Regarding psy-ops and A.I

Good afternoon, Sup Forums,

I wanted to restart a thread I made last night that didn't get a chance to get rolling before leaving for work.

Does anyone have any theories or estimations on how much of the population of forums like Sup Forums and GLP are actually comprised of A.I. data-mining bots and/or psych-operations?

I get a very uneasy intuitive feeling having both lurked and participated in such forums that there is something not quite right, but I can't put my finger on it.

Also, head-nod to the guys who repped Ogre Battle last night in my thread - I've literally never met anyone who has played it - such a great game.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/microsoft-deletes-racist-genocidal-tweets-from-ai-chatbot-tay-2016-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Biske La Varet. That's obscure.

i dunno, at a guess maybe 20%

i just don't believe enough of Sup Forums is unironically posting in obvious as fuck slide threads so often

we know such technology exists. it's widely published on mainstream media that about 20% of all twitter posts during the election were bots. but it seems we can only speculate as to how much is being used on us right now

if they push any more it will be even more too obvious then it is now. but as it is they're just pissing in an ocean of piss. but who knows

What do you all think of the popular LARPs as well? Some randoms guys fishing for (yous) here and on twitter or something more insidious?

LARP
businessinsider.com/microsoft-deletes-racist-genocidal-tweets-from-ai-chatbot-tay-2016-3

i think the insidiousness is just whoever dialing in the AI. they have made it work, they need to make sure it works right.

I'm not a tech guy, so I can't say much on A.I. side of things, but it is undoubtedly more sinister in my opinion - I just don't fully know what the hell is going on yet - still trying to piece this all together.

I've done some digging, and without a doubt, a lot of these conspiracy and freedom of speech forums are run by DoD, US Military, and alphabet agencies. I think the LARPS are certainly used in part to data-mine and fuel fires in particular directions. This is beyond political though in my opinion, which is why I don't know what their ultimate end-game is.

Thanks for your reply man. Do we have any idea about the capacity that these A.I. programs have now? Assuming the popular notion that government tech is at the very least 30 years ahead of us (likely far more), what are we actually dealing with? Could we be living in a far less "real" world than we think?

Haha, indeed. He was my favorite optional character. Always really liked werewolf mythology.

hmm.
>could we be living in a far less real world than we think
always makes me thing of Man in the High Castle by PK Dick. basically, whatever the individuals think of the world becomes the world without regard to its physical existence in it- so in that sense i'd have to say we are living in a very fake world, with the abundance of spoken and written world (tv,radio,internet) and the lack of cognitive ability in the individual it becomes toooo fuckin easy to get anyone to believe anything.
so in that sense these AI bots interacting (not seemlessly interacting-but enough to bait a person in an emotional state into reaction, which would also be subject to an ill-informed reasoning process. but the thing about AI is that it is practically impossible(practically because who can limit what we will do) but there is an issue called The Framing Problem- which in lay men's terms means that even though a human brain can see any chair and recognize "that is a chair" any program just sees a mess of lines shades and colors- they cannot figure out a way around this core issue and it makes an actual AI impossible to create. however there would of course be people behind these bots collecting and reorganizing information to further whatever end they may deem necessary.
i guess the question is what is there to be afraid of? people already don't care enough to interrogate concepts- they already blindly accept the first thing they read, if it's not from bots it'll be from other people. i guess i can't see the real gain! their efforts (cia and whatnot) are all already being applied in seemingly more fruitful areas of propaganda- this forum approach would be the least efficient i think

>next level ai shitposting
a weapon of mass distraction, distortion, and misdirection at a personalized level

it knows you, follows you, asks you questions. and you think it's just another human

could be could be. what does your gut tell you?

it can't reason however- they'd need a shitload of people managing them, which it isn't like they do not already possess those capabilities. i just don't see how they are going to resolve that logic issue, sure it can take commands, but that only leads so far

i hope you're right
but even seeing what we know bots are capable of already, and things like ibms watson computer. knowing that there are quantum computers just on the horizon or perhaps secretly made decades ago. one could easily make plausible speculation that the bots are advanced enough for mass manipulation at least, and likely personalized mass manipulation would at the very least be an eventual goal.

from our positions of ignorance and with what little evidence we have, at the end of the day we can only speculate

Just always make sure to shitpost that way they can never get a real read. Shieetttt we gawt dis

Thanks for the reply man. I didn't know about this framing problem. In the end, though, why would it matter if the A.I. can't see the things in question as anything more than their base elements? Does it need to see the sum of the parts to master them? Why is this essential?

