Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcm3MmD7uyc

New NP videos:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFXHkwjLic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gBSg9-HFKr4

News:
>New study highlights bad Irish driving habits
google.com/amp/www.rte.ie/amp/892749/

>Heroin in Ireland
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-mum-tells-heartache-after-10865165.amp

>Water gets fucked in Louth and Meath
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/irish-water-repeatedly-warned-about-condition-of-burst-main-1.3165636?mode=amp

>A whore walks free
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/woman-35-caught-with-115k-while-acting-as-a-bookkeeper-for-serious-criminals-avoids-jail-35962075.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-mum-tells-heartache-after-10865165.amp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQQZ1RZol64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=maoPzPpRlw0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=opJnDPVIunE
youtube.com/watch?v=gBSg9-HFKr4
twitter.com/PerennialYuppie/status/889811350771429376
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/NationalPartyIE/status/889928366312357888
hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rm3p4qVvrww
politicalirish.com/threads/letter-template-to-your-td-regarding-mass-immigration.12929/
politicalirish.com/threads/seanad-bill-proposes-easier-and-greater-family-reunification-law-for-refugees.13409/#post-127295
youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8
independent.ie/irish-news/children-treated-as-human-trash-let-down-by-both-tusla-and-garda-35769146.html
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/charleton-tribunal-senior-tusla-executive-denies-coverup-over-false-abuse-allegation-against-mccabe-35962839.html
joe.ie/news/reports-say-almost-3000-homeless-children-ireland-593715
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8rULrp_J5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

Anyone at the Dublin meet-up, lads?

In regards to:
How was/is Heroin introduced to Ireland? Is made in Ireland or brought in by organizations like the Russian mob?

When Barrett said "issue of the hour" I immediately thought of this:

Da fuk es dis?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQQZ1RZol64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=maoPzPpRlw0

Well faggots what happened at the meet up?

What was it? The GII meet-up?

What the fuck? Which one of you cunts was this?

Found this in the suggested, lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=opJnDPVIunE

bump

What was this meet up yis speak of?

I seen that too, pretty funny stuff. Love how the CNN logo is the ball

The GI meet-up was a meme.
I'm talking about the NP meet-up.
youtube.com/watch?v=gBSg9-HFKr4

Generation identitaire

Yea, /sg/ had extreme levels of high quality in terms of team aesthetics as well

Brought in by Irish drug gangs and Irish drug gangs apparently are the middleman in Europe for Columbian cocaine gangs too.

Where and when was it?
Also, it seems as though Reynolds will be more involved than in the past following the court ruling

So fucking stupid the whole thing about Reynold. What gives them the neck to do that?
Wish him luck

What are we gonna do about the Swedish Question, lads?

>Swedish catholic priest arrives in Ireland (via South Africa, where he was expelled for open borders activism), to agitate for open borders

twitter.com/PerennialYuppie/status/889811350771429376

Thankfully the comments in the article in relation to this fella were all negative.

That's interesting, didn't expect it to be so easy to smuggle shit like that in, and from Colombia no doubt
On the bright side, it really helps NP's image as an anti establishment party
>expelled
Problem solved
>Swedish problem
In case you haven't already seen it...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
This made me want to puke, if you really want to get angry, skip to the last 2 minutes

Senator Martin Conway said in a Seanad debate last Wednesday that Ireland should take 40,000 at the very least and think about taking in 400,000

twitter.com/NationalPartyIE/status/889928366312357888

Lads, ye need to start logging into twitter and retweeting this stuff, posting it around the place. Very disappointed with our lack of action.

This guy should be able to think that his views are reasonable.

>VICE
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

You're gonna have to visit youtube to thumb it down and leave a nasty comment so no need for hooktube in this instance.

I love this bot
This
If we could organize like Jews do and conduct write in campaigns/raise a fuss over issues like they do we would be unstoppable

"40k or 400k" Holy fuck I'm shocked by the treachery of this bastard. These people deserve the rope.

Very interesting, NP just released a FULL video of Justin Barrett's speech
1 hour long
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rm3p4qVvrww

That video, when they open the door... JUST WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT THING?!

There was also a secret #Irexit meet-up in Dublin on Saturday. I was invited but did not attend. Did anyone else go?

