ITT: The future of America

ITT: The future of America

>Yellowstone erupts
>tfw the only thing that can kill America is the planet itself
>When America gets destroyed, the world will go down with it.

Or

>WW3 gets triggered by the American Civil War
>When America dies, the world dies

What do you guys think? How will it all go down?

Yellowstone could take the world with it, but an American civil war would likely not.

regardless of what happens, Africa will remain essentially the same.

No, it would get even worse

>American Civil War
>Brave US Air Force patriot named Rubinstein nukes Yellowstone right away while Trump supporters kill off those who warned them this might happen in the name of being "based"
>Blastwave removes burger right mid-fighting
>Cheers in Brussels as mass-conscription for whites begins to assure a maximum amount of African-Americans get evacuated to Europe
>Mission accomplished

Here's what happens:

1) Everyone in the immediate vicinity dies
2) Untold amounts of ash disrupt trucking routes, resulting in shortages of basic goods around the country
3) Rioting in major cities as people fight over finite resources
4) Rioting devolves into complete civil unrest/war as government struggles to maintain control.
5) Government calls home all oversea troops in vain attempt to maintain order in the homeland
6) With no force projection outside our borders. other countries make moves on their targets. NK -> SK, China -> Taiwan, Iran vs Saudi Arabia, etc.
7) Literally WW3
8) Most of the American government disbands/flees. Except a core "government" likely comprised of military commanders, which will order the Navy and Air Force to patrol our borders in case someone wants to take a potshot at us.
9) Civil unrest dies down after 60+% of the population is wiped out, people start carving out territories. US balkanizes.

wisconsin/michigan UP white ethnostate when?

when yellow stone goes the next ice age begins
most or all humans will die

Funny, I live in Wisconsin. It's projected that the amount of ash which would fall here would be equivalent to 1.2 inches or so. Assuming we can save our crops we'd probably do just fine.

Since most of the niggers are concentrated in Madison and Milwaukee I assume over 90% of the relatively few we have in WI as a whole would be wiped out.

TL;DR - pray for yellowstone eruption.

If it did erupt how bad would light yellow zone be?

still deded?

the viruses will win. we are at war with them you know. They are the scariest things on the planet.

light yellow = 1-3 mm of ash. LIterally hundredths of an inch. You're gonna have to dust your windshield off, that's about it.

We need to start sacrificing Antifa SJWs into the volcanic hot pools now! It is the only way to appease the Gods!

FYI this is just a really oversimplified play by play. There'd be widespread famine and disease mixed in with all of this.

i fucking love americans, they are like kids but with the rights of an adult

the acid in air will prob kill you though, poison the water and breathing.

If America devolved into civil war the Chinese and Russians would be involved supplying whichever side they feel is in their interests. Look at Syria and the international involvement their civil war garnered.

I really don't give a fuck about Yellowstone, except that I want Californians literally wiped off the face of existence. Los Angeles/San Francisco are in the orange zone so that gives me hope.

>When America gets destroyed, the world will go down with it.
Riiight, how will we ever exist without McDonald's.

PROTIP:

If this happens and you live in any of the purplish areas and survive - have a facemask, shovel, and ladder handy when the ash starts falling.

You need to clear the ash from your roofs regularly. Just 4 inches of dry ash can weigh up to 200 lbs/square yard. Doubly so if it's wet. It will collapse your roof & destroy your home if you don't keep it clear.

A facemask/respirator is a MUST. Volcanic ash essentially turns to concrete in your lungs. Breathing it in and you will suffocate to death. Do not go outside unless absolutely necessary.

Isn't it basically confirmed that the entire world goes down with yellowstone? Due to famine and a thick dust cloud covering the sky?

Chinese will be stepping over our dead bodies before we are even cold

This chart has already been debunked.
iirc, the darker purple is the extent of the real damage.
>
>WW3 gets triggered by the American Civil War
Far more likely to happen, and that's not a very good possibility right now. Muslims and Lebtards would really have to step up their game.

There is literally no other way. I've been having McDonalds 5 times a week and won't ever be able to go to places that don't have McDonalds.

Opinions on being "world police" aside... if the US military pulls out of everywhere it's currently station those areas will become complete chaos. You don't think little Kimmy wouldn't immediately make a move on SK if there weren't thousands of American troops stationed there? Stop being so shortsighted.

Still wouldn't be the end of the world though.
Volcanic ash induced winter that would lead to an ice age would be a cataclysmic event.

>people still believe the Yellowstone meme

Even if the volcano does erupt, it won't be capable of much more damage than a regular volcano. That magma needs gas and pressure to propel it outwards, but the gas and pressure can only do so much. That much mass would be forced out very slowly and progressively if even half of it makes it out.