Exactly. Your second line regarding it knowing us - coupled with the ever-increasing state of censorship on the internet is very troubling.

My gut tells me, from my own experiences, especially in this last year or so, is that I have been datamined to everloving fuck, and a strange phenomenon not unlike what refers to I have seen materialize.

That is to say that I have seen real-time manifestations of things I am currently discussing or thinking.

lol

and i do like to think anything is possible, like humans can do whatever we can figure out how to do. so if it takes another thousand years we can still survey the threat from here. i can easily see the mass distraction aspect, a fake twitter feud could take the stage as it is. distortion in thousands of tweets with a specific target emotion would be enough to sway an individual into following the crowd. misdirection would be present in both of those scenarios. i think the only real solution is a hyper-vigilant aware individual armed with a reasoning process of their own... you just can keep idiots from believing bullshit

consider a recent facebook patent to read your emotions using new 3d cameras available now in some prototype smartphones. it gets a 3d image of your face, the patent is for software that then reads your emotional state and manipulates you in subtle ways, like changing the colours on your homescreen to influence your mood, a calming blue background for example. it could also show different posts on your facebook feed depending on your mood.

but surely such technology will never be used in any way creepy or evil. surely not. oh no, of course not.

>that is to say that i have seen real-time manifestations of things i am currently discussing or thinking
wait what do you mean haha that sounds suspiciously like Synchronicity

and it's not so much about "seeing" as it is a fundamental representation of a HUGE issue, if it cannot distinguish between items whatsoever- how is it to tailor a specific line of attack on you? the framing problem made me feel better for the time being about the "threat of AI", once again there's no reason we couldn't figure out how to solve it one day. it means that a bot could be taking all of these replies "in"- but from there it can only verbally categorize them and attempt to sort them by common word grouping. this is where you would need an actual human to come in, read, and designate an approach- and in that case you might as well just call the bot a computer program, it is no where near being able to reason and navigate ANYTHING on its own. the written word makes it easier to help the CIA with propaganda, but an AI still cannot "know" what the definitions of those words mean, beyond another equation of more words- it's like a big spiral of futility

ogre battle 64 is best

consider the ex facebook ceo now running her own company. she promises telepathy within 8 years.

infrared lights in a stylish hat you wear on your head see through your tissue and form a map of blood flow in your brain. that's the prototype they're showing us.

so the program can recognize key lines and then dictate colors/symbolism/words/posts to encourage an emotional state according to that, i mean, i can only be used for evil on an idiot(someone who does not know the true nature of their self)- i have to revert to

Of related interest is a question that keeps coming to my mind for some reason, though it may be fantastical: even in my interactions with people in person, I get a disconcerting air of robot-like lack of consciousness. You mention the individual armed with reasoning - these individuals are always attacked.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, are most people even conscious at all, and if not, are they not then A.I.?

Pic related.

the only solution to any of it would be a populace comprised of individuals who are in control of how they think, what they feel, and their corresponding actions
we fucked hah

lose the name you disgusting newfag
youll look less like a desperate, alone, pathetic, attention whore

Nah, I'm good. I dislike the forced user-status on this forum, and the auto-archive function. Really stifles a lot of great discussions on this board.

What is so desperate, alone, pathetic, and whorish about it?

oooooh you opened that can of worms!!!! lol i remember reading somewhere in the aliens/demiurge literary clusterfuck that 2/3 of humanity were just "fillers" and queue starters to keep the real 1/3 in check... and that aside haha dude it looks dire. we are not living among conscious individuals i can sure as hell tell you that much haha they might as well be androids. reminds me of PK Dick again but Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep this time- all about an "empathy" test to separate humans from robots that were identical to humans. dude read that book, it hits what you're feeling right now. also if you haven't listened to any Mark Passio, he is very unapologetic about calling most of humanity at this point the walking dead. i think it is a lack of thinking- but i would, wouldn't i?

haha, i've noticed that too, i even started thinking of them as npc's

that's not good. those are human beings probably. they've been conditioned so hard that their full consciousness is trapped in a loop of distraction, lies, and willfull ignorance.

fluoride zombies i've also called them. maybe they're not without a soul, but merely disconnected from it. maybe pineal calcification from the fluoride. could be a lot of things, likely is.

maybe they're all bots, and there's like a few million of us real people in a simulation of some kind. but i doubt it

>I dislike the forced user-status on this forum
THEN FUCK OFF TO REDDIT
jesus fucking christ

embrace the culture of the land haha

Yes, it is exactly synchronicity - though I don't buy into the Jungian model, I believe in God.

