Italians are not white thread

Daily reminder that the dirty shitskins occupying the once white land called italy are not white and will never be white.

Italy was once fully germanic but after centuries of miscegenation , italy has transformed into a den of mulatto criminals with arabic,jewish and sub-saharan blood,

Italians have no culture to be proud of since they are mongrels , this is the future of the northern european peoples that will look like these shitskins passing as italians

After we save northern europe we need to purge these shitskins from our former white lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=z17DIWzMkgE

Yeah Goyim
Tear each other apart over genetics

im sorry, but i cannot sit idly by while you criticize my people. coming from a dominican nonetheless? italy spawned fascism.
the picture you posted as well as the people referenced in the video are so cherry picked.
the non-white blood in italy is still caucasoid and has, in fact, been in italy for a very long time. the jewish and sub saharan admixture is negligible. if you took the time to think before you typed up your post you would know that. anyway, the non-white blood in italy is historically from mesopotamia, a region originally inhabited by aryans. whether or not the swarthy complexion was evolved in italy or resulted from caucasian and indo-aryan admixture is not something im sure of. one thing i do know for sure is that you speak out of your ass a good bit. p.s. italy has a national average iq of 102, which is tied for the highest in europe; do you really want to attribute that along with all the accomplishments of italy to "shitskins?"

Yeah, I don't think most Italians are white either.

They don't pass the "sidewalk" test. If you walk by the person on the sidewalk and don't think they look white... then they aren't white.

If you walked by the man in the OP you would think he's from Jordan or some shit. You wouldn't think he was white.

Being white is more of a LOOKS thing, then a geography/genes thing.

> dominican monkey calling others not white

Sage

there is no way to confirm whether or not he is italian ethnically or nationally, or at all for that matter. he could easily be a gypsy. he might not be italian to begin with as i already said.

Fuck you faggit.

We are the last alpha hu-white people left in Europe nord cuck.

Nice try op but the guy in your pic is a pakpak

>Dominican
Sage goes in all fields

Italians are literally not white, idk how this debate even happens. Have any of you actually been there? They don't even look vaguely white.

People define "white" differently. Some people use it as a synonym for "European", so they consider all of Europe white.

I think it's a look thing. We all know what a white person looks like. If you don't casually look at a person and think they are white... then they're not.

In the past in the USA some people who were part black passed as white to get around the segregation laws and whatnot. Being white is clearly a LOOKS thing.

so i will ask this question again: do you want to attribute some of the most important figures and innovations in european history as well as the highest average iq to non-whites? if you just look at the haplogroups you can see that the majority of italians are white with a slight slant towards middle eastern "non-white" aryan populations.

>if you just look at the haplogroups you can see that the majority of italians are white with a slight slant towards middle eastern "non-white" aryan populations.
This.

Dennis Hopper covered this topic in True Romance

idgaf about their history, I'm simply disputing the claim that "italian = white." They are so obviously not that it blows me away that you could even be trying to argue this point. They are literally shitskins, regardless of what they did.
The only people arguing that looks aren't the #1 thing are shitskins.

holy shit please stop posting any time. you are just as shallow as the average liberal. history, genetics, and average iq are the only things that matter. when all of those three as well as geography define italians as white europeans, you are the one arguing a lost cause. you have never been right and never will. italians dont even mix with other races. by the way, i pass the vein test as well as nips and ive tested at 99.2% european blood. tell me a better indicator of whiteness. please. hitler himself acknowledged the italians as aryan equals. get off my board normie. never come back.

Sicilians are not white, they are mixed. Most Italians are white, and Italian blood is white. This is a slide thread, type sage in the options field if you feel you must post for some reason, so it doesnt bump the thread. Also, make sure to report the OP, because this bullshit isnt allowed here anyways.

sage

but sicilians have incredibly high admixture of swabian (german) and french blood. the moorish genetic contribution was only 1.7%, whereas germany has an average of 1.2% non-white genetic contribution. you were on the right path but not quite there.

Lmao look at how pathetic you are. You want to be white SO BAD, huh? You know what the word "white" means, right? As in, not brown?Your triggered shitskin brain is so desperately trying to convince yourself that people whose skin is the color of shit, also known as shitskins, are white. I spent a month going from Venice to Naples and by the time I hit Rome I thought I was in Africa. Just be happy with whatever you think your people accomplished, because your nipples are brown and your skin is brown. Deal with it.

t. butthurt

nice bait lad. i wont waste my time with this. come at me when your ethnic background has an average iq of 102 (the highest in europe!!) also, dont take any of this personally, im an italian american tourist in england rn. i support any conservative americans but i want you to be properly informed.

Look at this guy, is he white? No. End of discussion.

Fucking idiot, nips have a high iq, are they white? No, they aren't. Look at this image and see yourself. That guy is not white. Neither are you.

That's not an italian. He has to be a Mexican or an arab

>im an italian american tourist in england rn
Of all the places you could go, why would one choose to come here?

It's one of those face averages. Verify it yourself. And that guy is basically as light as they get, most are way darker. I have traveled Italy extensively, I would know. Not white.

took a ferry from ireland and just passing through to the continent. dont be an uncle tom. your country is a mess right now but have pride. itll get better britbro.

TOP KEK

Italians, Spaniards, and the Portuguese aren't white. It's completely beyond me why actual whites like Anglos, Germanics,and Nordics would want to race-mix with them and throw their traits down the drain, it's so fucking stupid.

Your namefile says it better: SICILIAN
Sicilians cluster with jews and Arabs.
Northern Italians cluster with Europeans.

And you are a mulatto monkey btw.

It's because as the number of true "whites" shrinks the definition of "white" gets more and more broad.

Eventually in the USA even brown-skinned Hispanics are going to be considered white.

>your country is a mess right now but have pride
Yeah... I try. But it's rather difficult when your own countrymen try to tear that pride away from you. Just raising the flag gets you labeled as a skinhead/nazi ffs.

Lol Flag!

Where are the fucking mods?

Keep proud Italians!

oh i know. just try to find like-minded folks to confide in. delve into a history book. everyone has something to be proud of if they look and you can certainly convey that sentiment to others around you. ukip was a great ray of hope. too bad about the death threats though.

South Italians have Greek blood. And Italians have more culture and history than all the nordics combined, equal only to the Greek one. Stop projecting your own insecurities. Nords were Vikings when Byzantium was on it's fullest glory.

That's exactly how Brazil ended up like it did, people keep lowering the standards because "we need as many as we can get" and end up losing all of the good blood thanks to allowing brownies in. Of course, when I say that, people will whine over how I'm trying to divide and conquer.