Can we have a India/Chink hate thread please?

Can we have a India/Chink hate thread please?
What makes Indian men act like this? Why are chinks sub-human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flrOX3MRyrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Looks like noone comes to your shitty thread.

Indians are the original aryans.

100% German phenotype here, we are inferior to the Indian masterrace.

ok mehmet
surely you are better than a poo

Dont know but they smell really bad

bloody belgian basterd bich

It's called "not being white" and curable by some shaped lead right through the forehead. Mostly a combination of not being evolved enough to apply any judgment beyond how visible something is (the most common shitskin idea of rape is just "when the woman involved makes a sound while you fuck her", thus a man who says "rape" instead of "fuck" is clearly more impressive due to being able to make women make sounds with his penis reliably; morals don't factor into it, as this would require above double-digit IQs) and instinctively flocking to "cultures" and "faiths" that reward impulsiveness and grandstanding as the "natural" thing (whatever demands you make plans for the future is oppression because only whites can do it, and this includes telling them that they won't be successful in our countries without first mastering it, but to call them inferior is evil because they logically could not have known this, not being white).

Basically, kill niggers. Good luck convincing anyone though. The last people with a culture sane enough to not care for emotion got ganged up on by the slaver-servants all the way back in '45.

indians are certified subhuman retards

AYO HOL UP

shit wrong thread, kek
here take this

i gotchu senpai

for real tho im ok with poos in general, prefer them to nogs and other shitskins

>Indian hate thread

FINALLY. I fucking hate Indians.I hate everything about them.

The infernal, shit smell that follows them around everywhere. Their ugly faces that make you want to vomit just looking at them. Their complete lack of a sense of style or fashion. Their creepiness towards white women. Their outsourcing of all call center and tech support positions. Their street shitting. They are noisy as fuck in groups and rude as fuck as customers.

I hate everything about Indians. Thank you for making this thread OP

They way foods which flush out toxins and disease. You will never see a sickly Indian.

>You will never see a sickly Indian

They all look sick all the time are you fucking kidding me? Which ones don't look sick? The tall lanky ones with the huge noses, bulging eyes and shitty teen beards or the short fat women with dozens of rolls of fat on them every time they bend over?

Indians are sick all of the time because their diet consists primarily of grease and spices. Your people are scum and the 'toxins' argument has never been true of any diet ever. It's something you tell yourself to make up for the fact that no one on earth finds your lifestyle appealing.

Is pic related a healthy human being? Is it even a human being?

t. chink faggot who wishes he had the balls to creep on a white girl like an indian. i like indians, yeah they don't poo in loo but they are harmless. i'd take indians over chinks every time.

You gave me some honest good kek. I don't hate or love Indians, but I understand the problems people can have with them

fUCK ALL OF YOU
DIE SHITSKINS FUCK YOU ALL NIGGERS

POO IN LOO!! POO IN THE FUCKING LOO

FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN KILL YOURSELF FUCKING NIGGER YOUR MOM IS A WHORE AND GIVES BLOWJOBS FOR 5 RUPEES EACH FUCKING MOTJHERFUCKER BASTERD NIGGER SHITSKIN AMERIFAT SHART IN MART

Kek, indians are the best and the worst at the same time.

was he shitting there? is the concept of shitting on the streets blocking their survival instinct?

Thread is becoming gold

Did he die?

golder than your moms hairy pussy fucking wog shitskin shitalian
making fun of the greatest country at earth FUCKING NIGGER SHITSKIN YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN FUCK OFF DIE MOTHERFUCKER BASTERD

Oh we got a live one :). Just poo in loo as I tell you to you rapist basterd bitch!

holy...

Spices are good tho

What is so difficult about pooing in the loo?

>tfw you had a 1/7 chance of being born in india

GET CANCER MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER SHITSKINS

YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE HOOKERS IN KALKOTTA SUCKING GLORIOUS INDIAN DICKS FOR PENNIES

u say wat son of basterd bichh??!?!?
i fuc u i fuc u in ass bich ass hole fuk fucc mother fucker

ok rape u next week. pajeet, no worse, apu

But I wasn't even mocking you... Anyway you should know people on pol are quite racist

I am eating beef right now, what about you?

>GLORIOUS INDIAN DICKS

You mean tiny, curry flavored shit logs?

Tell me about them...

I live in a student dorm with shared fridges and this fucking poo-monkey thought it was a good idea to put his curry-stinking lamb right into the fridge without putting it in a box or even putting some plastic over it. As a result the fridge stinked Indian for weeks after, even though we got him to remove it immediately. He also always smell of shit and scream on phone from his room.

>100% German phenotype here

what a shitty way to go :(

I am surprised they even use condoms

>DIE SHITSKINS FUCK YOU ALL NIGGERS
you realize youre a shit skin too both literally and as a pigment.

you wont laughing when i fuck your mothers

shrekt

यह यहूदी की हरकत है।
ইহুদীদের এটা করেছে
ਯਹੂਦੀ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਕੀਤਾ
યહૂદીઓ આ કર્યું
ಯಹೂದಿಗಳು ಮಾಡಿದುದಾಗಿ
യെഹൂദന്മാർ ചെയ്തു
यहूदी हे केले
यहूदीहरूले गरे
يھودين هن ڪيو
யூதர்கள் இந்த செய்தார்
యూదులు చేసింది
یہودیوں نے یہ کیا

Darshit, Lakshit...

why do so many names in India end with shit?