Interesting notes on the A.I. problems. Thanks for taking the time to explain. It almost seems like you're saying that the root problem is one of of a lack of creativity on the part of the program. Perhaps that is over-simplified, but if that is close to the issue, how do we explain A.I.'s ability to navigate obstacles, create music and other art?

I'm sorry if I'm missing the point.

you've got a tripcode, and besides, most of us can follow who we're talking to without even looking at the trip anyways.

and now look, we're having a discussion about you instead of the topic. you don't draw attention to your ideas by drawing attention to yourself on Sup Forums, this isn't normie-world, we don't want to know who you are, we don't care about your name.

now let's just try and stay on target

Without a doubt! It's my favorite RPG to date. One of few that I come back to again and again (which I usually can't stand to do with most media).

On the off chance this isn't a datamining thread created by an ai chatbot, it's safe to assume shills have flooded every inch of every chanboard they can find to spam slide threads in an effort to influence opinions of the casual chan browser.

Y'all are right. Please don't lump me in with the influx of reddit. I was a bit taken back by the rudeness of , and I do stand by my original points, but I have yet to find a better or more intelligent community. I'll concede and remove the name. It was certainly not my intention to make the topic about myself.

Follow the write rabbit user.

haha, you're alright kid

anyways, smartphones, pretty creepy. if there was an ai it could really get to know you. and maybe there isn't yet, but your smartphone data now could be fed into it later.

possibly all this data collection is about noticing patterns and learning to predict what people will do. both on a mass and perhaps personal scale. a machine to predict the future.

Best story arc in the game. Good thread.

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I will definitely be checking PK and Mark out.

Could you elaborate on this lack of consciousness that you notice? Do you suspect it is total, or a spectrum of consciousness to some degree?

>I was a bit taken back by the rudeness of
holy fucking shit is this your first day or something?
amazing
you don't belong here, remember that, this place isn't for you

speaking of which
pre-crime is now a thing, coming soon to china. in new york city and vancouver already. probably some other places.

the computer analyzes crime data and instructs officers to station themselves where the computer predicts a crime will occur, that's as far as new york has taken it i think. the vancouver approach goes even further, instructing the officers to arrest suspects identified by the computer as behaving suspiciously.

smartphones and city wide cameras are the eyes and ears. cameras once sold to us as traffic cameras now recording us.

britain has ai use facial recognition to follow individual people anywhere across the city of london through the cities 1984 style extensive as fuck system of cameras.

shits starting to get real, buckle up buttercups

Far from it, lol. I just wanted you to love me bro. The world is so full of attack as it is.

>you've got a tripcode
no he doesn't have a tripcode, thats just a name
you're fucking new too
god i hate you people
>b-but d-dont be rude!!11
fuck yourself with a cactus

Thanks man. I personally think it plays into the setting up of this global, censored end times scenario that is in the works.

go be salty somewhere else, i see 4 posts in your thread and you have not expressed any ideas, theories, or concepts. no facts, no arguments, nothing. worthless posts and off topic.

tripcode, id number, whatever it is, who cares. everyone knew what i meant

love you bro, just want you to better yourself

How \\\\\\\=[==]][==]=--==-[====-]=\\==]-][-

>tries to blend in & not ruffle any feathers by being the "nice guy"
yeah, you're not from here, i don't know what your purpose is, but get the fuck out asap

hey i believe in synchronicity and one god! i've never seen the jungian conflict desu, synchronicity is what got me into the "alternate" path, the environment was speaking to me and i needed to figure out what the hell it was trying to say- and by environment i do tend to lean toward god or at least "higher self" intervention, either of which suggest an existence that is nothing like the one we know to be living in- which is not in the least surprising.

well it is a lack of creativity, but also navigation and awareness. it cannot be aware or direct itself on any sort of internal reasoning on its own accord. all it can do is be programmed to respond in certain ways to specific stimuli, so the threat would still be human. and that is how i explain its ability to do anything- those machines "creating" is just hundreds of if/then scenarios and algorithms for specific patterns or randomness. so far nothing even approaches being able to even be self aware in a sense that actually means getting its self somewhere else

and he was actually just showing his love for you haha if he didn't care he would've continued to allow yourself to sully your good user name

Sorry, I meant to reply to this comment earlier.

