How come a bunch of shitholes that are 1 hour drive away from each other hate each other so much?

How come a bunch of shitholes that are 1 hour drive away from each other hate each other so much?

Or is it just Serbia that acts like a asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_unrest_in_Kosovo)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey its the anti-serb Brazilian
how does it feel to have your dad btfo of croatia by serbs

They need dictators and have had them until just recently. They are unfit to rule themselves.

Those pesky Serbs!

apart from Tito who are these other dictators?
Milosevic? Tudjman? they are jokes compared even to Kimmy from Best korea

King Aleksandar?

New worlders can't understand how complex, small and identitarian european cultures are.

Evil doesn't get along with evil.
Culture is the fruit of both good and evil.
Know people by the culture that is their fruit.
Pity those innocents still found in the Balkans.

Can an actual acknowledged guy on these shitholes explain to me what's in their water that makes them chimp out and kill each other all the time?

The entire region is smaller than 1/15 of Brazil and somehow has had more conflicts in one century than the entire american continent since 1776.

Why does Greece like Serbia? Why does Hungary hate Serbia and Romania? Why does Bulgaria hate Serbia? Why does Serbia hate everyone?

how's your dad, user?

I. Murat

their history is over 3 times older than the new world's

Maybe if your country or region had any history or culture, then you would understand, macaco

I don't see wars being waged over Belgium between France, Netherlands and Germany.

It seems to be a problem with Serbia. It just can't get along with anyone that is not Russia.

fucking slavs

Serbia doesn't hate us actually.

We like Serbia because Orthodoxy, +Serbs living in Greece literally do no crimes, while Albanians, Bulgarians and Romanians kill, rob and steal daily

>Evil doesn't get along with evil.
>Culture is the fruit of both good and evil.
>Know people by the culture that is their fruit.
>Pity those innocents still found in the Balkans.

how many babies did your country drone this week you piece of shit

You assholes started a World War over some petty bullshit and I'm the macaco? You're the niggers of Europe.

so, as a janny in turkey, how many wives can i get nowadays 5,6 or maybe more?

Granted, this has been a gradual process. But the ottomans left a lasting legacy of enforced multiculturalism that took quite some time to blossom into nationalist movements. That's my theory anyway. The balkans are a very young region as far as self-governance is concerned.

I mentioned in the original post that Greece likes Serbia. I was just wondering why.

Also, serbian posters are by far the most aggressive in this entire board. They are not shitposters but they show some intense hatred and are extremely defensive all the time.

I am surprised every new year that passes without Serbia invading Bosnia, Kosovo or whatever their enemy is this time.

We don't hate each other, we just love high quality banter you fucking autistic mongoloid

And i replied to that lol. You also said "Serbia hates everyone", thats why i wrote the Serbia part in the beggining

greeks are pretty cool

Just because USA is not throwing gas on fire like they did in Yugoslavia.

>brazil
>calling other countries shitholes

>I am surprised every new year that passes without Serbia invading Bosnia, Kosovo or whatever their enemy is this time.

serbia isn't invading shit anytime soon

they don't have the weapons or the manpower

besides that, they are basically surrounded by nato, and they still remember what happened last time

Eh whatever, I'm not religious at all but hell i'd go to war for your nation. Serbs are pretty chill and fun people, plus they cause no trouble here.

Greetings from Athens

meh, we're not that bad on the weapon part and we just recently got some of the finest tanks in the world and i believe some jets and shiiieet.
but yeah, one move and we'll get blown into oblivion by the rest of the world.

you could answer all your questions by reading a fucking book (or even wikipedia if youre a lazy shit)
>why does greece like serbia
we supported eachother during the rebellions against the ottomans that happened in different periods of the 500 years of occupation
also we give all our money away to them during our holidays there
>why does hungary hate serbia
after a large uprising happened turks went apeshit so a lot of serbs moved north (some even fled to russia where they lost their serb identity after 1 generation)
they settled on hungarian parts of austro-hungarian empire, the empire used them as border patrol against the turks, in every conflict they were on the frontline
a lot of hungarian land was given to the serbs in exchange for military service, and after ww1 it became a part of the united kingdom of croatia, serbia and solvenia (proto yugoslavia)

dont know about romania tho (oddly we dont hear much about romania here, maybe its because we literally never went to war with them)
>why does Bulgaria hate serbia
there was a lot of back and forth between the 11th and 13th century, kingdoms trying to grab as much clay
after the turks came all that fell by the wayside until the balkan confilcts that happened in the decade before ww1
there were a few small wars, dont know who was the winner but i remember there was a big battle that went pretty badly for the Bulgarians and is remembered as a great tragedy

>why does serbia hate everyone
We love you brazil bro :333

Every single one of the nations in the Balkans has more history then all South American countries put together. Being packed into a relatively small area and under constant Turkish raids for the last 500 years sure didn't help. The hatred and rivalries stem from being near a big bad (Turkey) that could influence your neighbours to fight you together with with the Turks.

