Why is the world so insane? So many people are crazy. Is it something in the water...

Why is the world so insane? So many people are crazy. Is it something in the water? I swear this world keeps getting crazier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are people that should never have reproduced. Good news. Their child is the end of their line.

>Why is the world so insane?

I think you meant to ask why are white people so insane. Only white people would do this, I have never seen a non white person adopt a white kid before, and I have never seen a non white person force their kid to transition genders.

This is sadly true. We are particularly vulnerable to Jewish tricks, other races don't care about virtue signaling.

>Is it something in the water?
In b4 fluoride in water.

Gay frogs, obviously.

Toxoplasmosis. It's a parasite spread by cats.

>Up to half of the world's population is infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms. In the United States about 23% are affected and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

thousands of heads on spikes as Vlad ate his lunch
drawing and quartering a public spectacle
burning of women suspected of being witches
japs experimenting with prisoners of war
chastity belts
women denied education and the vote
Mormons breeding out of little girls
tens of thousands of newborns tossed into flames in the belly of an idol
always crazy

Its (((hollywood))). There is a reason Angelas father abandoned her.

so she made a human zoo for herself and the only transfreak is her biological daughter?
really makes the almonds spin

We have reached the final destination of a million good intentions.

>Black guy on the block gets arrested for selling crack

Muffugin whitey made me do it brah systemic racism n shit

>White people promoting weird gay shit

Its the Jewz fault they made us this way!!!

Not that I'm denying Jews haven't obviously promoted this but come on we have got to have some personal responsibility. We might even have to admit that even if we had an all white country it might still be degenerate like Iceland, no Jewish influence even needed.

This is just one example of insanity. Blacks are barbarians they haven't produced a civilization.
Arabs and Turks and Jews are still fighting over land and prophecies.
The more I look around the more I think that maybe something we're consuming isn't good for us. Whether its food or media.

survivors?
More like they won a lottery of life getting adopted to a wealthy family and given citizenship inte United States.

Liberals want to be perceived as altruistic and virtuous above all else. No matter if it defies basic human logic, biology, or their own self preservation. Why do you think it is so easy for them to degrade themselves and the white race? They have no dignity or pride, its all about getting brownie points and upvotes within their echo chamber, and giving the appearance that they hold the moral highground.

It is jews and by them communism, and by communism the far left and by the far left california and new york. Normal people are not like this and don't ever think they are.

When did Hollywood go crazy? They used to make decent movies.

normies are stifled by white guilt. Until they break the conditioning, there is no hope.

We have a sick society, look at the way mobile phones are used. Mindlessly posting self indulgent nonsense or playing Skinner box games completely disconnected from the immediate world around you. It's couch potatoes on steroids. Also look at the mindlessly consumerism and vapid interest in children's books and comic.

We are sick, I have no answers but it is evident that we are ill.

It's why the Egyptians worshipped cats

The Jews weren't enslaved in Egypt, they were the ones enslaving

Angelina Jolie is only 32? I assumed she was around 50.

>women denied education and the vote
7/10 semi-subtle

How do you break the conditioning?

>The more I look around the more I think that maybe something we're consuming isn't good for us. Whether its food or media.
Should be fast food and soda. Also from what I've heard, some states made growing your own food and collecting rain water illegal. Wonder why?

when my friend told me that one of her kids was trans i knew it was the white one. i just knew

Children's comics and all that dumb shit are perfectly fine hobbies, it's when it becomes a lifestyle it starts to be a problem

>cherrypicked celebrity sensationalized rubbish
>OP glamorizes righteousness and social isolation
>thread #6000000

These are slide threads. Sage goes in the options field

>be daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
>Mom is complete psycho
>hates you
>hates people that look like you
>constantly doting on her 3rd world trophy kids
>decide to start up for yourself tell mom you hate her you wanna be like dad
>"ok then you little blonde aryan shit, hormone replacement it is then!!!"

youre a faggot.
>fast food and soda
its retarded how many people don't know how to actually cook food besides putting it in the microwave or oven for the instructed time.
Maybe this is actually part of the problem.

We need to meme child services on to her, how can a parent forcibly change a pre-pubescent child's gender???

>Brazilians
>Thais
>Iranians
>white

Are you just plain fucking stupid or something?

Some aren't capable. You have to be perceptive and intutive to be a free thinker. Growing up in a predominately black beighborhood rednpilled me pretty quick on the fact that there are inherent differences between races.

hopefully that child grows up to murder that psychotic bitch