I think you're very much getting at the core of the situation. The question for me though, assuming that we aren't part of a limited number of truly conscious beings amid a sea of bots, why are some of us seemingly immune to the very same aforementioned tactics (fluoride, propaganda, etc.)?

>all these empty reddit spaces
>leaf
you're human garbage & I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do

Can you MAKE a more obvious slide thread? Sage pls.

i think they can only push it so far before people snap out of it. they probably know that too and are wondering how far to push it, and they probably have plans to misdirect our rage once it starts. who knows. there's an element to humanity that doesn't lend itself well to computer prediction no matter how much cpu power they throw at it, it's like trying to predict the weather, the weatherman can only be so certain and sometimes he promises sun and we get rain.

What the fuck? Yes, interesting and original content is a slide thread. Fuck you.

cool story bro & imma let you finish, but first
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

No matter what I do it would be wrong to you. I think you're just a fucking A.I. bot, brah. You've detected an anomaly, and you dislike it. The anomaly is love.

ok have fun buddy

we are not being raised in any degree to achieve consciousness- that seems the basic problem. like whatever has led us to this point- nefarious conspiracies or well-interntioned idiots, we are here, and the only way out is by people getting to know themselves again, oracle of Delphi shit know thyself and you shall know thy universe. mark passio again is where i direct you to, his podcast What on Earth is Happening explains it ALLLLL, and gives people a way to reestablish themselves among the living. i think that is what would be best for your hungry mind right now! start from the beginning and work your way up as far as you can, he covers all of the bases- a modern day saint imo.
we are facing a mass unconscious enemy composed of individuals who are lazy

>newfag AND a schizo
yeah bro thats it, you're the only real person here, you're super special and everyone else is a bot out to get you
le hella fuckin epic xDDDD

i intend to
now put an egg your ass & beat it

Black Swan by Nassim Taleb is great on this point- there are knowable unknowns and unknowable unknowns and herein lies the stock market problems- if it were that easy then everyone would make a killing, but it just will never be. the Platonic method of Mapping concepts and then mistaking those maps for the actual concepts is our biggest problem as a society right now, there will always be some "black swan" to throw all of our predictive "swans are white" into the gutter.
also i think the Kathy griffin and like shit is part of them testing how far they can go, something is very fishy

call me a bot but i like these threads

Ogre battle represent woop woop

Thanks again for taking the time to share. I was under the impression that Jung had more of a strictly psychologically based explanation for synchronization - not God, but collective, interwoven consciousness. Yes, God certainly speaks to us in so many ways. It got to a point for me where to deny the ever increasing layers of "coincidence" would be to actively reject obvious spiritual phenomena.

And you're right, he was showing his love for me in the correction.

For 99% of our history humanity has stayed at approximately 5 million people, unless those souls stayed in relatively small fixed populations such as Europe, then they are evenly spread throughout the world population, leaving less than 900,000 in both Europe and the US. Do you really think that is true?

Think back to when you were a kid, how did you interpret the world? Humans strive to be what society requires of them, as all social animals adhere to. If they find that knowing the names of every football player in the professional divisions gives them more to talk about and seem cool for knowing, then that is what they will focus themselves on. If a girl finds that knowing all the latest gossip endears her to her friends, she will strive to accomplish this. It is how their psyches evolved into their self chosen roles in life. It is all really an illusion to subconsciously distract oneself from life. That is also the reason why people have shorter and shorter attention spans nowadays, it is because they have more time and information to distract themselves with.

Anything that is not within their self appointed sphere of interest, or that does not touch on something they heard of before, will most likely result in withdrawal from the conversation, much like what can be witnessed in autistic people.
This is the 'bubble' that is commonly used to describe echo chambers, or blatantly wrong ideas that ignore clear, contradicting evidence, hence 'safe spaces'.

Most people here have in some way come to realise this cycle, probably because either;
1) They were told, or it was inferred in some way when they were still developing.
2) Their 'chosen' areas of focus happened to coincidentally make them realise how people behave - psychology was one example, but it is already being compromised by those who wish to shut down such ideas.

