Uk flag is perfectly fine

>uk flag is perfectly fine
>england flag is racist
Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/663922/Anger-as-council-officials-say-UK-city-is-too-multicultural-to-celebrate-St-George-s-Day
express.co.uk/news/uk/437673/Council-killjoys-ban-taxi-driver-from-having-St-George-s-Cross-on-cab-for-discrimination
instagram.com/tayllorrjay/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thicc
>decent face
race betrayal inc

Once a great empire, now a den of self flagellating faggotry.

You can at least rest easy knowing you aren't quite as bad as France, Germany, or Sweden.

Because England is a nation, and nation is based and blood. United Kingdom is a political construction.

Youre going to have to take that frog out your mouth.

Political union?

>Regional flags are perfectly fine
>Spanish flag is racist
I feel you

UK flag holds this world together

Because Trump

What do you mean the flag of England is racist? Is this actually a thing in bongistan?

SINCE FUCKING WHEN LAD
I fly that shit in my back garden for all to see and nobody bats an eyelid.

>MFW I live in a country where I can wear my flag as a shirt, and not get called a racisssss
Feels good man

Not him but i do recall seeing some article recently where the police made a guy remove it from his car window.

Arw you kidding right? Your own contrymen constantly call the us flag a simbol of racism and opression of flags.

Blacks not flags. Fucking phone.

Kinda the same way the Confederate flag is in the US. Some cucks said it was to signal their virtues to the masses and the only people defending it are white so they're automatically wrong...

...ipso facto, QED, it's racist.

Or something to that effect.

IDK about england. But in Sweden it is considered INCREDIBLY offensive and supremist to have anything related to the flag outside of a government office or sporting even (latter can be shaky as well, depending on the browness of the opponent country).

Europe is basically on suicide watch at this point.

Called the Union Jack
>Political union?

Eh, blacks are dumb, idgaf. I mean more my peers. See my above most, couldnt do that shit in most of europe and be received well in society.

Jesus Christ my dick

No, a sometimes-loud minority of niggers and Leftists calls the US flag that. There is no meaningful stigma against the US flag here. Even some niggers in the NFL were displeased with Kaepernick's disrespect of the Anthem recently.

Fuck that, it's MY countries flag and I will fly it.

UK Flag represents a country.
England flag represents an ethnicity

Canada flag best flag

The same case happens here. That's why we are mad. Who can call a flag racist other than a leftist or an idiot?

That's only in the faggy coastal regions like commiefornia.

>Dear Driver
>I have removed your GERMAN FLAG.
>No matter what motivated you to attach this flag to your car it PRODUCES NATIONALISM in every case
>"No?"
>"Yes!"
>This flag does not stand for soccer or any team instead it stand for GERMAN IDENTITY.
>Spare your Money, our work and the Nature the waste and please don't replace this flag for a new one.

Canada's flag looks like an elementary kid's autumn art project.

express.co.uk/news/uk/663922/Anger-as-council-officials-say-UK-city-is-too-multicultural-to-celebrate-St-George-s-Day

express.co.uk/news/uk/437673/Council-killjoys-ban-taxi-driver-from-having-St-George-s-Cross-on-cab-for-discrimination

the UK is an ally of the zionists and the left

English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish nationalists are not

Why the fuck do countries hate nationalists? since when was loving your country and being patriotic towards it a hate crime?

We've been safe from most of it where I am, but I saw the first niqab a few days ago. Went to the park today and there were more brown kids than white.
We need a drastic shift in public perception and I don't know what could be done if a terror attack on children an mass rape won't do it.

Wow wtf?
I probably have more German flags in my house then half of Germany.

>Why the fuck do countries hate nationalists?
Our history.
This was during the world cup btw. Also this thing literally says German identity is offensive.

Ich liebe Mutti Merkel. Sie ist so tolerant und nett. Fick die Racismus, Fick die Deutche Nationalismus, Fick die Nazis. Wir mussen alles mehr tolerant sein. Wir mussen die Arabische leuten lieben. Deutscheland ist ihren Heim auch. Die Zukunft ist Frauen und Schwartz.

Why? I mean I don't hate our flag because it stands for our identity I hate our flag because Germany is a joke.

The union jack is fine, it's the george's cross that's seen as racist. Kinda like the stars and stripes vs the confederate flag.

>U.S flag is ok
>rebel flag is bad
we got a similar problem on the other side of the pond

Disdain for the confederate flag makes more sense though since it's ultimately the flag of a failed rebellion. England is still an actual country.

disgusting whore.

she should be hanged.

kek

But St George cross is on the Union Jack, i know pakis are inbred retards but they have to be able to see it.

