Tara McCarthy Defense Force /general/

>comes out of nowhere
>posts prowhite memes
>defends white people's right to exist and have pride in themselves and their history
>gets 50K subs on Youtube
>admits she is 1/8 Indian and 1/16 kike
>doesn't attack anyone for not liking that
>posts JQ memes on Twatter
>interviewed a Jew and got him to spill the beans about Jews being behind a lot of the bad leftwing shit in the west
>wants white people to have babies
>is engaged with another white nationalist and talks about wanting babies soon
>is under 30

If you see any anti-Tara shillthreads, they're from losers who are mad that Tara won't flash her tits or from leftwing shills.

What's not to love? You idiots have no reason not to like her if you actually care about white people becoming racially aware and pro-white.

Anti-Tara McCarthy is codeword for antiwhite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9TqpTL_o_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Tara isn't white then neither is the queen.

Tara's cool, she follows me on twitter.
Fuck off with this e-celeb bullshit though.

elaborate on getting the jew to talk. Link

Tara being 1/8 Indian only proves that White society can absorb a certain amount of non-Whites.

I do not know how to feel about that.

Why should I care about this dumb bitch? Women cannot bring anything new to the table they can only piggyback on what men have done.
Almost as bad as BASED BLACKS XD

This is the queen.

I don't know who that is. Tara is the only e-celeb I watch desu.

Tara and RageAfterStorm are the only decent female e-celebs. Still not worth making a celebrity gossip thread what are you a faggot?

We know it's you (((AntiSJW Libertarian))), stop poasting

BASED BLACKS are way better than e-whores.

Bad news, Rage is kill. Some autistic freak and his centrist friends chased her off the internet and threatened to send her to jail for hatespeech.

Fuck off. No it doesn't. One non white is one to many. Whites do not need non whites.

Tara is a very special exception to the rule. Almost everyone with her genetics would be anti-white because "waycism"

youtube.com/watch?v=l9TqpTL_o_c

She is coming back at some point with full alt-right content. She probably won't be using her face though.

Fuck off. No exceptions. We can't start rewarding shit skins who shill for us. If we reward one then all of them are going to want rewards. They are useful idiots and that's it.

>Shilling for youtube whores who don't give a fuck about you, but youtube money.

So sad, user. Sage'd and reported.

She's not a shitskin you autistic clown.

>girl posts pro-white content
>influences people
>somehow not good
You're allergic to success

thank God

>girl dedicates her life to white people surviving
>somehow not good
Get your head checked, nigga

Fuck off with your e-celeb shit. I'm sick of you beta losers constantly picking some new attention whore to worship on here. Piss off to /r9k/ for that, this board is for political discussion.

I am not saying that we must stop her. Just that she is not white. We can't reward non whites with honorary white status.

I swear to god Tree of Logic is the biggest self hating uncle tom nigger that I've come across. Like does she realize that if rage had a device that could eradicate all black people from the earth that she would press it without thinking twice? This is so odd to me, why do some blacks grow this odd and unhealthy obsessions about being accepted by whites? Its pathetic and gay. For better or worse, you were born a nigger, they are your people no matter how hard you wish it wasn't true, stop trying to kiss up whites.

She really does look jewish

look at these leftypol faggots replying to their own thread

From some angles (head down) the Indian really comes through.

Why should we make an exception for her? Other than some misguided sense of honor. You can't let your white sensibilities betray you. Honor is a gentleman's agreement between whites. You are not obligated to honor non whites.

>tfw I might be related to this utter retard

She's going to have white babies with a fully white man, she's basically one of us. I'd be much hapier to accept her as one of my people than a full white liberal.

We should only give these exceptions if the person is an exceptional ally of the white race, like Tara. Besides, she is like 90% European.

>1/16 kike
TO THE OVENS

are you blind? Tara is way swarthier

She grew up in the ghetto and worked as an inner city cop. Maybe as a higher-than-average IQ black that can make you lose hope in the majority of your fellow blacks.

>rewarding a useful self-hating idiot
You need to go back.

>not taking advantage of other-race allies
>complaining like this
nigga you need a dose of pragmatism

Every nonwhite person saying things that are pro-white aids us in our struggle. That's a fact.

That logic is dangerous. Because now all race mixing is ok because you can eventually make the linage white again.

If i have a child with a black woman and that child has a child with a white person and then this repeats, after a few generations we will have a white person according to that logic.

Tara is not white. She is not an ally. She wants to pollute our race with her impurities. How can you say she cares about the white race when she wants to do that?

>Implying that some Jewtube "celebrity" is gonna convince anyone to save the white race.

