HAPPENINGS

BREAKING: Wasserman-Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan Arrested at Airport While Trying To Flee The Country - @ChadPergram

More info

but but user... I thought the democrats were the good guys...

bump

We are! Keep shilling! Never stop resisting! Full speed ahead!
Russia provided fake evidence that led to his arrest! screecap this post you fucking anzis!

>nothing to check
>off by one
we're fucked. drumpf and his anzi horde has won.
i'm a tired shill. i need a dirtnap.

>off by one
kek

verified. tweets are real & the twitterfag checks out as fox news reporter.
bumping some REAL FUCKING NEWS YOU FAGGOTS!

loser dems continue to lose

As a bong with little knowledge of american politics, what does this mean? Another episode of "politician sits in front of a bunch of people in suits and tells them they dindu nuffin"???

DETAILS.
Need video.

it does need details filled in.
can anyone get us court records from the arraignment?

these are the IT-espionage fags that DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz brought into Congress so they could rob us fucking blind.
They're deeply tied to the DNC.

>these are the IT-espionage fags that DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz brought into Congress so they could rob us fucking blind.
>They're deeply tied to the DNC

...so? hillary clinton is also tied to the DNC, should i make a thread about that too?

Bumpuu

looks like another big nothing burger guys

think its time for a nap, lets have a nap :)

Finally some action from law enforcement.

HAPPENING!!!

BUMP

Bump a roo

Any videos of the perp walk?

Depends on the charges that are filed and what puzzle piece this is on the big board or what dominoes are next.

>Wasserman-Schultz
Interesting. Just think all of this could have been avoided if women couldn't vote or participate in politics like they used to do back when some things were better. At least the progressives should be happy since it is progress.

I thought the IT guys had immunity and don't need to say shit to the feds. What's the big deal about all this?

HA HA HA !!!!!!!

BTFO!!!

These guys were congressional IT. State dept IT got immunity. The awans are a major puzzle piece

>Trusting your IT equipment to a guy named Imran Awan

How fucking stupid are the Dems?

"In English, we have a word for that kind of odd... It's called: 'Suspicious...'"

LMAO you cuck DRUMPFLINGS think this will end the progressive rebellion going on in this country? We will rise up against fascist NAZI dictator DRUMF and his underlings and MAKE AMERICA GAY AGAIN.
#Blacklivesmatter
#LGBTQ
#STOPTRUMP
#Resist

how many will jump off tall buildings in the coming days ?

DNC wants to be brown. That's why they're losing, they don't believe in racial IQs.