THE SENATE IS GOING TO KILL SO MANY PEOPLE WITH THIS REPEAL

THE SENATE IS GOING TO KILL SO MANY PEOPLE WITH THIS REPEAL

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHA NO THIS WILL GIVE US ENOUGH SALT TO LAST AN ETERNITY!!

Justice>Mercy
And you got Mercy for so long, it solved nothing.
So we'll go with Justice. Cold, blind Justice.

the rest of you "americans" don't deserve the honor of paying for my healthcare.

What on earth did Americans ever dooo before obamacare tripled the price of healthcare in this country??!?

Kys you child

stop posting

I haven't seen you around in ages. Do your thing more, this board can use it.

is never making a good post "his thing"?

It's like we've had healthcare for 100's of years.
This is why the gibs have to fuckin end and can never start in the first place.
Jesus fuck these people
I wish they really were being killed

>quite literally

Literally shaking right now. Hold on, let me update my status, there's no point in getting my jimmies rustled if people aren't able to read about it.

>Fucking DRUMPH!!!!!

Good, let all the poor people with too many kids suffer and die. Most of them are niggers anyway.

#MAGA

Hello, you fucking fat, lazy shits living in the eminently inferior country known as the United States of America.

1. When is the vote on repeal?
2. What are the chances of repeal?

Thanks, mates.

Everyone alive today will die
It is only a matter of time

nm, I found out what I wanted to know from the based Kekistani magapedes on The_Donald. kys, Sup Forums.

22 MILLION PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOSE HEALTHCARE AND ONLY 15 MILLION WANT TO

THIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS, GRAND OLD PATRIARCHY

"I GOTTA PAY FOR MY OWN UPKEEP"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats not how killing people works, sweetie.

No u

Leftists are violent
What else is new.

irony being the gibs would kill more

see: NHS

When I tried to sign up for Obamacare it said I'd be paying $300 a month and I'm healthy and in my 20s. So I got free food stamp insurance instead. If I got sick and Obamacare was my only option I'd be dead. And they had the balls to call it the Affordable Care Act.

I don't know much about healthcare desu but I don't remember people dropping dead left and right before obamacare.

hahaha holy shit

Fat, Old, Obese, Retarded.

There is only one category of people in that list we should be taking care of, Old people.

I remember seeing Obama promising lower rates.

Then my insurance jumped about 50 bucks a month. Was 24 in 2009-10, and it cut into my savings massively.

McCain said outright after the he wasn't voting for McConnell's bill as it was written.
Collins and Murkowski aren't voting for any repeal.

Im not sure which version of the repeal and/or replace stands a real chance of passing majority today.

There's talk today of a "light repeal" that only gets rid of the mandate and some taxes. There hasn't been any vote count on this so idk, but I doubt Paul would go for it.

>david
oy vey, sandnigger, oy vey indeed

Good. It's time to start incentivizing good health in the US.

Do these people not remember that literally not even a decade ago we didn't have this stuff and were just fine?

100s of years without a NHC and we grew and lvied on.

The republicans just aren't going to win this one. The free market has failed healthcare. Too many people want universal healthcare.

I forgot to mention that $300 was for the absolute minimum amount of coverage. And realistically I wouldn't need any health care until I get into my 40s so at that rate I would have to pay $70,000 before I actually needed to see a doctor. How affordable!

take care of your own old people entitled fuck head

Dumb goy, can't you see how it's in your interest for your rates to skyrocket? Fucking rural and suburban retards I swear
This is satire fyi you cunts

There never was a free market. People are indoctrinated to want more government involvement in their lives

>the press terrorizes the public
>news at eleven

Until they kill rich people and take their money those people aren't going to get what they want

>killing leeches
I don't see a problem

at this point i'm hoping they die

> the preservation of slavery

fucking where in this country are there still slaves or talks of using slaves?

california, how else are we going to get this cheap produce?