If they're stupid enough to look to Youtube for life advice they should just kill themselves.

idk my man but imo she's ugly

he says whilst unironically posting on a taiwanese turtle forum

You're overcomplicating the fuck out of it. This is why we need special exceptions. Tara is already engaged to a white nationalist American guy and they're going to make 95% white babies.

Obviously if this became a super common trend, we'd oppose it, but this is one instance where an exception makes a lot of sense. She is objectively better for the prospect of white survival than 10,000 childless nordic feminist catladies. Can't you see that?

You have too little faith. People influence each other. Tara already influences people to want to save the white race. You seem to think that no one can be brought over to our side. You're wrong.

There is nothing wrong with being convinced to change your views based on a Youtube video if the video is good, grandpa.

She's neither self-hating nor an idiot

You idiots are never going to advance this ideology because you purity spiral all the fucking time. Just finding news ways to bitch and moan about stupid shit. God how pathetic and feminine

Stealing is wrong no matter how little you steal. Race mixing is wrong no matter how """white""" the person is. There is no such thing as a "little race mixing". The person is either white or they aren't.

We need to have consistency and high standards or our movement will rot from within.

>married
dropped

>our movement
Never listen to anyone who starts infighting by talking about "our movement"

>We need to have consistency and high standards or our movement will rot from within.

More like the movement will never take off because you chase all of your allies away.

Fucking spergs make me sick. I wish I never involved myself in this movement.

He's probably a leftypol concern troll. Don't worry about him.

Having exceptions makes things complicated. The reason why our tax codes are so ridiculously long is because of all the expcetions.

Having rigid objective standards makes things simple and fair. Anyone who doesn't meet these standards only has themselves to blame.

What is the point of having an explicitly white movement if we accept non whites into it? That's civic nationalism. We are white nationalists.

That's not going to change the fact that she isn't white. It makes no logic sense for a black person to shit on their people to build a friendships with a white nationalist who openly believes your race is a burden on the planet. Self-loathing uncle toms aren't worse than niggers but they are waaay more pathetic.

What did she mean by this?

BEADY EYES

Well she's not trying to sneak herself into a white ethnostate. She is just an ally of the alt-right, not part of the alt-right. That Guy T is friendly with white nationalists too because he feels they're the only ones you can talk to without censorship, I don't consider him a pathetic uncle Tom for that.

Lets try a thought experiment. Two people. One is a conservative who is 3/4 white and 1/4 indian. The other is a liberal who is 7/8ths white and 1/8th indian. Which one of these people is white? According to my standards neither of them is.

My standards are objective and rigid. Allowing exceptions for people who are genetically impure makes no sense. Why should we make an exception for them? Other than some type of reward for shilling for us. White nationalism does not need non whites in it's ranks.

If they would be considered white in Nazi Germany they're white enough. Tara is white.

Where's your DNA test? You sound like a shitskin trying to concern troll

Both ThatGuyT and Tree are self-hating coons, but tree is on a whole other level with it.

>The nazis did X therefore we must do X

Not an argument. The nazis lost. Clearly they were not infallible.

Rage is a faggot. She doesn't know wtf she's talking about and doesn't even understand the first thing about politics.

I've seen this exact same script many times before. Confirmed for leftypol concern troll.

Is this supposed to be your gotcha argument? The nazis persecuted the jews and they lost the war so don't do that then

You make the argument that the nazis did something so we must also do that. You give no reasoning why other than "the nazis did it". That type of reasoning only justifies itself if the nazis are infallible. Well they lost so they are not infallible. You can't just use "well the nazis did it" as an excuse to not have to think.

There are valid reasons other than "the nazis did it" for going after the jews. To say we should accept mixed race people as white "because the nazis" did it, is not a well reasoned argument.

Nigger literally what? The "one drop rule" you shafts larp by does not apply here. Light skinned Indians are literally tanned whites in facial structure and genes. Kikes are also her kike grandma was half Jew as well. Thus Tara is WHITE by 90%+

Dumb Nigger.

Let's look at what David Lane, the originator of the 14 words says:

>For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity. The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

>Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

Now what are your credentials, cunt?

Also maybe making enemies of the entire world was not a very good idea

but you're an idiot. you're asserting that because the nazis lost the war that something they did shouldn't be done without demonstrating how it had any effect on them losing.

The queen is a jew and so is the rest of the royal family. Are you retarded?

Hang yoursefl autistic faggot.

You fucking thirsty cucks. Sup Forums is literally an orbiting station for attention seeking stacies with a bit of an edge.

>muh queen
off yourself

I support Tara McCarthy because she proves us poos are compatible with white society. We're all aryans, after all.