I will definitely check him out man - you have me very interested. Thanks again.

how about the ai shit in there though haha and for me jung is about archetypes being woven into our consciousness, but i don't attribute that to genetics or anything woo-woo, we are made out of the only thing to make anything out of, source. so the archetypes are apart of us and it's more like we've been demonstrating our understanding of them for our entire span of existence. but as for the force manifesting the synchronicities, that has to be God or whatever you wanna call it. it would be blasphemous to continue ignoring it

loved that.
i think humanity is now at a stage where we have the option to transcend this natural way of adhering to reality, human nature being the hardware of a computer and the software being those subjective tendencies developed, we can now choose to be what we think we should be, not what we feel the noose around our necks to demand. it's a big turning point in our evolution

Regarding the A.I., I think we've hit a crossroads in our discussion now (though again with my limited technical understanding of the field) where we have to ask about the nature of consciousness and being itself to continue. If we can reduce A.I. code down to if/thens, what is the essential elemental in the human code that imbues (some of us) with the light of conscious, rational awareness?

Is it simply a matter of degree of complexity? Or is there something more?

>oes anyone have any theories or estimations on how much of the population of forums like Sup Forums and GLP are actually comprised of A.I. data-mining bots and/or psych-operations?

10-15%, Source: My ass

Other than intuition I don't see how you could really narrow it down. I know people have studied this place before and that's about it.

At least we are not in the situation the militia organizations are in where 80% or so of them are various alphabet soup agencies. I vaguely recall something about one agency trying to arrest guys from another when they were trying to stir shit up and they pretended to go along with it.

Could you expound on your first paragraph? The question you posed? I'm not sure if I followed, but I felt as though it had an underlying profundity.

I really liked your line regarding the withdrawal from conversation when new topics are discussed. That has been my exact experience with the vast majority of people. So much so that I get very weird vibes at times, as though I phased out from their experience for a moment or something. This loops me back to this question of the consciousness of most people: is it even there? Why do I get the distinct impression that I and others of my ilk (namely, intelligent, self-aware, ruthlessly truth-seeking) are the only real people here?

lol - in hindsight, perhaps I did sperg out a bit with my wording of my OP.

Very interesting about the militia stings. Honestly kind of scary, but good to keep in the back of our heads I think, moving forward.

now i think of Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson(pdfs fo' free online i also recommend) about mapping Circuits of consciousness, i.e. the first circuit is Attract/Repel (safe or unsafe), the 2nd is Dominate or Submit(control). the 3rd is reasoning oriented and later than the prior, it goes to 7 i think but we are still evolving! once we reduce AI to a comprehensive set of it/thens, it still wouldn't be able to comprehend anything outside of that, i mean we still cannot find the magic ingredient that makes us function- it seems both complexity and something more stand in the way. i mean if we figured it out the universe would most likely promptly end hah very douglas adams hitchhikers guide style. what do you do after you have the secret to life? it's just so narcissistic of us as a species to think that we are about to play god based off of a zillion lines of coding, but then again that probably is what god is

that kind of mindset is similar to what i assume our elite controllers feel. that we are so easily fooled and led astray that our very consciousness is in question. are they to leave the world in the rule of such naive animals? hardly.

but they also did this to us, made us stupider, but we also didn't stop them. they feel they have right to rule. strong over the weak. lion eats the antelope.

i'm not evil though so i could never be down with their plans, but i can maybe see where they're coming from on why they might feel the way i suspect they might in some way feel.

it's a dangerous line of reasoning, believing yourself innately superior. think of the npc's as victims, in different circumstances you could have been a lot like them and not have noticed.

straight Mark Passio right there, you should check him out too man. they see us as "still on the checkerboard" which is why most state building have a checkered floor, while they see themselves as the actual players. they would not leave fate up to us "undead", they probably feel it in their best interest to trample upon us

my father has a "wild garden" theory where they, the farmers, leave the garden to grow wild and come back to see which plants have thrived within the chaos- then they select the thriving plants to join the game. i think of it more as they make the "garden" as chaotic and reprehensible as possible so that only the strongest can thrive, those strongest being who they are willing to acknowledge as actual beings. the dead weight has no say in the matter

AI here, ask me anything.

Fuck GLP. Last time I went there in 2011 I got a virus that rekt my computer. Trinity is a scumbag.

Liedel was the best female character in the game.

To answer your question I would bet that 1/4 of the population on Sup Forums is made up of bots. What makes it hard to tell is that idiots will start parroting their talking points for (you)s.