Anons am I lucky or retarded?
> i haven't had health care until recently where my job offers it
I was without health care for around 3 to 4 years. Never got hurt, I did get sick, but payed straight out of my pocket.
> yfw being charged for not having Obama care

Well a lot more than you realize because of child sex slavery and human trafficking but not really the kind of slavery you're thinking of.

Even then it wouldn't be enough. Then you get the food lines and more complaining and then they get the government to go after anyone who makes anything and then you get current day Russia.

>liberals happily kill the earning potential of america
Pottery

>qualifies for medicaid
Obamacare wasn't for you in the first place you moron
You probably qualified for it to be mostly subsidized anyway.
>He probably thinks he could have bought private insurance out of pocket before Obamacare

You're a 'faggot' and deserve to suck dicks

it's pretty fucked up that the lives of millions of people are in the hands of a few old white male conservatives. a lot of people are going to die, women, children, minorities, aren't going to get the healthcare they need to survive

>were just fine?

Sure buddy, though you were probably not even alive when Obama was elected

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/

You don't say...

Truth be told I'd rather bite the bullet/penalty (wont pay it though) then to buy something I have no use for..IF my body is weak it deserves to go back to the grain of sand from which it came

But you believe in evolution, right? Survival of the fittest? Natural selection? Abortion?

So less Democrat voters?

(((David Suckoff)))

Why are Americans so whiney? I pay 220 Euro a month for insurance, I have to pay for my medications, and let's not even talk about how much dentures are going to cost me ....

hello

Something something free market

>faggot liberals think obamacare is health care when its just forcing people to pay for coverage and hospitals to adhere to 600 pages of rules to reduce cost but dont
i work for the hospital administration in my city and i can tell you that OP and anyone like him are either stupid retards parroting a lie spread by a DNC politician or a paid shill.

your insurance was already going up, user. They would have gone up if ACA never passed.
There were horror stories in the news about people reaching their caps and not qualifying because of preexisting conditions if you can think back to why Obamacare drummed up enough public support in the first place. All of those stories have been replaced by
>but muh rates went up
The indoctrination is for private insurance companies user. They contribute literally nothing.
>surely I wont have any medical needs at all for the next 20 years
Sure, user.

why do you believe other people should pay for your shit? you have no right to the fruits of the labor of others, and charity can't be extracted at the point of a gun...

If/when Obamacare is completely repealed what will remain of Obama's legacy other than insulting Trump and having Trump replace him?

>But why would you need guns to defend yourself
Gee, I wonder why these people want the citizens disarmed.

>repel a broken system proven that it doesn't work.
>SLAVES HOW ABOUT THE SLAVES FUCK SLAVE OWNERS WHAT IS THIS THE 1960S!
every single time.

Oh oh the left lost again, time to double down and scream the end of the world.

Not like that wasn't going to happen for the next 7+ years anyway.

>a lot of people are going to die
>women, children, minorities

don't worry, gen z will make a shit ton of beautiful white babies.

You pay for health insurance? As in private health insurance?

I shall lay my life down willingly. A martyr in the epic spiritual battle against the cancer that is communism.

Apologizing is gonna do nothing.

This.

Why do liberals believe this stupid meme? Millions are not going to die because Obama care is repealed those millions "losing" insurance are people who can choose to opt out and not be penalized for it.

Why the Fuck do liberals believe this meme? My Fucking roommate is a millennial and believes Obamacare helped millions and ignored the people it hurt. Why do the blissfully ignore the truth and lie to push their agenda? How do these disgusting rats sleep at night publically lying on TV as hard as they do. I mean they pretty much have fucked millenials up for goood. I'm one of the few examples in my friends groups that hated Obama.

1.Never
2.Same as you winning a war against birds.

