Holiday to Potato-town

Can any Paddy /bro/ tell me the whats what about Ireland, is it infested and if so, how bad is it? Obvious things we should do or avoid.
Going to Wicklow County with muh grill, was hoping we could avoid any and all shitskins.
Don't mind the nigs as much, unless there are obvious no-go zones etc, but I doubt its anywhere close to Sweden-type levels.
>NYPA
I know, I know.. and I admit I could ask this online to anyone, but lets face it.. If you are here you probably share the same views as me, thus I value your opinion more than that of some random cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

victorsway.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=DT0FFSlF5_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1rzSSMsac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fat redheaded sluts with bad teeth.

My grill or me? Or the shit to avoid?
Gotta give me something man..

I will bump myself into oblivion if need be.
Have a random picture.

Never been to Wicklow but I wouldn't say Ireland has a shitskin problem and Islam is rare here for a Western European country. We do have niggers though but if you don't care then alright

Wicklow is alright. Most of the shitskins are in dublin. No point going there anyway it's just a generic city.

Wild Atlantic Way is alright but the road is in poor shape. A few caves and such that are interesting to visit. Galway is a nice and worth a visit. You should see if you could talk a local into showing you some of the historical sites as a lot of it isn't mapped out for tourists in any guide.

Just go to Kerry. Great scenery, slightly better weather, and no shitskins (didn't see one person above type 3 on the fitzpatrick scale)

Kek, thanks.

Seriously? Figured you'd have some but just not that many. Niggers won't be a problem if they just behave like people, not literally the nigs from Africa.

What the fuck are ye talking about? Kerry spends a quarter of it's budget on the fucking roads.

Don't have a car though.. Nor am I allowed to drive, for that matter. Probably will rent a bike or walk my ass off.
The grass seems pretty green in Ireland tbqh.

>Wild Atlantic Way is only in Kerry
>They don't waste all of the money
Bring a good rain coat.

You can get a train from Dublin to Tralee or Killarney and then rent a bike and follow the coast around the peninsula.

>The grass seems pretty green in Ireland tbqh.

It's the rain that does it. You just have to time your trip well to avoid it. It really comes into it's own when the sun comes out.

Ireland is grand, avoid Dublin is kinda become a containment zone for shitskins. The other cities should be ok in the majority (they're not cucked yet but they're on the way)

Just came back from Ireland.
Go to:
>Killarney
>Cliffs of Moher area
>Galway (its a city but i didnt really see any nigs or shitskins)
Dont go to
>Dublin
Shitskins and nigs, pretty much a slightly toned down nyc.

Ireland is really nice, super green and on a clear day you can see everything.

Do people in Ireland still like Pearse and Collins? Because from what I see online (people from Dublin mostly tbf) they all want more (((diversity))) when the people who I thought were considered national heroes, Collins, Pearse, Wolfe Tonne etc were more ethno nationalistic than literally Hitler.

early stages of infestation. so you're fine

>Do people in Ireland still like Pearse and Collins
yes

>people online...
you mean the 'liberal elite' dumbfucks, I imagine. real people don't buy into this diversity horseshit.

A lot of people I know consider it to be "one of the most beautiful countries in the world when the sun shines" key requirement being sunshine which is pretty rare.

Yeah they're still remembered as heroes the ethno nationalism beliefs get pawned off as being people of their time however and the are remembered for what they did not what they believed in.

If you don't want the mud forced into your lands, by Jesus I know eventually we as humanity will do a pre-judgement day, so the elite will kill the scum of the earth, then God's hand plays after. Raining red wet blood flowing ever so clearly the stars are falling moons rippling you're all damn crippling shivers of horrors I await to see the death.

There is no Muslim areas in Ireland that I know of. Plenty of shitskins in Dublin. Probably have the odd nigger here and there.

>the are remembered for what they did not what they believed in.

That's fucking retarded. How can anyone justify that? They only did what they did for the sake of their beliefs and their writings and philosophies are equally as interesting as their actions, and more relevant as time goes by.

No but you might get your ass kicked for being a nazi.

I mean if we're talking about the libcucks that do that shit, would you expect any less then retards acting retarded?

>Yeah they're still remembered as heroes the ethno nationalism beliefs get pawned off as being people of their time however and the are remembered for what they did not what they believed in.
Ethno-nationalists who fought alongside communists and trade unionists.

Drive the military road when in Wicklow. The Brits had to spend billions building a massive road that went over a mountain range because rebels were hiding out up there after going on their killing sprees in Dublin. It's a beautiful scenic drive if you like looking down into mountain lakes and that sort of thing.

Make sure you vist Victor's way park in Roundwood.
This nazi crashed his plane in Ireland during WW2 and spent the rest of the war in the Curragh internment camp.

After the war he brought his family over and he made a fortune as a wholesalers. Then his kid grows up and thinks "I think I'll be a Buddhist monk"...so he goes to India for 30 years spending his Dad's wealth.

Then he comes back to Ireland and spends millions building this park that is full of hand carved hindu sculptures (they're massive and really interesting) that he had shipped over from India.

If you talk to him, he's hilarious and very interesting. Don't be scared of him.

Hindu or Buddhist, I don't know. Anyway, here's the link
victorsway.eu/

Lel, literally in the same boat as you, went for the North, Galway (lovely buzz there with the festival now), Doolin (near cliffs of Moher) and now to Wicklow. Planning on taking bus from Dublin to Glendalough, walking around the lake and up to Turlough Hill. Black stair mountains also nice and fairly accessible with the little public transport Ireland does have

Openly friendly and helpful people are common, mild racism is still acceptable. You'll love it here but at first you might not get the Irish sense of humor. I would also buy some nice things from the local tourism stores as unlike most,these places have decent stuff in them i.e whiskey chocolates.

youtube.com/watch?v=DT0FFSlF5_w

and the unofficial national anthem is what we sing in every football game. You're gonna fall in love with the place as the only reason to visit are the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1rzSSMsac