>How come a bunch of shitholes that are 1 hour drive away from each other hate each other so much?

Once upon a time, this region live happily under a common Roman banner and Greek Orthodoxy.
It was partly Hellenized, partly Romanized, and partly indigenous. We all got along very well.

Then the Slav came, and he didn't understand some basic things, like "culture", "literacy", "not fucking goats", and so on. The Bulgar, who has the Slav by the leash, wants to build an uncivilized khanate next to my capital. I show 'im, but it takes me a while before he can get civilized enough to want to copy me.

Then the Serb comes and he sees me as his senpai. And he instantly wants to antagonize the Bulgar because reasons. They fight, and I just shake my head, and the Albanian shakes his head.

Then the Turk comes, and tells the Albanian "Hey, Albanian, I'll make you relevant for once in your life if you spit on Rome's grave", and the Albanian doesn't even think twice about it, he becomes Mohammedan. I shake my head, the Bulgar shakes his head and the Serb shakes his head.

Meanwhile, the Vatican Jew has decided than Catholicism is a separate religion from Real Christianity, and he's the king and shit. He takes advantage of the Serb's naïvety and convinces him that he has a cousin from Italy, the Croat, who's totally not the Serb. That goes on for a while.

Fast forward to 19th century, I liberate myself from the Turk, and the others follow through. Except the Serb now thinks he has like 10 cousins. We all try to convince him that no, he has no cousins, and for a while we are successful, but he can't get off drugs for too long, and now his multiple-personality disorder is full-blown.

To make matters worse, the Bulgarian has a stroke and thinks he's Greek and shit. And the Albanian just realized the Turk's promises of relevancy were full of shit, and also has a stroke, and now thinks he's Chinese, and Russian and shit. Except China is like "umm, sweety, no".

Meanwhile, the other Albanian who thinks he's a Turk genocides some people throughout Turkey and builds the Turkish Republic that replaces the previous Turk. And I lose my capital even though I was so close to getting it back.

Then some wars happen, and the Bulgar stabs me in the back, like he always does, and the Serb genocides some people like he always does, and the Albanian is late to the party like he always is, and basically that leads us to today.

>top kek

Why does Greece like Serbia?
Greeks and Serbs like each other because of recent historical alliance and orthodoxy. Fought against Turks together, fought against Bulgarians together, lots of Serbs went to support Greek wars against the Ottomans, and vice versa. Not to mention that a lot of Serb culture is influenced by Byzantium, the two headed eagle and the serbian CCCC for instance. Also Greek volunteers fought for Serbia, and 99% of the Greek population opposed bombing of Yugoslavia.

Why does Hungary hate Serbia and Romania?
They got memed really hard in the Treaty of Trianon

Why does Bulgaria hate Serbia?
This started with the Serbian king Milan's invasion of Bulgaria in 1885. The whole war was a clusterfuck, Serbs thought they were going to fight the Turks and help Bulgarians, the king only appointed officers who supported his regime and also he only hired non-veterans. The war happened because of Austria-Hungary didn't agree with Bulgaria and East Rumelia unifying and used the pro-Austrian Milan as a proxy.

After that the second Balkan War, again the fault of Austrians.

After that the WW1 and WW2, technically again fault of Austrians.

Why does Serbia hate everyone?
It doesn't. The only one Serbia really hates is Albanians. Croats are fun to bully, nobody cares about Bulgarians/Hungarians/Macedonians much. There's disdain for Montenegrin government, Romanians are friends because we never went to war with them and Greeks are historical allies.

>janny

?

ebin.

except one mistake: mustafa kemal was jewish, not albanian.

1st Balkan War (1912-1913). When Serbia, Montenegro, Greece and Bulgaria got together and BTFO'd the Turks)

2nd Balkan War (1913, lasted only a month). When Bulgaria attacked Serbia and Greece because they weren't satisfied with the territory that they gained from the 1st Balkan War. Montenegro joined the Serbs and the Greeks. Romania and Turkey also took advantage of the conflict to take some territory from Bulgaria.