Does hearing a woman say this sort of stuff make you worry you'll have to compete with them for right wing men?

This. She looks like Dick's wife.

>Larping as le deus vult maga pedes flag
>Pretends he won't take literally anyone into the fag Catholic Jew church

Nigger get back in your lane. Go fuck an African, bitch nigger.
>Devout Christian/Catholic
>Ethno nationalist
Pick one, you faggot. You will never reproduce but your kind are literally:
>Huhhhh based black man please fuck my wife, impregnate my daughter whilst I watch! We love refugees!!

Stay mad faggot.

Pic related is the best you will get, a fine example of the American Christian faggot, mega church attending mess.

The nazis didn't have computers or DNA testing. They had to eye ball all of this. DNA wouldn't even be discovered until after the war.

Sorry but i just cannot accept somebody who is less than 90% white as white. That is too far below even my lowest cut off. You want to have a mixed majority white ethnostate then fine.

>interviewed a Jew and got him to spill the beans about Jews being behind a lot of the bad leftwing shit in the west

video link?

My point was that he should have some reason other than "the nazis did it so we should too". It's just lazy.

being part Jewish like she is usually makes someone side with the left because "muh holocaust".

Tim Wise, for instance, is only 1/4 Jewish by blood, but is a complete antiwhite kike piece of shit.

I support her out of pragmatism, not "muh dick". Stop thinking like an ape.

No she doesn't. You are blind.

that's why it's a special exception, a singular thing. jfc this autism

reveal your real flag, fag. I'm nigger catcher freeman, the white man uses me cause as I nigger I can smell other niggers out so the white man can shoot 'em. And I smell nigger coming from (you).

The way I view it is other races are like a disease, one drop of it and you're infected. You wouldn't say you aren't infected with aids if only an eighth of your blood has it, same thing goes with races. You're either white or you're infected with another race.

>comes out of nowhere

Did anyone her watch her before she went full red pill?

Her channel was originally about Vegan Cookery. Then she got redpilled and made Reality Calls. Then they went after her, shoa'd her stuff and doxxed but rather than quit she just came out as herself and went balls to the walls.

She is a brave girl for sure.

>You want to have a mixed majority white ethnostate then fine.

Strawman. There's a difference between different mixed heritages too. I'd have a bigger problem with Tara if she was part-Abo or part-Sub Saharan African.

No, she is just pandering. Sup Forums shouldn't fall in love the second some gril spouts some right wing rhetoric and call her queen of pol.

Come on how many (literal) jews has Sup Forums venerated as queen/king of Sup Forums just because they have a youtube channel.

How do you know what the white race is? How do you know you yourself don't have any shitskin in you? If your DNA test says you are 1/100th nigger, will you kill yourself? Please?

mummy/10

This fucking faggot is basically saying it's ok to race mix with pajeets but not niggers. Spotted the kike!

I never said racemixing is OK. Another strawman.

Do you consider Finns non-white too? They share 10% DNA with Siberians after all

The solution is to have a racial hierarchy, as I have always said. If you are more mixed, you can't be a first class citizen. As simple as that.

10% mongloid? Not white; get off my board subhuman.

this pseudo intellectual attention whore not only dated a paki shit skin in her teens, but she's openly stated that she's against white/ethno nationalism and that she's a civic nationalist
>race mixer
>civic nationalist
no thanks, take this degenerate elsewhere.

>tolerating non-white subhumans living in your society
What the fuck is wrong with you? If it ain't white, it ain't right. Shoot it.

> Queen Elizabeth II a jew
Wot? Citation needed.

Come on people, model your readers' minds a bit when you post. If you think they won't know immediately what you're talking about, fill them in / back the claim up. Otherwise you're just noise.

she looks a bit russian

More white than you bitch

I am pajeet like Tara McCarthy. This thread basically confirms that I am Aryan and white.

>civic nationalist

Source?

If you watched her early work before her channel got shoa'd she couldn't stop making half hour videos about Race Realism.

It's just some retard trying to spread lies. Tara is the opposite of civic nationalist. And she never dated a non-white.

Idk why, but Tara always comes off super cringey with her race realism spill. Like, who is she even arguing with in these array of tweets? And I swear, like 90% of her vids are hour long conversations about niggers being dumb. She seems unhinged, or autistic about her obsession. I was shocked that she got an interview with Jordan Peterson.

Tara definitely said on one of her videos she was a civic nationalist. And she IS a non-white.

She's decent. Laura southern isnt.

Another slide thread, saged faggot

Fuck off poo-in-loo. The poo fumes have melted your brain.

More white than you bitch