IMRAN AWAN ATTEMPTED TO FLEE COUNTRY. FEDS CAUGHT HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Byggq7NjpUE&t=639s
archive.is/z29c1
mobile.twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_Infantry_Brigade_(Pakistan)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shiiiiiiiiiit someone tweet this to george webb

Fake as fuck. The awans all already fled to Pakistan.

And even if it was happening it's still a fucking nothingburger. DNC server shit is old ass news

No lmfao. One of them stayed with dws you autistic fuck.

>so sleepy, anyone else sleepy, so sleepy

But on the other hand, why haven't they all been rounded up? Does the DNC have them in their secret safe house or something?

N O T H I N G B U R G E R you fucking redditor

Pretty sure they're immune because if they were taken at this time bad shit would happen. Lots of circumstances we don't know about likely. We might be seeing some happenings very soon.

so it begins.

LOL? Holy shit you should actually kill yourself.

>called out for being wrong
>REEEEEEEEEEE LE REDDITOR XDDD

ok shill , you should really think about killing yourself if you can't do enough research to understand that this awan has been sitting by DWS's side for quite awhile now. The other one fled. Nice attempt at disinfo you faggot.

Man oh man its all converging together. I bet the others will be extradited to the us. Didn't trump meet with Pakistan leader?

>flag
>comments
S H I L L F A G G O T

You're shilling, you forum slider. This is demonstrably fake as all fuck!

WhoÉ

so its habbening

maye i have a fast narrative ?

do you guys have the slightest idea what the hell you're doing out here ? like what's your angle ?

>Bank fraud

Meh.

>taking obvious memebait instead of ignoring it

I could say you're doing the exact same thing as you've convicted of me doing, but I think we know who's wrong here. Nice projection. You must actually have a pathetic life and must be grouping up with a bunch of discord faggots and trying to act "cool". Why not bring all of ur faggot shills to this board and try to explain why you think Imran Awan is not in America? Take off your flag and let's see which europoor country you're from. Heed my words please, kill yourself as fast as possible you fat dumb autistic rat.

I'm actually surprised that you are actually this dumb. You won't be getting any more replies from me.

It's definitely happening this time.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!

Wow just wow you actually think I'm hiding my identity. I'm just a rural and suburban retard who can see the wool that's been pulled over my eyes by the most corrupt presidency of our time. This awan bullshit is literally the failings of a desperate White House doing anything it can to get the spotlight off for a few moments lmao

Yeah it's real XD

Anyone willing to call Dulles to confirm this or get a quote/statement? It should be public info: SEVENzeroTHREE.5722700

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT WILL BE ANOTHER WEEK OF WINNING
It's almost the end of the line for shills.

BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF ALL RELATED THREADS

DO
NOT
LET
SLIDE

WE WIL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Trump isnt in hot water at all Mr. Brock. Kushner was literally text messagine through his senate hearing and wasnt under oath. Doesn't sound like hot water all all .

Bump

bump, Do not let this slide

BUMP
So, Sessions is out for neutering himself as AG.
The next AG now has an Awan in custody, which leads directly to Hillary
Whi's the next AG?

fucking amazing

Thank you Sup Forums bros.

Yousa bad Ahab, desu Imran

>He was barred from Hse servers

wow it's nothing

BUMP

THE most important thread of the week

the Sessions redemption arc begins now.

>Muslim Broterhood agent who infiltrated US government with help from democrats is caught trying to fle the country during investigation

The left during the Obongo era went full retard and helped Islamists take over a shitton of government positions in the West, sweden and britain are prime examples. Ths shit is gonna backfire so fucking bad on the left worldwide, i'am talking electric chair here, folks. Its gonna be absolutely magic to watch them fall.

10+ year employee working for over 80 offices as well as select house intelligence committees

They were busted after leaking TS intel on the Yemeni raid that trump authorized which resulted in SEAL Owens as a .casualty

This is the start of the purging of the DNC - Muslim Brotherhood portion of the larger Clinton and Obama cabal

SOON

Based Cernovich is on it too.

Get ready to throw stones at the DNC

who?

fug certainly dith ith it

>busted after leaking TS intel on the Yemeni raid
source?