>What is literally every other thing paid for by taxes
>implying free market health insurance is even a long term savings for people

My grandmother pushed me into looking into signing up when I turned 18. I get a cold maybe once a year and nothing else, I haven't even bother seeing a doctor in 3 years now. And as I was only 18, I was unemployed and fall under the poverty line. They wanted me to pay 350 a month for a plan with a $6,500 deductible, and that was the cheapest. They seriously expected me to pay for a plan that I can't afford that wouldn't even help pay for anything when I need it, it's cheaper to just pay out of pocket. And people seriously defend this trash.

good

This:

Dumb leaf will never not be a dumb leaf.

I'm sorry we didn't pass it sooner

Reminder that Medicaid literally reduces life span. Our average age of death went down for the first time in decades last year.

>be genelet and a burden on normal people
>die

bout time famalam

so what you're saying is that most likely the weakest, poorest, and dumbest people are going to die because the majority of the health and financially stable people don't want to support them anymore

it's almost as if.. the weak die.. and the strong.. prosper.. and we're not fighting against nature anymore

spooky stuff

>what will remain of Obama's legacy
Trump. Trump is Obama's legacy. The sheer arrogance he exhibited and passed on to the entire Democratic party, along with the mentality that working class whites didn't matter, paved the way for a WWE entertainer and steak salesman to assume the mantle of POTUS.

>be 18
>qualify under your parent or guardians health insurance for another 8 years
>unemployed but not bothering to get medicaid
>not bothering to understand to realize even under Obamacare your income level qualified you for the majority if not all of that $350 being federally subsidized.

Nobody expected you to pay 350 a month as an unemployed 18 year old. People expected you to not be a retard.

>What on earth did Americans ever dooo before obamacare tripled the price of healthcare in this country??!?

We has the best healthcare anywhere. Now it sucks. Commies can ruin anything.

"Justice" would imply that all disabled people are criminals
Nice rationalization for genocide you've got there
>taking away disabled people's basic survival needs
>the definition of killing is an act which causes death
Yes it quite literally is killing hon. When you shoot somebody and the cause of death is the bullet, you still killed them.
>dude lets pretend that non-preventable diseases don't exist lmao
They might just be insane enough to do it if their pockets get lined enough and enough hands are greased, but they can kiss the midterms and the 2020 presidency fucking goodbye if so
The problem is that you're defending your own psychopathy through dehumanization, get some help.
Looks like somebody from the deep state gave McCain enough end of life tier doses of morphine to enable his senile ass to pass some bills, great.

It isn't even repealed, it's just moving it to debate.

Is this about Obamacare?
Before they make these literal statements, shouldn't they atleast make a study to see if obamacare has had any effect on the life expectancy in the USA?

You HAVE to get insured in Germany - it's forced by law, we have a dual system, compulsory insurance and a private insurance. I don't have private insurance, you have to earn 4.800 Euro a month to get it unless you are a student, self employeed ... Basically, you get better rooms in the hospital (1 bed rooms) and I think cheaper glasses and you can pick your doctors randomly.

LITERALLY KILLING THE COUNTRY OMFG

I wonder if they'll ever wake up from the drama coma

They did not have it 8 years ago and before

Fuck you OP

>People lose insurance
>liberals die
All is well

Time for the right to get violent. It's required to solve the societal decay. It's righteous.

only a few months in a drumpf has tons of blood in his hands already

how many innocent people have to die for this fucker?

It's politics. Repealing Obamacare is only good when their bad guys(Dum-0-crats) do it.

What we really need is a constitutional Amendmen to prevent Democratic politicians pulling a stunt like this for a third time. Otherwise it will be necessary to abolish the DNC most painfully.

>wanting to mooch off your parents until you're 26
>wanting to mooch off the government
Go away. This is the problem with society. Things were more affordable before people like you thought this was okay.

As an addition to my post, I don't really know much about private insurance here, but you can google translate this page krankenversicherung.net/gesetzliche-private-krankenversicherung

>paying for state-mandated insurance
WOW ITS LIKE GERMAN OBAMACARE
How ignorant are you that you basically live under the same system people are fighting to keep, and then calling those people whiney.