Ah nice!

>MAPA
>MAPATOP

I call him, the man of the hour

Send this letter to your TDs lads:

politicalirish.com/threads/letter-template-to-your-td-regarding-mass-immigration.12929/

And sign up for PoliticalIrish.com account while you're at it.
Great forum and and base for our activities.

Lists need to made of all the traitors, when the shit goes down these filth will go in the bogs.

Justin is a boss, don't care what he talks, walks or looks like.
He's a serious patriot.

A NEW BILL to enable more refugee families to be reunited with each other in Ireland is set to be proposed in the Seanad today.

politicalirish.com/threads/seanad-bill-proposes-easier-and-greater-family-reunification-law-for-refugees.13409/#post-127295

>This made me want to puke, if you really want to get angry, skip to the last 2 minutes
"My brainwashing is ok because its in line with my beliefs"
These are the same fucking retards that call out religion for brainwashing kids.

I meant it passed in Seanad. Look at the list of traitors. Remember their names.

I hope to see the day that traitors are hanged not just here but also in Europe. I'm genuinely shocked that there's people out there who want to impose 40k-400k third worlder upon us.

Good God...
>a little gender confusion is the price to pay for social progress
Satan's work

I'm starting to think Justin or Reynolds lurks here
>there are some on the left who believe that the National Party consists of only two members, myself and mister Reynolds..

No
No
No
No
Nope
fuck off no, please no

I mean the guillotine would be better, hanging was apparently a pretty shitty method of corporal punishment.

>a little gender confusion is the price to pay for social progress
Otherwise know as my child is going to get bullied and commit suicide in high school, and I won't have the self awareness to blame myself I'm going to blame society. What would the Vikings say if they saw the absolute state of Sweden these days.

Jesus that is 200% cuck

>Just fuck my whole family and me up the ass, anyone? Please?

If you're not watching the NP speech ATM here's a quick rundown thus far
>Barrett is dispelling concerning "myths" of the party
>says they are going to proceed with registering the party
>have many members that far exceed the requirement
>many members are also BELOW 18
>WE YOUTH NOW
>Theocratic Converatism is dying, this is true (SAD!)
>but a Nu-Right is coming of age, literally!

bump

Barret now states that he deliberately waited until the party had at least double the required membership before registration

Disgusting

>Members of the Civil Engagement Group, Oxfam Ireland, Nasc and the Irish Refugee Council

Irish Refugee Council led by an English guy who moved to Dublin from London where he campaigned for refugees too. See him at 1:24 of this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8

Bump

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day. If people under the british flag come here to troll i hope you understand that it is simply a divide and conquer tactic employed by outside forces. Pleade ignore them, i implore my countrymen to do the same to obvious baiters under the irish flag.

I hope you have had a good time in Sup Forums today guys.

Will it definitely become law now its passed?

Why the fuck is that yank cunt still in this country why hasn't she been deported or guillotined yet.
Tusla have had complaints about;
>Treating the kids within as "trash"
independent.ie/irish-news/children-treated-as-human-trash-let-down-by-both-tusla-and-garda-35769146.html
>Forged reports of sexual assualt against a garda whistleblower
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/charleton-tribunal-senior-tusla-executive-denies-coverup-over-false-abuse-allegation-against-mccabe-35962839.html
>Never mind the fact that they "lost" a fuck load of kids last year
I cant find the article apologies

We can barely take care of the kids in our own country with 3000 kids being reported homeless: joe.ie/news/reports-say-almost-3000-homeless-children-ireland-593715
We should be taking care of our own first for fuck sake.

somebody knows how to call to rakesh's number from america

user, who are "our own" to you? Little Mohamed is just as much Irish than them 3000 kids in the streets. Don't you know we are all the same?

Hes fairly gunning for Paul Murphy, hes right because Murphy is a retard however right now he has a bit of clout after the whole Jobstown thing and he might not be the best target

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8rULrp_J5E

Zappone - A foreign dyke, barren , Minister for Children
What a cunt she is RTE are the real enemy though

That must be all the ads on here for them

bump

what happened our inner city knackers and scumbags, Brazilians and beta programing bros have taken over the shitty center of Dublin

How stupid would we have to be rant was fucken funny