Lel absolutely pathetic, you people suck at pushing your agenda

Information is coming out way too fast now for them to stop anything.

shills talking to each because one is a dike lolol

>TFW it is actually happening

can someone hit me with a quick rundown on who he is and why this is important?

some burger give me a tl:dr about this, is it finaly happebing?

youtube.com/watch?v=Byggq7NjpUE&t=639s

here

Bump

archive.is/z29c1

get the fuck into the bunker, faggot.

>DNC brings in 3 Muslim Brotherhood operatives as IT
>starts peddling their services to other Congressmembers
>They harvest blackmail material from Congress through the networks
>Help Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (disgraced former DNC Chairwoman & Hillary confidante) & Hillary gain stranglehold on Congress
>Two brothers already fled back to Pakistan
>One stayed on. He just tried to feel & was arrested.

huma abedin needs to be killed tbqh

mobile.twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344

Awan's fucked

Now comes the the questions:

Will pakistan extradite his family and co-conspirators?

How soon until he flips on DWS?

Will Trump just have CIA kill his criminal bros in pakistan?

Awans are CIA subcontractors

Abid? Is that you faggot? Or is this Jamal? No matter, look up and wave hello to the cameras (N.NW., about ~34k feet and ~35 miles out)

ROLL FOR A HAPPENING

anyone have a source on this guy leaking intel before the botched Yemen raid?

I don't think any evidence exists that Abid and Jamal are even actual people.

FUGITIVE FAIL!!!

CIA never killed their own fuckups?

monitoring

It's about time

You make a strong point. I've not seen that evidence, either.
There are reports that Abid & Jamal did work for and in Congressional offices, though. Someone has to know what they look like, someone has to have met them.

I think Imran had access to the personnel system. Could have added them. At the very least he clearly had an "in" (how did he get a diplomatic passport and his job?) and could have added people that way.

BUSTED!!!!

George Webb investigated this for months and I don't think he could verify that they were real people.

>He just tried to feel

could just be the CIA collecting/creating all the blackmail on members of Congress with the Awan brothers as fall guys

>IMRAN AWAN
Who?

BUSTED AWAN ASS!!!!

DWS BTFO!!!!

gotta lurk more, faggot. had you lurked for even one of the recommended 24 months you'd have come across this information.
you, leftists, were placed into an information bubble by the criminal cabal that's been running the show for decades. While in this information bubble you were brainwashed with misinformation, omission of important information, fabrications and outright lies.
You have a lot of catching-up to do, which means you have a lot of lurking to do.

So is this leading up to WHanon's Thursday bombshell?

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site

>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim

>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families

>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access

>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in

TODAY:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him

>falling for b8
>reddit formatting
he's not wrong when he calls you a redditfag

This is excellent

Fox just reported that he's been released, on bail I suppose - though they didn't mention that.

How is this guy not a flight risk? He was trying to leave the country.

And given the life expectancy of my main man perhaps protective custody would be warranted..

>awan chimps out

this pleases me, I hope to see many more democrat chimp outs in the near future

The Awans also had references to the Pakistani army's 111th division on their Facebook profiles en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_Infantry_Brigade_(Pakistan)

More than likely they are ISI

He has no passport and looks like a terrorist, hes not getting out unless someone in the DNC helps him.

Also your qrd should mention how the seized hard drives were smashed when in capitol police custody

Literally who? It's fucking nothing. Try again if you think this will change anything.

>The democratic party traded military intelligence for crooked aid in the election
>Jews scared as fuck and trying to get us into WW3 as fast as possible

Remember to watch the outgoing air traffic. If important Jews and Arabs start fleeing in mass to the middle east then its happening.

Well would you look at that

Funny how they would flee to the most unstable hellhole outside of Africa to bunker down for WW3.

They also released him already because apparently that's how we do things in muhhmerica.

BUMPED

we need anons at dulles & reagan national with hi-def cams!
drop-off area. any of you faggots up for some fun?

They gonna help him go to the bottom of the river

Bless you

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Bumpity bump and up the slide we go

throwing dice.

We are the knights who say "Bump".

this is a nothing burger for H. This is just about him double dropping payments hence the wire fraud charges. H is safe this is not a happening.