MFW I have an authentic Hitler Youth knife my grampa liften off a kraut.
MFW I also have an authentic edo era katana my other grampa liften of a jap officer he gutted

MFW I plan on having my grandkids grandkids continue holding onto these.

Almost. Schwartz = Schwarz

I just mean as far as the perception goes. The cross has been used by actual racist groups over the years so, outside of football, it's generally avoided.

Ah rats, I was close. Havent practised my German for 4 years (lived there for a year) so I'd imagine im a tad rusty.

I don't have a problem with people flying the confederate flag if they want, but of course some people would take issue with the flying of a rebel flag within the US. I'm sure some people in the UK would get riled up by people flying the Starry Plough. It's understandable.

It was perfectly understandable but your articles are all fucked up.

Also if you can't write an umlaut you can just place an E right behind it. So ΓΌ = ue

>American G.Is in WW2 were literally looting niggers stealing other peoples' heritage.
lmao

>I probably have more German flags in my house then half of Germany.

British soldiers would have been too, had you been able to actually win any battles without American help

>UK Flag represents a country.
I feel like this is wrong.

Our political class basically considers owning a cross of Saint George (English Flag) the mark of a disgusting working-class untermensch

Which is doubly hilarious because more often than not, the people who get caught doing it are from the "progressive" "working class" Labour Party, because the legitimate old-money 1% out-of-touch toffs in the Conservative Party actually understand the value of paying lip service to the unwashed masses at the very least

>United Kingdom is a political construction.
This. The countries don't have historical and cultural connections or anything like that.
durr

And now Jews rule over your country and are ethnically cleansing your people from the four corners of the Earth.

T H I C C

Even though I'm in Commiefornia, I still have plenty of guns. Those kikes wont be able to fuck us the same way they have europe because of that.
If you arent currently armed, but up before (((they))) find a way to block it my burger friend. 12 ga pump, 22 rifle, 9mm .38 or .40acp handgun, and 223 rifle should be good and you can get all that for about 2k for decent quality

no way this bitch isn't getting COLONIZED regularly

Who cares about the topic, I want the girl!

Only chav scum fly the England flag.

We are a United Kingdom, so we should fly the Union flag.

People in Germany own cars?

more of this chick

Germans aren't people and I don't think we technically OWN anything. So it is hard to answer that question.

You know how i know you're a filthy paki.

instagram.com/tayllorrjay/?hl=en

Here you go, friends.

That's bullshit. Whatever you think about that flag or flags generally -- that's my fucking car and my property!

Keep your greasy fingers off my shit. I would smack whoever did this if I caught them... (if they were small and weak)

If they could take confrontations they wouldn't need flyers and could explain their reasoning in person.

Hey kraut friend, question for you since I can't get a straight answer often. Is the refugree problem as bad as we hear?
I lived in Darmstadt and Frankfurt 9 years ago and while you definitely gave Turks a wide berth, generally you were fine unless you were retarded.

Has it changed that much is just one decade?

Hate to tell you but Gramps bought that phoney shit at an K-mart

Germany hasn't been germany since the 60s. 9 years ago wasn't fine. Today isn't fine

It is much worse than Sup Forums thinks.

Only if you're a rural and suburban retard. Try wearing your flag in NYC and see what happens.

Quiet leaf. Took it to an antique arms show two days ago to get professionally appraised.

Stamp is an authentic fake. Edo era swordsmith, quality steel, but faked the name to make it appear to be the work of a much more prolific smith at the time.

I can increase the value of it if I get the maker's mark professionally removed.

Das ist Schade...
But is it notably worse than it was 10 years ago? Because I never once felt worried walking alone at night as long as I stayed in someone open areas.

Wore that shit all the time back when I went to school in berkeley. Some glares from greasy faggots and nogs, but noone ever touched me or even vocalized any grief. And I'm no giant, so not like they would have been too physically intimidated.

>But is it notably worse than it was 10 years ago?
Not really. It was always Turkey for my entire life.

The refugees aren't really part of normal german days and you don't really interact with them.

>wear my flag as a shirt
Why?

Better start waving the pre-republican one then

Hmm, were any major cities spared? I only made it to Berlin while I was there, and it was a shitwhole back then. Seemed more like a slav shithole than a muz one though.

Cuz I can

extermination camp inc

>Hmm, were any major cities spared?
Again none of them were ever good in my lifetime so it is not like anything has really changed.

Also to make sure I wasnt doxxing myself, checked image search. There are potential matches. My fucking sides, I'm an anime faggot XD

>Regional flags are perfectly fine
no one say is racist