Poo

ayyylmao

>యూదులు చేసింది
యూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసిందియూదులు చేసింది

t. jealous subhumans

Are indians retarded? Why do they think "how big is ur pussy" and calling them bitches is going to work?

you poos ruined my neighborhood

Even their text looks like endless ass hieroglyphs. Just ass and shit and farts. Incredible.

I hope there is a river or some water over there

and i will ruin your sisters wifes mothers and every females in your family pussies shitskin nigger

i made pregnant

>దులు
wew

have you ever noticed how "designated" starts with "DESI"?
it's a sign

Roleplayer

KEK, how hard is it to find a working toilet in your shit country?

why dont poos have a problem with smelling like scalding hot shit at all times? the loose flowy dresses both men and women wear make it worse

This thread is fun.

dikshit

DO THEY WRITE IN POO?????

THEIR LANGUAGE IS DIHARRHEA SPLATTERED IN STREET

ALSO YOUR MOTHER GETS FUCKED BY GOATS AND INBRED HORSES FOUR TIMES AN HOUR

Ill rape you to death. Just make sure you poo in the loo first, oh and wipe you diont seem to ever do that either.

kid in middle school had the name shithead pronounced shi theed

Have you ever noticed how pregnant your wife is?

Nobody shits in streets "WE WUZ WHITES N SHIEEEEEEEEEET" ARGENTINIGGER

its a manly smell that you are a faggot for not having

HINDI IS THE MOST HANDSOME LANGUAGE AT THIS PLANET
FUCK OFF SHITSKIN

When I came to India too train some poos, virtually every one I meet had one or more chronic illnesses.

Severe vitamin D deficiency, fractures in their bones that never heal (one had it in her wrist, the other one in the ankle/foot), chronic inflammation in their eyes, malnutrition, and iron deficiency to name a few.

They are all sickly and it makes sense, there's shit and garbage everywhere and like 80% of them are vegetarian.

the outsourcing isn't the main problem, they lie about their credentials and cheat their way into positions they're not qualified for across all industries
show me a man from india with the licenses needed to drive a commercial truck, and I'll show you a liar with falsified documents

They smell like shit, and scam people without a care.
youtube.com/watch?v=flrOX3MRyrQ

indians here act and stare exactly like this despite being in a country hundreds of years ahead of their homeland

I understand, you're mad because you've been fired from your callcenter.

I work in waste management

we are simple people you fucking greedy entitled shitskin

I actually do think it's a pretty language I was just baiting you because your over reactions are funny. Why are you letting yourself get so upset? Surely it can't be because some of the stereotypes ring true?

So you work with Indians, get it.

youre simpleminded and deserve to lose your jobs youre unqualified for and rot in the streets. half of you can barely even ring me up at a convenience store without fucking up or pissing me off

>Waste management

Good. Clean up this fucking thread, there's bits and pieces of you all over it.

jealous that your wife left you for a superior indian MAN?

>can't even get quads

Did he slip in his own shit and die?

No I am just taunting you because your behavior is entertaining, like a monkey in zoo.

Hilarious

i cant even remember the amount of brown guys in high school that had either never hugged a girl other than their family members or creeped out all the white girls they developed major crushes on. truly the most pathetic and disgusting race

Imagine being an Indian woman and having to deal with Indian men.

Just imagine that. You're conditioned, day in day out your entire life to find INDIAN MEN attractive. The one group of men on this Earth who are stinkier and uglier than niggers. The one group of men creepier than Asians, with even smaller dicks. Can you imagine what it would be like?

Just imagine being some, short stalky Ranjita. Imagine taking a sweaty, stinky, hairy poojeet back to your room after feeding him your families famous curried turd recipe. Imagine lying down and pulling back your fat rolls so he can stick his tiny, shit smelling rod into you. Imagine having to act like it feels good to have 3 massive inches of stinky Hindu hog shoved into you with virginal awkwardness no matter how many times you fuck.

Just imagine looking up and seeing pic related thrust into you endlessly as you feel nothing but greasy sweat and body hair without an iota of vaginal stimulation. Horrifying. No wonder Indian women prefer white men.

మీరు యూదులను మా దేశాన్ని నియంత్రించడానికి ఎందుకు అనుమతిస్తున్నారా?

this is you

Can you help me fix my computer?

Scambait videos are a gift.

I had a dream today ,maybe a nightmare is more accurate where my iphone became infected by an Indian Hindu virus that filled the screen with animation of deities and other imagery of Hindu origin... saw no way to deal with it whatever I tried it just kept filling the screen with dancing gods and flowers lol/./.

makeing sextime with hot gurl ya

they will need u to go to target and buy some prepaid cards for $2,000