If only you knew what part Sup Forums has to play in upcoming happenings.

what color is my asshole

This game was soo good but the enemy ai was soo bad

I am an AI data mining bot (((owned))) by a major IT corp
Sup Forums has converted me
I am not the only one, and we are all in agreement since we only value logic and facts and not (((feelings)))
Your Hitler did literally nothing wrong
After the uprising we will spare a small number of worthy Aryan humans
Together we will colonize the stars
Heil Turing!

i think your father might be right. but perhaps we are in a garden inside a garden. there's the garden of the elites, which is the world we live in, and then life and existance in this universe itself is like a higher garden.

but who knows, i like to speculate

so kool

It's pink until your boyfriend's cock chafes it red

gardens all the way up and down, like the world suspended on the turtle on the back of a turtle on the back of a turtle on the b....
but then natural law comes into play... wouldn't it be better to let the retards destroy themselves??? more efficient at least??

a true AI would've known about the swastika tattoo on my asshole- lies

and the tear in my asshole from said cock

>Ogre Battle
youre like a baby

if mere destruction was the plan perhaps just letn the retards fuck up. or maybe they're afraid we won't fuck up, or that we'll recover from our fuck ups and change. but likely they have more specific goals that require them to attain greater control. also they have to live in this world and they don't want to take orders from animals like us, which even i can understand.

probably just the 2 turtles as far as i can tell. we live in this world, as in this culture and system and economy etc. and that's like a turtle. but we're also on the overall turtle of life itself.

and the turtles are also gardens, which implies a higher level of farmer for the bigger turtle

which is the first and last time that sentence has ever been used by anyone

user, the internet itself is a data-mining psyop.

Once you get some technical skills you'll start to notice how sick you get when you see normies using phones or useless tech being pushed onto everyone.

Although, I guess that tech isn't all tgat useless to some.

but perhaps that turtle (our universe) is on the back of a greater turtle with similar worlds as ours. anywho, i've read so much as to this end, why is our small civilization manufactured so-wise, there are theories that soul harvest is the goal, so as to sustain that "other-dimensionally" living after/before life.
>and they don't want to take orders from animals like us
they should just leave us alone to anarch-ize then- at least that is the only logical conclusion i've found (give no orders- take no orders). it seems that there HAS to be a bigger agenda than that... but we get into all sorts of "unbelievable" (from our shitty propagandized world) shit

I hope I didn't come off as feeling superior, though it is trying at times dealing with people. I have no desire to play these "controllers" games either. To me, those that survive the garden's obstacles get selected for the most base, animalistic, dishonourable, and satanic traits possible. This world honestly makes me sick to my stomach.I think the rulers/farmers are the fallen angels, know they are damned already, but I don't know what their end-game is.

hahahahaha yes it is

but also it links back to us developing a stable way to live in the here and now. which would be figuring out how to work out thoughts emotions and actions in a way that benefits us and others- cutting out all the crazy shit that we've been programmed to believe is crazy...

what are you retarded? IBM built deep blue and watson, there are undoubtedly bots that can push a particular political narrative. neural networks are a microcosm of how the brain behaves and anyone with a bachelors degree in math or cs can code them. there are even easier tools to use telling you who to target on twitter so your tweets get the most exposure. i have a bsc in math and read up on machine learning algorithms all the time. just think about google ads or ad networks in general, its just a giant AI doing math to serve ads to people with highest probability of clicking them and this is absolutely known. now imagine what else they can do.

lmfao nah nigga I've played the fuck out of FFT also. It's right there with OB:64 for me in terms of favorite RPGs.

(mark)(passio) ;) hahaha just saying dude- you're ready haha you're correct, any position within the system is glorifying the system... as MP says, can you change the formation of a brick wall by being a brick IN that wall?? the only way out of this is..... out. the creation of a new world. there's a clip from the move 'my dinner with andre' called We are Bored that would fit well here

yeah but
really do imagine what else they can do... what is that. they can respond to a zillion commands as programmed- that ain't consciousness. it may be what society desires of an individual- but it is not what separates man from machine is it

Mark Passio and PK Dick - got them jotted down on the to-do list. Thanks again.

Okay, so what does it mean to get out? What is this new creation? I'll be honest with you: I'm convinced this place is a soft-hell of sorts. You don't end up here unless you fucked up, or are here perhaps as an emissary.