BRAINFORCE

I just took my first dose of brainforce

What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congratulations, you just paid 40 dollars for some sugar pills.

nothing, it's snake-oil

Expect to transcend the new world order.

prepare to release your "power dong"!

Frontal lobe brain activation

I recommend super male vitality as a one time thing.

You'll get random boners constantly, it's pretty funny.

You will grow a little alex jones in your head

Can you see the vampires yet?

Should have got Aniracetam.

Srsly, that shit actually works?

kek

I'm not going to say it works, but I don't know of any other substances that gives you throbbing hardons out of the blue.

guys.

i feel hot

very warm. hot

youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E

In under 20 minutes you will tap into the 4th dimension and begin to understand things that most people dont even know exist.

shariablue hillary shills

Welcome to the thunderdome bitch

nothing. it's snake oil. i like alex's show, but his products are shit.

LOL I have no idea what to expect from that. Not to put a dent into a humble water filter man's income, but most of the stuff in the store is priced high, and honestly I'd only buy it to actively support Infowars. Organic bone broth is much cheaper than the Caveman shake powder, you can buy iodine for a lot less, selenium, etc...

brain cancer

Mang your probably going to od on brain force

Someone want to give me a rundown on what they do?
Are they literally
>brain force
Or is AJ trying to Jew me.

Drink the hole bottle one go bro
You'll change dimensions and look exactly like alex jones, and you'll have the irreversible need create a show called info wars.

I feel very focused

my head hurts

but I have no distractions. my only goal is to succeed. bing. activate lobes. bing. purge emotions.

Increases I.q by 20 points, scientifically proven.

It will help you focus. I like caveman, makes me feel strong and energetic.

>333% daily dose of b12
>250% daily dose of b6
>bunch of amino acids and herb extracts
Aside from the "magical" herb extracts aren't the rest of the ingredients pretty common in a normal diet?

Quick move something with your mind

I just read the ingredients. You might be having a very slight reaction to the Yerba Mate Leaf Powder. Mate has caffeine, and it might be super concentrated in that supplement.

cucktard

bone broth on it's own tastes like shit though m8

Would it be possible for you to post the ingredients along with the milligrams of each ingredient?

Tastes like chicken soup broth to me. What kind are you drinkin'? I usually buy actual broth (not powdered or a paste) or I just make my own.

Really makes you think

Among the ingredients:
>Bacopa herb extract – acts as a cognitive enhancer.
>Aqueous extracts of Bacopa monnieri may have reversible adverse effects on spermatogenesis, sperm count, and fertility in male mice.
Brain Force is white genocide.

Fuck yes it works.

No. Most people are completely b deficient which is why everyone is always so tired and lethargic.

BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017 Feb 20;17(1):117.
Bacopa monnieri extract increases rat coronary flow and protects against myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury.
-------------
J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Feb 2;197:92-100. Epub 2016 Jul 26.The Ayurvedic plant Bacopa monnieri inhibits inflammatory pathways in the brain.
--------------
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:837012.
Bacopa monniera (CDRI-08) Upregulates the Expression of Neuronal and Glial Plasticity Markers in the Brain of Scopolamine Induced Amnesic Mice.
-----------------------
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:615384.
Bacopa monnieri as an Antioxidant Therapy to Reduce Oxidative Stress in the Aging Brain

You will be able to visibly see the wavelength interdimetional pedophiles hid in.

Prepare to say, "Imagine my shock!", at random intervals as your chode grows in diameter while shrinking in length.

it's just your almonds activating

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

your human potential was just unlocked, TRANSCEND THE NEW WORLD ORDERRR

jk but good job supporting infowars, they are the only real news left and fuck people who dont believe in multivitamins the quality is also top notch for the price

OP POST INGREDIENTS AND MILLIGRAMS OF EACH INGREDIENT

Found Brain Force Plus.

The amino acid might be causing you to feel a warm sensation across your being.

Did you consult your doctor before taking this?

Bacopa Herb Extract: Traditionally used as an important neurological tonic and cognitive enhancer in Ayruvedic medicine.
Alpha-GPC: A natural compound found in the brain that delivers choline, a water-soluble essential nutrient, across the brain barrier.
Yerba Mate Leaf Powder: Containing natural amounts of caffeine, yerba mate is also loaded with polyphenols like quercetin, as well as potassium, magnesium, and manganese.
Phosphatidylserine: An important chemical that is responsible for a number of important functions within the body, phosphatidylserine is particularly known for its maintenance of cell structure in the brain.
L-Theanine: An amino acid that is one of the key constituents of green tea, l-theanine helps transmit nerve impulses in the brain.
Vitamin B12: Vitamin B-12 promotes energy production through supporting the body's natural processes of the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and many others.
Black Pepper Fruit Extract: taken from the Piper nigrum fruit, black pepper has been used since antiquity as a form of traditional medicine, and was chosen by our chemists to give Brain Force PLUS an extra kick.