If we had sensible gun control, this woman would still be alive

If we had sensible gun control, this woman would still be alive.

>Australian
And nothing of value was lost

We don't need gun control, we need nigger control.

if we had an ethnostate we wouldn't have niggers

SO MUCH this

Fuck off cleatus

>Guns can't be used to protect yourself!!!

ReallyMakesYouThink™

Agreed, too many people who aren't cops are able to buy AR-47's. Conservashits actually think this is okay.

>sensible gun control
>still be alive
lolwut.jpg
he was a cop

>gun control for police officers

That's right, niggers are upstanding citizens, it's the guns that are the problem.

I'd love to see the real story on this. She was probably being a raving lunatic, did something threatening and was shot.

It reminds me of a story I read a couple of years ago where some wealthy woman and her husband were walking around in NYC and were robbed. The woman kept running her mouth and said something along the lines of, "You wouldn't shoot me you big pussy" or something like that. The robber shot and killed her.

I wish I could pull up the article but it's hard to find being from several years ago and considering NYC is a cesspool of degeneracy.

We need racism control. I'm tired of uneducated retards like you ruining my country. Faggot.

Bahahaha no. If we had a sensible society, we would remove all non whites and separate.

The fact that the cop shot out the window past his own partner's face hints that he's a fucking moron

The fact that BOTH of the officer's body cams malfunctioned simultaneously makes the coverup obvious

We need thin skin crybabby faggot control in here here, stat! I need it yesterday!

that's right, I'm the uneducated one here

Exactly. Its the guns

So whats the latest on this? He dindu nuffins and nothing will happen or what

Gun control is wonderful. We should teach everyone gun control. If we were to give firearms instruction to every single American, America's ability to control guns would become the envy of the world.

You're probably right but it's hard to say without actual evidence as to what happened.

Libtards preaching gun control are without a doubt the biggest cucks in existence. Look how well it worked out for the UK and Australia. Those who actively want to strip our rights will be the first to swing when the day of the rope comes.

I agree.
Niggers should never be allowed to own guns, not even cops.

>haha why need a gun we have police officers
>we need gun control for police officers

Naw I think if they didn't have a Muslim posturing mayor, this wouldn't have

Happened.

You're an asshole. The world always needs good-looking women.

If you have gun control by taking away guns from the police, who will take the guns away from everyone else?
Certainly not the cowards that are always calling for gun control.

I'll bet this is the real story: Attractive blonde in her pajamas bends down to talk with the cop driving. Idiot Third World Muslim diversity-hire cop in the passenger seat sees some titty and freaks out.

Why in the world of fuck do (you) numb nuts reply to shit tier thread like this? Did you not see OP's flag. For fucks sake sage this shit if you feel the need to comment.