First World War

Second World War

Yugoslav Wars (1991-1995). Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia and Bosnia wanted to seceded from Yugoslavia and be independent. Only Montenegro didn't want to secede and so Serbia and Montenegro continued using the Yugoslavia name. There wasn't any fighting in Macedonia, there was only little fighting in Slovenia and there was massive fighting in Croatia and Bosnia. Reason for that is because both of those countries (Croatia and Bosnia) had an enormous Serbian population and the government in Belgrade wanted to protect them from being killed by Croats and the Muslims in Bosnia. But in reality they didn't give a fuck about Serbs in Croatia and so the Serb civilians that lived there for centuries got expelled from Croatia as a result, and Croatia gained independence. The result in Bosnia was the formation of two entities, first one is federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the other is Republika Srpska. Republika Srpska is populated by Serbs, Herzegovina is majority Croatian, and the rest of Bosnia is Muslim. Yugoslavia then changed it's name to Serbian and Montenegro and in 2006 Montenegro had a referendum in which they voted for independence, and it was a peaceful transition. Serbia and Montenegro were by that time already functioning like two different countries and not like a federation so the dissolution was inevitable.

Kosovo War. Albanians chimped out in Kosovo in 1998 because they claimed how Milosevic was oppresing them, but, in reality, they have a long history of chimpounts, they even did it during the Commie regime, and long before Milosevic was even born. But nothing would've happened and they wouldn't have the balls to do anything serious if America didn't use Albanians in the same way how they use anti-government elements elsewhere (South America, Afghanistan with the Mujahideen, etc.) They find a group of people that have a grunge against the government (based on religious, ethnic or nationalist reason) train them, give them money and give them media exposure. So the propaganda in all of Western media was "Serbs are evil baby eaters that are oppressing the poor Albanians. Albanians dindu nuffin", etc. And in 1999 NATO bombed us under the pretext how they are just protecting the poor Albanians. They bombed us (the whole of Serbia, not just Kosovo) for 78 days and wrecked our whole industry and infrastructure. After that, KFOR (((peacekeeping force)))) took over Kosovo and Albanian warlords became prominent politicians. Then the Kosovo pogrom happened in 2004 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_unrest_in_Kosovo) and Westerners turned a blind eye because they invested so much money into the Kosovo project and the image of Albanians being victims, and Serbia couldn't send any military to Kosovo because the (((peacekeepers))) were there. Then in 2008 Kosovo declared independence from Serbia and Serbia again couldn't send any military to Kosovo because the (((peacekeepers))) were still there. As a result hundreds of churches and monasteries are destroyed (those that remain need to be protected by barbed wire and shit), the only remaining Serbian population is in the northern part of Kosovo, Albanian warlords are still in power and as a result it's the poorest "country" in Europe.

>hey its the anti-serb Brazilian
that's me desu

grudge*

>says the gypsy

>sweden lecturing others about multiculturalism
wew lad

>Why does Greece like Serbia
Because both of us are Orthodox Christians and we had a shared struggle against the Turks.
>Why does Hungary hate Serbia and Romania
It has it's roots in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Serbs came to the Empire seeking protection after Habsburgs retreated from Turkish territories. There were two big Serbian migrations. After that the military frontier was formed (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier) and it lasted for more than 300 years. Then, when nationalism became a big thing in Europe it also spilled over in the Balkans. Austrians and the Hungarians started constantly oppressing people, denying Serbs and Croats their identity, jailing their national leaders, banning everything they could think and there was a bunch of happening until World War 1. After that, because Hungary was on the losing side, they lost a shit ton of territory (it went to went Serbia, Czechoslovakia, Romania, etc/). And the loss of that territory is the source of modern Hungarian butthurt because a shit ton of Hungarians still live there.

>Why does Bulgaria hate Serbia?
It has it's roots in pre-Ottoman times, some minor conflicts in post-Ottoman times and the 2nd Balkan War, but no one really cares about Bulgaria here anymore, and i think it's the same in Bulgaria.
>Why does Serbia hate everyone?
See my other posts. We don't hate anyone, we just want to protect our clay and the people that live there.

You should read some history,macaco lixo.

I honestly don't know if we'll make it...
When the AIDS breaks out, you know you've had HIV for ages...
Jews were crawling over our borders during WW2, as the last neutral nation in northern europe.