Imagine holding your first born son in your arms only to realize he looks nothing like you and will likely pass as his...

Imagine holding your first born son in your arms only to realize he looks nothing like you and will likely pass as his mothers race.

He will grow up despising you, his mother, and himself because he cannot live with the fact that his parents are self-hating race traitors.

He will post his manifesto on /r/hapas before commuting murder suicide and your last thought as you bleed to death will be about how you died all because you wanted gook pussy.

yeah but that yellow shit is so tight man

kys

you are ruining your genetic line to stick your dick in a sexless child-race

White women are superior in every way.

Best of all they give you WHITE sons.

They're not as good as qt asians tho

Imagine how I stab you in eye fucking family cuck fuck die in real

What if most white women nearby are fucking insufferable, greedy psycho bitches? Hard to fix when the situation already started out of your hands.

>black hair
>black eyes
>flat everywhere

You swallowed the plastic surgery blue pill.

Literally every attractive asian model/popstar has had plastic surgery.

Plastic surgery is way more common among Asians than whites in general, too.

I'm just kidding man, I love a cute white girl

and Asian women aren't?

You are romanticizing a past that doesn't exists anymore. Feminism has spread to east Asian and is more common among Asian women in western countries than white women in western countries.

Find yourself a nice WHITE wife, to give you WHITE sons.

There are no more white people here of any value
t. last englishman in londonistan

>londonistan

hurr durr london is the only place to live in the UK

Man you're so lucky. You must be proud of your ancestors, thanks to them you can live in a multicultural society. God bless Anglos.

good

I never had a white gf. I had a vietnamese one and a haitian one. It didn't bother me. I thought it was super cool actually. I've never been racist. I liked them a lot and I managed to make them happy. But now I realize that I probably can't get a white gf. I just can't. I'm too fucking beta. Sup Forums is right kek. They're too demanding and they have high standards (when you don't make their vagina tingle with your alphaness I guess). It doesn't bother me but it's kind of weird. Why did it get like this? If you guys wanna save your precious white race looks like you better alpha up. I might end up helping with that accidentally but it doesn't look good heh.

Well, she has a tan skin, black hair and black eyes so maybe she's not white for you

Then find one that's not so nearby. Come to America bongbro. Rural America is where you wanna be

they fucked up, we lost the war, nuke us please francois

Her eyes are blue nigga

better a med than a non-euro

your kids will be tossed in the fire pit with all the other mongrels

Good luck getting her neckbeards. Alpha women go for alpha men.

Probably better than holding him and realizing he'd spend most of his life on some shitty imageboard with other autists.

This fucking thread again. The heart wants what the heart wants.

lift more

>your first born son
>looks nothing like you

>your (((wife's))) first born son

ftfy

nah i've been there, everthing felt so, arficial? I dont know how to describe it, it was weird, the houses, the cars. I'm planning to try rural Switzerland, hide out in the alps with my K31's and Sturmgewehrs.

My son will accept ALL the diversity scholarships, play point guard, bang ALL the white bitches.

Average looking white women are better than the average Asian.

And white women can give you WHITE SONS.

Interracial dating is a form of self-hate. Mating with a non-white women means no white men in the future.

Even if you can't get a 10/10 white women, don't go for the rice.

>he's an edgy LARPer too
Day of the rope soon too my friend amirite? Any day now. Keep dreaming of your non existent white ethno-state.

let me clarify, your kids will throw themselves into the flames

Why would I want to imagine that OP the fuck is wrong with you

>let me clarify by completely changing what I said
Once a LARPer, always a LARPer.

/thread

>racemixer in denial

Not surprising, you're in denial about a lot of things. How attractive your gf is, for one.

this is what NEETS aspire to

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>I want a TRAD qt wife

EUROPE IS DYING, WHITES ARE BEING REPLACED

hey, meet my wife Suki

Nigger kill yourself. You authoritarian perma virgin, literally Elliot Rogers tier.

>People do what I can't do WAHHH WAHHH

Eat a dick, nigger.

Pic related is your best hope of getting your dick wet.

burn the coal, pay the toll
mess with rice, pay the price

You have to fuck ugly chicks from lesser races because you are too beta and unattractive to find a good white women. Ironically you're the one who is going to have ugly mongrel Elliot Rodgers kids, while I'll have Aryan sons to carry on my line.

You are a pathetic genetic dead end.

Neck yourself

Well fuck you then nigger

you're fucking disgusting
think with your brain, not your dick

Why worry about Asian genes when there are white people who look like this?

is that your mate Phil or something?

he looks special and is probably infertile anyway

the hose or the cow?

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! also red countries for whites but nvm that part