuck. You'll get a slap on the wrist at worse. Wear a fucking mask too.

It worked pretty damn well didn't it? The standing around and shit talking one another on the other sides isn't doin much

> apparently doesn't know Boston police.

They do actually, Quite a few were arrested in Worcester back in Febuary.

>DO NOT: Any illegal weapons in the State of MA

fuck that noise IF i decide to visit that cuck state for a rally i'm bringing whatever I determine is best suited for me, not the retards of MA and their laws (which i could care less about learning)

That's retarded then. Have fun with your felonies.

>They think all Antifa are uni SJWs that they can trigger and not actual fucking revcoms, like who fought in Spain and Finlands civil war.
Is there a difference? They get triggered by mean words, and then they defend themselves from the mean words with maces and pepper spray. They're like Muslims. They actually are from university, and they're taught there that civil disobedience is a-okay.

Start one. Get some friends together and train. Hell contact some local alt lite groups and train them then copy RAMs tactics.

Don't wait for shit to come to you.

They were being retards. Don't start shit when the cops are dividing the protest jump them after the march and chuck shit at them during.

This is 101 m8

If you get busted that's on you.

STUDY: The average American inadvertently commits three felonies a day
thecrux.com/the-more-corrupt-the-state-the-more-numerous-the-laws/

And you have fun with yours, retard

I mean don't think you're gunna tear threw them by yourself and that they can't actually seriously hurt you.

Underestimating your enemy is your worst mistake in a battle.

Don't be dumb. Bring some weapons but be smart. Don't bring anything that'll land you in prison.

A good rock works great as a hand to hand weapon. A flag pole with nails in it is good too.

Which is why sticking to defensive measures is preferable as a means of cohesion rather than egging people to start shit individually without backup.

I've been thinking about doing that actually, Getting a group together. Just don't have enough people that would be interested in doing it. We need to get a bunch of New England anons together for Right Wing Workout Squads.

>Implying I have felonies.

Are you retarded or something?